Jude Law & Sienna Miller: Ponza Pair

Jude Law & Sienna Miller: Ponza Pair

Sienna Miller and Jude Law stay liplocked all day while vacationing together on Thursday (July 15) in Ponza, Italy.

WATCH: Jude Sings Karaoke

Two weeks ago, Jude, 37, and Sienna, 28, attended a concert by American alternative rock band The Dead Weather.

These two lovebirds are inseparable!

And if you missed it, check out a video about Sienna‘s trip to Haiti!

UPDATE: Sources are reporting that Jude and Sienna were not in Ponza but in Gallipoli, Italy on the Ionian Sea, a region called “Salento.”

15+ pictures inside of Ponza pair Jude Law and Sienna Miller

jude law sienna miller ponza 12
jude law sienna miller ponza 13
jude law sienna miller ponza 14
jude law sienna miller ponza 15

Valerie Macon/Getty

can't fake it @ 07/15/2010 at 3:02 pm

Look….. an actual couple!

They’re both so useless.

G.R.O.S.S.

They are so cute together! Love them! I hope they will stay together for a very, very, very long time. Goo guys, kiss and enjoy the heat in Italy!

HOW THE HELL could she get back with him after he cheated on her?!?!

He is so arrogant and in love with himself, I honestly don’t know how she can kiss that.

Why would you get back with someone who cheated on you?!

So glad they’re back together. Hope they’ve ironed out their differences and go forward. If he dares to cheat on her again she should do a Mel Gibson and punch out his teeth!

KAZ KAZ KAZ KAZ KAZ KAZ KAZ

Why didn’t they go to their hotel room? At least this time she kept on her bikini top.

How kiss kkkkkkkk.im best wnw now party in my home

I love you kaz . Your are the best not ugly bald jude law

Brightside @ 07/15/2010 at 3:30 pm

Finally! A celebrity couple who aren’t faking it. They are just so into each other, it’s great to see.

Brightside @ 07/15/2010 at 3:32 pm

@Susie#1:
Why should they, you prude? What, you’ve never kissed your boyfriend on the beach, you poor thing?
These are candids, not posed.

Its simple she got back with him for the press lets be honest they are both being followed everyday now since they reunited just look at all the JJ posts since and there is the cold hard truth. Publicity. Also these photos look staged as hell they know the cameras are there and are posing when kissing just like you do in a film they are both actors and know how to do that. That is why it looks like something out of a film and not something real. Her career was launched by their relationship and then split his was crushed by that cheating scandal.
By getting back together and than later splitting in a friendly way or not at all he gets to fix his image she gets to continue his career. Parts are not coming in for her like they use and neither are they for him though things are beginning to pick up and this is why people…PRESS
And they are not the first couple in hollywood to do so I look at it this way though its one thing to date a person once but to go back to them says this to me Birds of a feather fly together so if you dont think much of him you shouldnt think much of her because they are most likely alot alike…….and thats the truth of their actions.
Nice to see what she did after she left Haiti like I said right back to her life of nothing and Ill bet anything she barely ever goes back to Haiti again
Actions speak louder than words words are cheap always something to remember.

They are not a Hollywood couple.

They get plenty of work in Europe, where they live, work and as we see, vacation. Why are they back together? Hm. Love?

I guess being cheated on and humiliated and lied to just doesn’t bother her.

is did not bother Mrs. Clinton too.

CanadaGirl @ 07/15/2010 at 3:45 pm

They are beautiful together.
As for him cheating – people grow, evolve and change. If she trusts him, why should we worry about it. That being said, she’s going into this relationship with both eyes open, and she’s a more mature, world wise woman.

