Ben Affleck Shirtless -- And Ripped Like Rambo

Ben Affleck Shirtless -- And Ripped Like Rambo

Ben Affleck shows off his shirtless self while doing a pull-up in this new still from his upcoming movie, The Town, which he also directed.

All those hours at the gym do pay off!

Synopsis: As he plans his next job, a longtime thief (Affleck) tries to balance his feelings for a bank manager (Rebecca Hall) connected to one of his earlier heists, as well as the FBI agent (Jon Hamm) looking to bring him and his crew down. The Hurt Locker‘s Jeremy Renner and Gossip Girl‘s Blake Lively co-star. (They shot the movie from last August through November.)

Watch the trailer below for The Town, out Sept. 17. Looks great!

“The Town” Trailer

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I dont find him attractive anymore.

However the movie does look good. BUT they showed WAY too much. We saw that he is the one kidnapping her. They gave away the movie already. Oh well.

I cannot wait for this to come out. I love Ben Affleck. Amazing actor, writer, director. He’s a good guy too. Can’t wait for the film!

am i the only one who’s getting bored at police movie? look at the brooklyn finest,etc.. duh..

Yeah hes not nothing

I hate he really boring

shamrock7 @ 07/16/2010 at 2:17 pm

Why has Ben been hiding this chest?? My goodness:) Is this a product of the P90X??

Ben has come a long way over the years with his career. Directing is his strength in my opinion, and I’m so excited to see this film!!

Also, he is so passionate about the Congo and making the world a better place. I’m an AFFLECK fan and will continue to support him.

GOOD LUCK BEN!!

he’s boring and talentless just like damon

he and his wife should just take pictures with their girls and call it a day!

looks like a great movie! to the ppl talking trash..get a life and get laid already..u think putting people down that u don’t even know is a good look?

@maria: lmao talentless damon what world are u from? get out of the house and go make some friends then u might stop being a bitter loser

Prince Albert in a Can @ 07/16/2010 at 3:38 pm

2 words why Ben Affleck became a director, casting couch

you guys are judging ben affleck and not the movie/ the trailer !!!!

snooooooze @ 07/16/2010 at 4:15 pm

he’s vanilla…..one of those people you can’t figure out how they got where they got

CanadaGirl @ 07/16/2010 at 4:31 pm

I’ve finally gotten to the place where I can watch a movie with him in it and NOT think about that Bennifer nonsense. The same can not be said for ‘Jenny from the Block,’ however. Now that woman should throw in the towel on her career – it has EXpired.

THANKS FOR BEN BACK @ 07/16/2010 at 4:53 pm

CANADA GIRL WHY RUIN A GOOD THING BY PUTTING IN JLO
He has gone on to do better things than 2002 ..yeah dear 8 years
ago is what you are talking about..!!! Not today.. where Ben has been
nominated for a GOLDEN GLOBE FOR HOLLYWOODLAND.. AND
HIS MOVIE GONE BABY GONE HAD HIS BROTHER BE NOMINATED
FOR GOLDEN GLOBE SAG AND OSCAR …BEN WROTE AND DIRECTED HIS BROTHER IN THAT MOVIE.. SO STOP TALKING ABOUT THE CASTING COUCH.. WHAT HE SPENT TIME WITH BOTH
REBECCA AND BLAKE THEY BOTH SAID THAT HE WAS A GENTLEMAN AND TREATED THEM WITH RESPECT..

Movie looks good. I will definitely check it out.

THis is a sweet picture. I can name every muscle in the “v” pointing to you-know-what!! Ya know—-he is getting into that age of absolute manhood–late 30′s early 40′s….. I have waited a LONG time for him to get his baby face-body off and gain some of that RAMBO/ DANIEL-CRAIG-casino-royale-speedo-look!!! Now maybe I can watch some of his adult movies. well, does he do those? I meant “grown up” movies with him looking yummy. Anyway–congratulations Ben!!!!! and congratulaions us!!!

CanadaGirl @ 07/16/2010 at 5:19 pm

@THANKS FOR BEN BACK: Freak. Oh sorry… FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I THOUGHT I’D WRITE LIKE YOU DO SO YOU CAN SEE IT YOU BIG F.UCKING LOSER.

Looks awesome ! I’m there
He even made an homage to skeletor ..sweet

The problem with Affleck’s latest movies is that it ony appeals to a very small segment of the population. Yeah, we get that he’s still hot and all, but that’s not enough…Good Will Hunting was such a hit with such a creative story. I don’t understand why he’s veering off into the “cops and roobers” territory. I guess it will appeal to the Rambo and Diehard fan base. :/

That man is gorgeous! He married the most perfect looking talented woman there is and that is why they are so successful and produce such beautiful babies. NO ONE HAD A CHANCE WITH BEN EXCEPT MS. GARNER, THE WORLD’S MOST BEAUTIFUL UPGRADE!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All