Angelina Jolie: Comic-Con Appearance Confirmed!

Angelina Jolie: Comic-Con Appearance Confirmed!

Angelina Jolie will be headed to Comic-Con to promote her upcoming spy thriller, Salt, which opens on July 23 (Comic-Con runs July 21-25).

THR reports the 35-year-old actress will make an appearance after the “Battle: Los Angeles” on Thursday (July 22).

Brad Pitt is also rumored to make an appearance for his voice work with the DreamWorks animated flick, Megamind (his castmates Will Ferrell, Tina Fey and Jonah Hill are all confirmed).

It’s also rumored that Angie has expressed interest in playing Dame Elizabeth Taylor in a feature film. Thoughts?

Photos: Santiago Gonzalez Sanchez/SPE
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Comic-Con

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All
I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 07/15/2010 at 3:53 pm

coool.. the nerds will be very happy. some will probably die from over jizzing their pants. ahahahahaha..

this made my day. lol.

i don’t see her in Elizabeth taylor

Simone Maia @ 07/15/2010 at 4:01 pm

prepare yourselves for a lot of craziness

I would love to see Brad and Angelina together, at some offical public outing, it has been a long time since the two of them shared the carpet together.

Some Bunny @ 07/15/2010 at 4:05 pm

Thanks for the update JJ. What great news for comic con. I can’t wait for the pictures, and for SALT!

Blessings to the JP’s and their fans.

Comic Con!! How appropriate, she’s a joke and she’s got all the loons fooled!
Get the look!… LOL …just don’t eat for 5 or 6 months, paste a horse’s tail on your head and grab the first white towel you can find and voila!

Oh ehre comes the Brangelina worship! Shizz man lmfao people are so lame.

A troll is first , talk about shameless stalker. Angie owns you!! You must have been cruising the net desperate for Angie news.

I think Carherine Zeta Jones would be better as Elizabeth Taylor

andamentothat @ 07/15/2010 at 4:17 pm

SALT is going to be a fun movie to watch…
Go Angelina..

Crazy Whamo, still idolizing the back stabbing friend’s husband stealer ha? How many of your friend’s husbands have you stolen yourself?

3 days rule?big lie or a joke @ 07/15/2010 at 4:19 pm

jolie already confirmed brad pitt won’t be going.she said he is working and won’t go.
pitt will only accompany her on LA rc and he has to.he wouldn’t if it was up to him.she is going to her tour for Salt alone no matter how much she wants him to be there,he got better thing to do.jolie should learn one or two from him when it comes to staying at home for your kids while the other one is working.like she couldn’t say NO to studio for this heavy promotional plan!if this continues,don’t be surprised when pitt gets tired of her ass living up only for her career.you took a year off to give birth,right.does this mean you should work for 5 years every day after it just because you didn’t have a movie coming out only in one year?it must have been really hard to see pitt having a movie last year and one year wasn’t about her and was about him.

Don’t you love how the fools are here and of course with the same old routine. LOL.

Please let’s just thumb the idiot as*ses down and move on..
they are here for attention. Same stupid fool thread after thread..

Angie’s movie is going to be a big hit and haters/trolls, your heads are going to explode on the 23rd. Make sure you all come back that weekend, I’m looking forward to having a good laugh and toasting your miseries.

AWESOME! Now the Harry Potter cast needs to be there and all will be good!! :D

JOLIE: THE REAL HUSBAND STEALER!

5 dot @ 07/15/2010 at 4:02 pm +1

——-
You will, next week!

Lainey=Team Aniston @ 07/15/2010 at 4:37 pm

Stamos has more competition
Written by Jacek
I never really understood Lainey’s hate-on for Jen. Yes she’s been a bit of a fake over the years and shelved her self-respect on a few occasions, but who in Hollywood hasn’t? It seems to me that very few have managed to navigate the biz and not had to s-ck some c-ck (too graphic?) at some point along the way. Isn’t that what climbing the ladder in Hollywood is all about? Hopefully for most that’s more figurative than literal. At least for the real players.
My take on Jen: Probably a bit controlling and smothering but likely working on it. Great looking. And aging VERY well – please don’t email me saying that Jen’s not old and aging isn’t in the discussion at this point – I get it. She’s not old old, but look at Hayden Panetererererrrrrrrre or Ali Lohan and you’ll know what I mean. Verdict on Jen: I would.

16 posts and more than half are from people who said they can’t stand her. Funny, how you losers can’t stand her but you spend all your time and energy looking for info, news any story about her. She owns you all. SUCK IT HATERS!!! She is the biggest most popular SUPER STAR of all time. The best in the business, no one else comes close. Angie reigns !!!

AJ is an alien @ 07/15/2010 at 4:40 pm

Skeleton Jolie = Hypocrisy!

Jen For Mel @ 07/15/2010 at 4:43 pm

Phone ringing…jen flipping her shiny blond hair picking up the phone..
- Mel : Iggy , Iiiiigggy !!!
- jen : Mel is that you ?
- Mel : it’s me b*tch, now listen to me carefully or i’ll coming over.
- Jen :bb….ut, but Mel, stop yelling at me and insulting me. I am not Iggy Pop ok ? Stop with this please,it gives me nightmares and remind me of my unfortunate chin
- Mel : No you stop and you listen to me BEEP. You’re such an embarrassement to me with your mini, mini dress looking like a hooker showing your vaj…I will not tolerate this any longer, do you hear me ? And about last night, ?
- Jen : What about it ?
- Mel : You put those god damn fake titties caps looking like a cheap h0 from Copacabana beach
- Jen : BS !!! That’s not true and you know it ! I never went to Cobacabana beach, I just went to Mehicco. how should i possibly know how t*tties look likes in Copacabana beach ?
- Mel : STFU stupid mothef*cker a**hole, you can’t even think thoughs straight with your f*cked up brains. WTF has Copacabana beach have to do with what i am talking ? Are you out of you damn f*cking mind?
- Jen : Why are you so mean to me ? What did i do to you ? I always rave about you, always say that i like the way you superbly think thoughts even admiring your expertise in boozing. I don’t deserve the sh*t you spouting at me
- Mel : You deseeeeeeeeeeerve to be taught a lesson Sugerhardtits ! You and your f*cking stupid boohoo sisters in pain always having your little chit chat whiny parties, leaving me alone ! You f*cking owe me some time you f*cking BEEP moron with your stupid f*cking yoga sessions !
- Jen : How dare you insulting my Yoga ? You just so unballanced and mean to me…Why, why so uncool ?
- Mel : because you idiot always doze off after your damn yoga. Don’t you dare snore this time ! And before going to your f*cking sh*tty hair extensions stupid salon, you should just BLOOOOOWWW ME,…..(Mel trying to catch his breath after that long tirade)….. i f*cking deseeeeeeeeeerve it !
- Jen : Mel you’re out of your mind…you cleary lack a sensitivity chip
- Mel : What, what ? Did you look at your self you Iggy poppified chinified BEEP with your bikini thong. You don’t respect me.
- Mel you’re insane….I am gonna call Brad !
- Mel : B*tch please !!!

…………………..

I’m kaz handsome ^_^

I love shilo and knox &vivianne

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All