Brightside @ 07/15/2010 at 3:47 pm

@Blahzae:
I bet Mel Gibson was wishing that right now. Looks like his words are going to turn out to be very expensive ones.
Jude and Sienna have always had a very physical and tempestuous relationship, though. Very physical (and very vocal too, at times). In spite of his cheating, he has never been able to get Sienna out of his head. He’s besotted with her and she was always besotted with him.
I wish them all the best and hope, this time round, they work it out together.
Better than the luke-warm pairing between Alex and Kate or the abysmally fake Hayden/Rachel duo thing. At least these two look like they can have a good time in bed together instead of walking around like a pair of stuffed muppets.

She has no self-respect man.

WOWOWOW!!! I wish It is me with Jude… He is very very sexy…

There is nothing wise about that woman and she gets posted on her as much as Kate Bosworth or all the other little presswhores just because shes from the UK doesnt mean she isnt one just like them and no she doesnt live in Europe she lives in NY and so does Jude so they are a hollywood couple because that is about the industry not about living in LA. Open your eyes if she gets papped as much as the other girls but doesnt work why do you think that is and same with him because they call them like most of everyone else posted on this site.

Haha I bet Mel Gibson is thinking that as well lol
Though those tapes do seem like the chick set him up they are having a judge look at the sound on them and computer experts to see if they were altered as he claims in court today in la at a hearing

Btw Im not saying they dont hook up with eachother im sure they do just to me this smells like publicity with some benefits in the sack.

@Blahzae:
Obviosely, you know nothing about Jude and his work. NY was his destination for the theatre, go and see Rage before you compare him with holiwood dirt

Brightside @ 07/15/2010 at 4:21 pm

@Blahzae:
Jude’s actually an incredibly talented actor and Sienna is underrated…she was really good in Interview. I would much rather see posts of her and Jude loving it up on a beach than the endless, monotonous stream of Bilson posts about Bilson doing nothing at all. Sienna is by far the better actress.

They look sweet and sexy together.

i love how Sienna goes natural, no hat, no sunglasses, unlike all those hollywood actresses, who are scared to get a tan. So refreshing!!!!

Wow!! I guess Sienna is so interested in helping the Haiti victims that she’s vacationing. Maybe, she should donate the money that she spends on all her vacations and donate the money to the victims of Haiti. I can’t believe Jared had both sets of pictures the same day. 1. She’s helping Haiti victims. 2. Vacationing!! Having fun!! I guess we know what is important to her. Do these people ever work?

dolorescraegt @ 07/15/2010 at 5:00 pm

i love that they are in love and happy. i’ll never understand the unhappy people on this site who can’t bear to see other people happy. i wish all of you the pleasure of knowing the happiness that jude and sienna are feeling right now. i wouldn’t begrudge you folks happinees the way you begrudge jude and sienna.
enjoy your vacation and have a happy life. mr. law and ms. miller

@Rosie: Some people aren’t as one-dimensional in their relationships. Like, women think becoming a frigid bich is ok but if her man looks somewhere else, that’s a crime. Stop being frigid screeching bitchs and the man won’t have to look.

Sweet Annie @ 07/15/2010 at 5:04 pm

I really don t like Sienna, but if they are happy together and I think they are, I wish them all the happiness in the world. I believe they both have changed from the last time they were together, she so young and not used to the attention and he just out of a ten year old relationship. I look forward to follow Judes carriere. He is a very interesting actor.

i don’t know i’m not getting hot when i see this two.. the way they kiss is just yuk!!
they are so CHEAP who makes out like this so public on a beach?!
makes me vomit, even my bf and i have the MANNERS to keep that for the hotel..

@eewww:
you must be an American, who has never been in Europe. This is what people do here – kiss, smoke, drink (even if they are 18), go topless…:)

@eewww: OMG, sorry for you that you lack the passion to be seen kissing in public. Maybe your boyfriend isn’t the one for you (or maybe he is, if passion isn’t your thing). So Ms. Prude, what are you and your boyfriend doing at a hotel anyway when you’re not married?

