Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Ryan Phillippe Forgets to Button His Fly!

Ryan Phillippe Forgets to Button His Fly!

Ryan Phillippe rushes to the set of his new movie, The Lincoln Lawyer, on Tuesday (July 13) in Los Angeles.

Looks like the 35-year-old actor was in quite the rush — he forgot to button up his fly. XYZ, Ryan!

The Lincoln Lawyer centers on Mickey Haller (Matthew McConaughey), an L.A. lawyer who operates out of the back of his Lincoln. His career gets a boost when he has to defend a Beverly Hills playboy (Phillippe) accused of murder.

ryan phillippe button fly zipper 01
ryan phillippe button fly zipper 02
ryan phillippe button fly zipper 03
ryan phillippe button fly zipper 04
ryan phillippe button fly zipper 05
ryan phillippe button fly zipper 06
ryan phillippe button fly zipper 07

John Parra/Getty

Hahahahahahahahaha .me to i something forget .but dont warry hahahaha

hehehehe.i hank j. . . . . also

Pattycake @ 07/14/2010 at 7:57 am

Not quite revealing enough to be interesting.

@pattycake

Doesn’t look like there is much to reveal anyhow.

how embarassing.
maybe it’s for the scene? haha

Those pants look like they are supposed to be like that they don’t have a real fly or enough buttons.

sweet! i remember this summer brad pitt’s pants having a hole where ryan should button.

@dani: I wouldn’t know, but I do remember recent pix of him swimming in the Caribbean where the swimsuit seemed to be clinging to a noticable bulge. (blush) Ryan is playing a pschopathic killer in this film. Not THAT sounds interesting.

rock n roll queen @ 07/14/2010 at 11:43 am

ha ha it has occured to me too while not havin panties underneath others would find it absolutely embarassin but when i found out i didnt really care

…..and then trash took photos of it with a zoom lense….then Jared bought the photos to show the world.

Class Acts, all around.

CanadaGirl @ 07/14/2010 at 12:47 pm

I call BS on these photos. I too have forgotten a button on my pants, but button flys are so far out of style that I can’t believe that he’d wear these pants without and ulterior motive. I have not owned a pair of button fly pants since the mid-90s.
@TIM GUNN: and then you clicked on the post, looked at the photos and made a comment. We’re all complicit in creating and bolstering and feeding the gossip frenzy, Tim.

…….can’t believe this is news.

Pattycake @ 07/14/2010 at 1:07 pm

@CanadaGirl: Honey, cool your jets. He’s in costume for a film.

And instead of telling him so he could fix it, you thought it best to take several photos? Why?

Is there really any reason to report on this? Sheesh!

He’s beautiful in any state of dress.

did you ever hear of privacy. there is no reason to show this. get a life.

WHO GIVES A ****?

TurnOffTheBoobTube @ 07/15/2010 at 6:34 am

Why should anyone care? Phillipe has the manliness and sex appeal of a folding umbrella.

He is one of the sexiest stars ever. If you can’t see that you’re blind.

Don't tease me @ 07/17/2010 at 3:45 am

I wish I could see more!! What a tease.

Mmmmm – Why am I all of a sudden craving a juicy hot dog??

Thanks for these – Ryan never shows a basket :-( His is a ***** I’d pay to see!