Lourdes Leon: Obsessed with Dirty Dancing!

Lourdes Leon: Obsessed with Dirty Dancing!

Lourdes Leon just posted a new blog post!

The 13-year-old daughter of Madonna writes, “OKEE, so I read a lot of your comments and I’m like uber happy you guys like my blog. A lot of you asked me what color I was dying my hair and it’s actually going to be like a kind of cherry blackish thingy bobbie. OH MY DAIZ.

“I went and saw Shrek #4 with my brother the other day….Oh my god it was amazing, like you don’t truly understand until you see it. And the donkey is just soooo friggin legendary haaaaaaa. And if you haven’t seen it, get off the computer (after reading this of course), and go see it.

“So this week I’m listening to the Dirty Dancing soundtrack….don’t laugh – but I’m obsessed with it, ugh so good. Be My Baby is suuuuch a redonculous song. Also Florence + The Machine are amazing!! Grace Potter and the Nocturnals are great…two of the guys from her band look like Jesus Christ. Praise the Lord.LOL. I recently got really interested in the group Muse, which are like reee-heeaally good. They are BLINGING INNIT MATE (British ghetto talk, its air air LOL).”

Yesterday, it was revealed that Gossip Girl‘s Taylor Momsen is the new face for Lourdes and Madonna‘s fashion line Material Girl, which goes on sale August 3 at Macy’s.

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

she’s so cool and beautiful

ihateperez @ 07/15/2010 at 1:23 pm

she’s so cute & i think we see great things from her just like her moma madonna

13 years old… Bloody scary. Old before their time

AerosManders @ 07/15/2010 at 1:30 pm

Her eyebrows still bug the cr@p out of me.

ihateperez @ 07/15/2010 at 1:31 pm

btw where is she blogging???

the only people who will buy these clothes are 35+ year old fans of the mother who will try and squeeze their asses into lourdes’ “creations”.

please stop talking

goolie jones @ 07/15/2010 at 1:38 pm

VOMIT.
SOUNDS LIKE MYLEY THE WAY SHE TALKS
SHE IS NOT COOL ON HER OWN
AND SHE IS NOT PRETTY…ALL THAT MONEY AND MAMA’S FAME BUT THE GIRL LOOKS LIKE AN ILLEGAL WORKING AT THE LOCAL MCDONALDS…

ihateperez @ 07/15/2010 at 1:45 pm

@joey: not all 35 yr olds are fat but your right in that I’m 36 & buying the cloths but for my 11yr old daughter she loves lola and madonna..i’m sure the line will sell out in days just like the H&M line

I’m only a year older than her and seriously aghast at the way she talks; do most 13 year old girls really talk like this?

She is so pretty!!

@goolie jones: WTF!!! Why do you have to say looks like an illegal……Your just jelous of her, she has FAME and a RICH FAMOUS MOM!!!

???? I don’t know

Other girl alot like nicole rithce

Years before,Madonna was all snobby and douchey about how her kids don’t watch TV,read magazines or use the internet.
You’d expect them to have a better vocabulary.

“OH MY DAIZ”

lmao………um.

“OH MY DAIZ…………..which are like reee-heeaally good. They are BLINGING INNIT MATE (British ghetto talk, its air air LOL)”

Kill me now.

nice photo of her. so cool that she’s a german soccer fan although we beat them 4:1^^

That rich kid will be around for a long time, I am affraid. Her mother persuaded her she has talent. will finance everything . Shame, out there, there are plenty of really talented people but they don’t get a chance because there are Hilton and Madona , Olsen girls.

You guys, she’s a 13 year old kid…why are you making fun of the way she’s blogging?

But, really, this should probably be on the Just Jared Jr page, shouldn’t it?

If I were Madonna I’d be disappointed. She’s probably spent a fortune having this girl privately educated and yet she comes across as an uneducated eejiot.

I am so grateful to my parents for the childhood I had. I actually feel sorry for that kid.

Who reads this sh*t? Just because she’s Madonna’s kid… please… She sounds completely ridiculous.. A true “fjortis” as we call it in Sweden haha!

rock n roll queen @ 07/15/2010 at 3:38 pm

usin internet language has nothin to do with someone not bein properly educated u just talk differently when u talk on the msn with ur friends or when u r a teen blogger than when u talk to the prime minister or sth usin complex vocabulary for such posts n in that age wouldnt be ridiculous ?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All