“Ewwww, kissing, how rude!” (LMAO)

dolorescraegt @ 07/15/2010 at 6:19 pm

#16……instead of being critical that sienna was trying to do something worthwhile why don’t you go to haiti…do something worthwhile instead of criticizing someone who was there…go do something to benefit those people.
jude and sienna are with friends and in europe people display affection in public….they are adorable together and so happy….the haters on the board just can’t stand to see other people happy. it’s a pity.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 07/15/2010 at 6:32 pm

To everyone saying “how can she get back with him after she cheated”?!!! You do realize that though he cheated on her with the nanny, she actually was already previously cheating on him with Daniel Craig, right?

So dam sexy.

Jokergurl @ 07/15/2010 at 7:11 pm

They look great together and happy second time I guess is definitely the charm with these two.

He won’t marry her. Why buy the cow when you get all the milk for free. Look how he treated his kids mother.

what the hell @ 07/15/2010 at 7:49 pm

He is plain ugly.

@boston61: While you’re at it, look how his kids mother treated her first husband and oldest child’s father. She divorced both him and Jude and got it on with her boy toys. Any questions?

He might not be your taste but he’s anything but ugly LOL.

I still think it’s all a big PR for Sienna. I think that when she went on her trip, the studio told her that her image hasn’t improved and she needs to do something.
The pictues look staged. Who is that person next to her in the boat. It’s like she’s sitting down with someone else and jude comes over. She looks drunk in some of them.
Don’t like her and definately don’t trust her. She has a foul mouth and she wants to be famous.

Fashion, baby @ 07/15/2010 at 8:45 pm

I love them

Like attracts like.

Hey ho, get off RDJs kool-aid or get the repulsor ray!

@xx:

She had an affair with a married man herself. They deserve each other.

Yummy, sexy Jude on the beach! *kiss kiss*

How DARE this stupid tramp cry and moan about hard things are in Haiti, how struggling families should give money to help, and then she has the NERVE to run off on a vacations after two days in Haiti?!? She hasn’t worked in forever, and she has to run off and take a vacation. She doesn’t care about Haiti, she cares about her career! What a superficial, worthless, two-faced ho-bag!!

And Jesus, guys, get a room, pervs.

longchamp @ 07/15/2010 at 9:40 pm

PSA to everyone and no one in particular: ladies, THIS is what the opposite of ‘he’s just not that into you’ looks like. Really, really don’t think this one doesn’t call her for days b/c he’s ‘busy w/work’ or needs ‘space’….

just yuck @ 07/15/2010 at 9:47 pm

Look at these two, and find every human fault known to man: avarice, sloth, pride, rage, consuption, lying, cheating, excess, and empty, thoughtless living. Kind of sad that people like this get the rewards that they do.

Hey sienna, those Hatians still wrighing on your mind? Or did you forget them as soon as your butt hit the first class seat on your air conditioned flight to Italy?

just yuck @ 07/15/2010 at 9:57 pm

I’m empty-headed, my mom dropped me when I was a baby, I get confused easily, I pick my nose and wipe it under my seat, I pee in my front yard, I’m jealous of everyone I see because I’m fat and can’t get a date, yes I’m jealous of Sienna.

I would gladly eat Jude’s poop if I had the chance.

Brightside @ 07/15/2010 at 10:10 pm

The only love life I have is the pathetic hope that someday I will be able to experience Jude Law sneezing on me. I haven’t had sex with a real man in 20 years.

CanadaGirl @ 07/15/2010 at 10:13 pm

I have no job. I live on welfare. I never bathe. I just sit all day long and wait for Jude to appear on a website so I may post blog after blog about him. I am too stupid to find anything more worthwhile to do.

to pancake face @ 07/15/2010 at 10:29 pm

you should kill yourself
but i won’t do it for you

to canadagirl @ 07/15/2010 at 10:35 pm

canadagirl is a coward and a bully BEN/Brideshead aka pancake face
stop making fun of the poor and unemployed who you stole from

Damm, these two are hot!

i agree with the sentiments that people should get off rdj’s kool aid

Get a room! hahahaha. Just kidding. They seem meant for each other and look good together actually.

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 2:22 am

@ #’s 63, 64, 65, 66
LOL – whoever posted that…you have a sense of humour at least. A little juvenile, though, don’t you think.

Never understand why the sight of two people making out on a beach gets the American Puritan Prude Society knotting their knickers so much! Makes you wonder what these people do for fun, because they’re certainly not doing it with the opposite s*x.

Well I hope that Jude and Sienna are having oodles of fun where they are and shocking old biddies everywhere with their love for each other.

they are much better than leo and bar.. at least they seem to be in love :)

GROSSSSSSSS @ 07/16/2010 at 3:11 am

NASTY STD-FILLED COUPLE. Yuck! They are both so dirty looking.

Spineless Fool @ 07/16/2010 at 3:16 am

@Cate: “I guess being cheated on and humiliated and lied to just doesn’t bother her.” SO TRUE. Some women honestly don’t have any backbone or dignity. Sienna is one of them. I wonder if she’s even met Jude’s love child he had with the college girl from Florida who had to sue him for child support?! They are all such a horrible mess!

EUROTRASH @ 07/16/2010 at 3:26 am

Hope this pair of EUROTRASH stay across the pond. Hollywood has enough trash as it is (such as Roman Polanski and all the sickos who support him like Natalie Portman, Adrian Brody, mogul Harvey, Martin Scorsese, Harrison Ford, etc).

@EUROTRASH: And now it just came out that another woman was raped by Polanski way back when she was just 16! Some Brits such as Tilda Swinton suppoerted Polanski as well. I hope all these CELEBUTARDS will soon realize how stupid they are!

California Girl @ 07/16/2010 at 3:43 am

What a FUGLY couple. Sienna looks like such a lost soul and Jude looks like a very dirty skeazy lying manho. They both gimme the creeps!

EYE BAGS & SHOWER PLEASE @ 07/16/2010 at 3:45 am

Why does Jude always look like he’s in desperate need of a shower? He looks so slovenly and unkept and those eyebags are hideous and very unbecoming at his age because they make you take notice that he’s aging.

dulce mirita @ 07/16/2010 at 3:48 am

I wanna be HER for just a while¡¡¡¡¡

so ugly and greasy

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 4:28 am

@ EUROTRASH
Is Polanski American? I don’t think so.
It’s the fault of the American legal system that he has escaped justice! And don’t forget Whoopi Goldberg who said that because the girl was drugged and anally raped, it wasn’t rape-rape! So what was it then, Whoopi…afternoon tea! She has also come out in defence of Mel Gibson, another non-American pervert being protected by the American legal system!
@California Girl:
Ah, well, that’s because you’re from CA. More interested in protecting and worshipping celebrity woman-abusers, drug addicts, murderers and paedophiles!
Jude only cheated…and Sienna has forgiven him. At least neither are drug addicts (like Lindsay Lohan), or murderers (like OJ), or vile verbally abusive alcoholics (like Mel), or child rapists etc…I guess in California if a celebrity isn’t a f*cked up, vicious, druggie criminal then that makes them fair game for negative comments. God forbid that they should be normal people making normal mistakes. No, you’ve got to be a complete whack job in CA, because the Californians love their complete whack job celebrities….they are the ones that can do no wrong.

trashcouple @ 07/16/2010 at 4:34 am

sienna looks like a dirty midget and jude like a plum .. they are both disgusting INSIDE AND OUT,- deserve each other, if it’s not just for siennas career, image

Beautiful couple and soooooo sexy together :)

@EUROTRASH:
Many respectable actors don’t (want) to live in Hollywood. Don’t worry, Jude and Sienna do stay away from the pond and leave you Lindsy, Mel Gibson, Paris Hilton sensations to admire. Good luck.

i feel sorry for her…he is just with her because any other women will look at him..he is at the end of his carreer and have four children…I feel sorry for her, she deserves a better guy not this arrogant and hopeless guy.

john mealey @ 07/16/2010 at 9:58 am

She loves to put on shows in Italy while on vacation….call the press first!

These 2 are getting more pathetic every day. I think they are practicing love scenes for an upcoming movie. If they keep practicing they’ll get it right. She looks either completely wasted, stoned and drunk. I think she’s a booty call. He’s not working and she needs to keep people taking pictures of her, so that the public doesn’t completely forget her. I think he’s also going down hill on his career. I always laugh when the press says Sienna is an A-list actress.
I think they both call the paps to have them followed, so they get an audience when they put on a show.
It goes to show, how much Jude cares about his baby girl. He doesn’t have time to visit her, but he does have time to on vacation every other week.

I hope Jude will never visit “his baby girl” . Good lesson for every sl** who wants a celebrity child to secure the future with the child support.

wow, sexy pics, they are very cool couple.

the haters here have some really serious problems.

Why do so many people keep complaining about her being on holiday?!?! If I was an “actress” and didn’t have to work a 9 to 5, I sure as hell wouldn’t be at home twiddling my thumbs. I’d be travelling the world on vacation and frolicking about with my boyfriend too. Don’t be so bitter folks. If the shoe was on the other foot, you’d be in Italy now too.

Divine Goddess @ 07/16/2010 at 11:04 am

They make a GORGEOUS couple. You can tell they are really in love. I wish them the best and I hope this time he remains faithful to her. I hope he has changed. They were meant to be ♥

dolorescraegt @ 07/16/2010 at 11:21 am

to all the jealous sit at homers, malcontents who are miserable and can’t stand to see two beautiful people happy and in love i say go find something to enrich your lives…..jude and sienna have fun, enjoy life…..unlike some haters on this board….

Im hot handsome boy

im better than you are @ 07/16/2010 at 11:47 am

@71 brightside aka ben brideshead pancake face
get over yourself
what a goober you are

to all the liars on this board @ 07/16/2010 at 11:58 am

go jump in a lake and drown

to all the snobs on this board @ 07/16/2010 at 11:59 am

IM BETTER THAN YOU ARE

to all the troublemakers @ 07/16/2010 at 12:01 pm

Im not better than you are in that way
im better than you are overall though

im better than you are @ 07/16/2010 at 12:04 pm

this is especiailly for sienna

IM BETTER THAN YOU ARE

to sienna and jude’s privacy invading publicists/friends/worms

IM BETTER THAN YOU ARE

to all the haters @ 07/16/2010 at 12:10 pm

IM BETTER THAN YOU ARE

hmm

so far there are:

6 liars
6 troublemakers
5 haters
5 publicists
4 snobs

add 3 more to the list in each category

those are really jealous and THREATENED BUSY little beavers

yeah they can’t handle the truth
because uh

they areN’T THE TRUTH

IM BETTER THAN YOU ARE @ 07/16/2010 at 12:54 pm

THAT CREW CONSPIRED ABOUT THE REAL BEAUTIFUL ONE
WHO BY THE WAY ISN’T THE WEBSITE BEAUTIFULONE.COM

THEY EVEN STOLE THAT TITLE FROM ME
FOR SHAME
THEY STOLE MY CAR
THEY INVADED MY HOME
THEY EVEN HAD A TRACKING DEVICE ON MY VEHICLE
SO THAT IS HOW THE REALDEAL POST OF $6.9 MILLION CAME UP…THE GAS STATION PUMPS.
I HAVE A RECIEPT TO PROVE IT
THERE WAS AN ACTUAL CAMERA ON THE CAR OR SOMEONE WAS ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY FOLLOWING ME

SEE THEY ARE GETTING ALL UPSET

RIGHT SIMON HAMMERSTEEN/BEN/DAPHNE.DOLORES?

YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND YOU KNOW I AM UNEMPLOYED AND YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE STEALING DATA OFF MY COMPUTER AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE OPPRESSING AND HARASSING ME ONLINE AND OFFLINE THEN YOU CAN’T HANDLE IT WHEN I SPEAK UP ABOUT IT

HOW’S ABOUT THOSE POOR PEOPLE IN GAZA?

HEY ARI
STICK IT UP YOUR HARD IRGUN JEWISH ASS..BUT SOFTEN IT FIRST SO ITS LIKE BUTTER

THESE IDIOTS DON’T REALIZE THAT THE MORE YOU ANTAGONIZE ME THE MORE I AM GOING TO BLOW THE WHOLE THING OUT OF THE WATER…

OH AND I WORKED ON RODEO DRIVE
THATS THE REAL KICKER
SO SIENNA AIN’T IT SHE’S JUST A STEALER

I SAY FRY THE JEWS FOR KILLING KIDS IN GAZA ON CHRISTMAS

PS
STOP CALLING JUDE BALD
IT OFFENDS THOSE WHO HAVE CANCER AND LOST THEIR HAIR

IM A WITCH AND I HATE ANYONE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ME LIKE THAT CHICK WHO KEEPS SAYING SHE’S BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE

SIENNA IS THE ONE WHO DELIVERED THE TAPES TO RADAR ONLINE SHE WAS AT A RECORDING STUDIO THE WEEK THEY WERE RELEASED

HOW’S THAT FOR A JEWISH CONSPIRACY

I JUST LOVE BELGIAN WAFFLES WITH BACON ON BAKER STREET

first idiot: oops or maybe it was that russian witch
second idiot: sienna went to russia and germany last year
third idiot: lindsay hired a jewish attorney, teh same one who defended oj
fourth idiot: didn’t someone throw oranges at nyc tramps
fifth idiot: yes, becuase they were tracking buttercup at the gas station at pump 6 and 9

ya know
goldman is jewish and i played the pope once

columbia and notre dame have a rivalry

to the boss of orange...county @ 07/16/2010 at 1:56 pm

no no its a ****** conspiracy
you know
the book and the black guy at the store
and the black guy in the background
and the primrose hill book shop visit

multi tracking by niggers….and publicists

i’m just stirring sally potter in her black jewish witches cauldron

im better than she is

i stuck her in the oven

aren’t jayz and rianna black?

maybe they are behind the multi tracking.

could be

i say they are thugs because of this

i agree and they should be tracked arrested and followed for their thuggish over the top mafia behavior

yeah and i also lit my st michael’s candle and stuck it on her move rage so it would fail cuz i am catholic and i will not be mocked and look her video failed.

it makes sense when you realize who she is up against….
ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL

@71 brightside aka ben brideshead pancake face
get over yourself
what a goober you are

i’m not better than you are in that way
i’m better than you are overall though

GUESS WHAT?
I’M BETTER THAN YOU ARE

this is especially for sienna
GUESS WHAT?
IM BETTER THAN YOU ARE

letter to sienna and jude’s privacy invading publicists/friends/germs and worms

IM BETTER THAN YOU ARE

Re: PICS UPDATE 17

by marianapineda 2 hours ago (Fri Jul 16 2010 09:42:35)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse

________________________________________
Deneen is end her site. Her photos was great and perfect. I wish good luck for Deneen. I am very grateful of great moments.
It´s very sad news for me, but…. C´est la vie!

deneen!!!!

this is so SUDDEN!

was it something i said?

just_jude’s Journal
Created on 2007-03-03 18:03:31 (#12416815), last updated 2010-07-15
5 comments received

guess what?
i was never in your group so i’m glad i didn’t have to read the abuse there as well. since you deleted everything it looks like guilt and complicity on your part to me.

you and your community has been unjustifiably cruel to me
so stop acting like a spoiled brat.

you’re gonna have a long day

lawsuit

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 5:05 pm

@ all the strange above comments to numerous to list;
Wow! Are you having a nervous breakdown or something? I’ve never read comments from someone with a mental illness. It’s kind of fascinating to read it while it’s happening…like watching someone’s brain leak through their ears. Let us know if you need any help or shoot yourself though, won’t you! We’ll try to call the paramedics :D hahaha

re ashton kutcher @ 07/16/2010 at 5:20 pm

poetic justice or planned accident?
ashton kutcher’s car accident
ummm…is that like for his show?
is that payback? or is it just him trying to get sympathy and to cover up for what happened to me early this year.

yeah this leak won’t shut up till she gets every last word in

you should be ashamed of yourself.

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 5:33 pm

@re ashton kutcher:
Bless…poor baby,
I would try to help if I could…
But mental confusion’s not really my bailiwick. Maybe a psychiatrist….hmm

i want money
i’d like to talk to. and this is the right place since it is the source.

you think you have right to publish things that are private then you have a ***** fit when the actual private person actually speaks up…get a grip

are you an attorney?

obviously the daily mail pulled their article and deneen closed her site. again. [she did it last year too on a different site.] so there must be something to what this person is saying or they wouldn’t have gone to the trouble to do those two actions.

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 5:51 pm

Don’t we all want money! I’d give you mine…but the Nigerian Oil Company closed my bank account after the Hyena men let their hyenas off the leash. You know how it is…..

Re: PICS UPDATE 17
by marianapineda 1 hour ago (Fri Jul 16 2010 13:33:25)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse Reply
Why my post is copying in Just Jared?

because you made the observation that deneen shut her site down. i then posted what it looked like from when you reported that.

im just doing what they always do.

i can hear them laughing now all the way to the bank

and i am not even nigerian

do you work at bp?

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 6:14 pm

At BP,
now I know you’re laughing,
it was the Hyena men who hired me…
but the hyenas were too hungry..
and they didn’t train them but caught them with honey.
The daughter used to ride on their backs…
It was a bad bit of business all round.
Only the Oil Company made any profit,
But they scammed an airport off the Americans…
so how cool was that!

i might be the blind baby that rode their backs and i laugh like a hyena…i’ve been told my voice shakes the walls when i laugh.

a regular samson if i do declare. remember samson? he had a bunch of tigers by the tale.

i worked at a company that did the books for gas stations.

what airport are you talking about?

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 6:57 pm

So it goes…round and round…
the sweet smell of crude and the greed of an american business man.
Sucked into the pit
and the airport never existed.
But millions were paid to build it and the pockets of the corrupt were lined with gold but his were only lined with lint.
What a joke!
The Hyena men are still laughing in their rags and their cups of thick, black tea…the oil still flows..
But the dreams of the greedy business man, like the planes, will never take off because there is no runway!

yesssss kiss kiss kiss love love love! Cute pair

im still flying the plane. whether you realize it or not.

i don’t drink tea i don;t drink coffee. but you do.
i am not a hyena and neither are you
and i am not black but you might be
crude oil smells bad and so do tarpits
i am white

but that’s not why
I AM BETTER THAN YOU

those brains of mine that you so contemptuously referred to are called intellectual property
and its mine, not yours.
it belongs to me!
you have no right to publish from what you read in my own computer.
you have no right to harass me online or offline.
you have no right to follow me around. or leave ‘presents’ or ‘signs’ on my property where i live.
you have no right to vandalize my car.
you have no right to accuse me of mental illness when i have proof that all these things have happened and you have done all these things.
you have no right to abuse me or mock me or discount me.
i have the right to be angry at you and i have the right to speak my beautiful head off when you are trespassing on my property!
you have no right to oppress me in the other ways i have been oppressed.

this is america and i am a beautiful american not an ugly one

@sharyllee:

YES- WE DO !

Those who don’t are either ignorant of the facts about him ( which are so different than what commenters often believe. ) or men who hate “pretty-boys” To you guys : eat your heart out.

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 10:38 pm

@to my personal bashers:
I really hope, for your sake, that you’re not living in America because, if you are, you should know that your government has the legal right to do all that sh*t to you and laugh about it in your face! They even have the right to steal your vehicle and sell it for profit if they want, and the right to read your computer (and publish it in a court of law) etc
You should be very careful because you actually have no rights…none at all…and they can follow you around day and night until they’ve broken you. You’re in deep sh*t, seriously deep sh*t.
Unless, of course, you’re outside the states…but then you’re probably in worse sh*t there. There’s no hope.

Girl with much luck, maybe not deserved … but …
Jude is happy, that’s all I care …

brightside

are you a member of the tea party?

brightside admitted to being a corrupt drug dealer from africa
she switched jobs from embezzlement to drug dealing

and she is close personal friends with sienna and ravenwolf
that might be the hyena she was referring to

brightside…is a member of the darkside
sienna and ewan have the same publicist and so does haydn

Why do so many of you commenters immediately think of Jude’s and Sienna’s mistakes and rub it in and rub it in until you draw blood and get your silly resentment out of your system ? For heaven’s sake there’s more to them than their faults ! The glass is usually at least half full as well as half empty, so why don’t you rise about your spitefullness and appreciate them ? At least him- as far as I’m concerned his good points far outweight his flaws. I’ll admit I do worry about him marrying Sienna though- I don’t think she’s grown up yet, is using him for attention and I hate to see him hurt. And don’t worry about the women in his life ( there really haven’t been many ) – they took advantage of him something awful .

Love them both together! :)

Sisi -the hairy mustache- strikes again. LOL

Hey “daddy”!! How’s your 10 months young little daughter been doin’? Huh?
Looks like the “daddy” is still busy playing that silly “I’m a straight guy!!” charade. F****ing Clown. LOL

Lori Joyce @ 07/18/2010 at 8:53 am

I’m with Faith. I worry about him marrying Sienna. She’s using him and Jude always gets hurt by his women. He’s always looking for the wrong kind of woman.

yeah
because he wants to look for a man
but
he can’t
bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahaaa

Fashion, baby @ 07/18/2010 at 2:40 pm

I love them so much! At least they’re not wooden and robotic like Tommy-gay and Katie-bot; those two should just give it up. Poor Katie, an old lady before her time.

Oh for God’s sake Whoa –quit going on and on about that baby ! What the high-h-ll do YOU know about the situation ? The world is that kid’s oyster–she’s got a great future, and she never WAS neglected ! That woman Samantha wanted that baby very much – she had every opiortunity to say “NO!” to Jude or insist on protection, but she WANTED that baby. That and his money . Poor guy – he was the victim of a “shake-down ” and he gets all the blame. He is a very responsible father to ALL his kids; he adores them. I have this information first-hand, and it’s a shame he always gets so slandered by the ignorant public. So shut the cluck up and get the facts straight .

#159 “Faith” says – ‘I have this information first-hand.’
LOL
What an idiot!! LOL Go grow brains, you clown.

Whoa— why do you think that is funny ? Yes, I DO socialize with a few who know friends who communicate information to others and I am one of those others. I’ve made it one of my interests – I got sick of hearing such lies and ignorant opinions about him. I happen to be impressed with him in all ways. Compared to the low standards of attractiveness you see in the movies etc. nowaday , he is outstanding. Of course – none of us look good in EVERY picture of us, so we shouldn’t judge by just one or two less-than-good snapshots. And his being Gay is just another lie . That’s utter nonesense. But in spite of my possitive feelings about him I do try to stay objective also. I just don’t like lies.

All your imbecilic posts including such a masterpiece as – ‘I have this information first-hand’, are the only ‘utter nonesense’ here, you stupid clown.

I’ve just gotten sick of lies- and the trashing of a person who hasn’t done or said anything to deserve that kind of treatment. If he were the rat that a lot of muckrakers like to make him out to be it may be different…but he is not . And the only real “imbecilic posts” are those that try so hard to belittle and destroy another person they don’t care if what they say is true or not. Some of these posters are such low-life they thrive on smearing others.