Rachel Bilson: Always Cocolaca...

Rachel Bilson: Always Cocolaca...

Rachel Bilson dons a sexy pair of nude wedges as she stops by Cocolaca studios on Friday afternoon (July 16) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 28-year-old actress and a gal pal reportedly went in for an audition. Rachel was seen carrying around what looks like a script and pencil in hand.

Let’s hope Rachel snagged the role or got a callback!

10+ pictures inside of Rachel Bilson hitting up Cocolaca studios…

rachel bilson cocolaca studios 01

• Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

FYI NO ONE COMMENT!!!! AFTER ME. WE ARE STARTING AN ANTI-RACHEL BILSON CAMPAIGN

Hi u u u angry go go go eating in gra. . . . . . . Hahahaha crap

Come go and sleep and dance in jail

Im handsome boy .no no handsome man

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 5:10 pm

Hahaha – I love it! Reportedly! What, you mean you don’t know whether she auditioned or not? Hey, I reportedly earned a $million today selling my Ringo Starr collection and my dog reportedly gave birth to a chicken….haha :-)
Was she reportedly reading a book at the time.
JJ, you are hilarious…thanks for the laugh.

Hahahahah. Wellcom @brightsids .hahahaha .im so busy now i eating

Mzblahzae @ 07/16/2010 at 5:35 pm

Cocolaca Studios casts small commericals and this video is really funny of people in Cocolaca studios auditiong and what it looks like except these people have talent unlike her\
Craig Colvin owns the “studio” and it mostly does behind the scenes technical work for larger studios and casting for commericals and shorts. But not major films or tv shows so if I was her I would not want to be caught there lol
I would say my how the mighty have fallen… but she was never mighty to begin with lol

MissAnthropica @ 07/16/2010 at 5:38 pm

I noticed something pretty funny since she got her ass dumped she has been wearing the same shoes alot and using the same bags over and over for a few months and now she is wearing the same dresses over and over… something she didnt so untill she got dumped.
That is why she is “reportedly” trying to get work because she is broke and cant mouch off of her ex anymore.
Awww poor lil spoiled brat ~tears up for her~
Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous @ 07/16/2010 at 5:42 pm

Yay, I hope she gets a role soon! I miss her on screen!! She looks so gorgeous, as always :)

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 5:45 pm

So what kind of commercial, reportedly, could she do? I can see her cast as an oompa loompa in a Midget Gems commercial…that would be a laugh riot! Ahh…if only

@Anonymous: me too.. and i love the dress and the shoes

lexy hates bilson @ 07/16/2010 at 6:03 pm

Maybe she started wearing things 2x b/c we commented on how changing your clothes and never wearing the same thing twice is what true media whores do!!
JJ if it was an audition why would they give her a “script” – maybe instead of auditioning for commercials she should go to acting class!! She’d better get back with HC and show him some new moves so he can help get her some movie roles!!

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 6:07 pm

JJ, I hear, reportedly, that Rachel Bilson’s brain is made of cream cheese (only she doesn’t like people to know!) and that, reportedly, she keeps her toenails in a jar at night! : )
Come on, JJ, you know that ‘reportedly’ doesn’t cut it as news!

If it wasn’t for the hair color, I would thought it was the other Boswh0re.

MissAnthropica @ 07/16/2010 at 6:26 pm

@lexy hates bilson:
That is the most retarded thing youve ever said lol
He doesnt want her to show him some moves if you know what I mean lol

MissAnthropica @ 07/16/2010 at 6:30 pm

Actually in their entire time “together” in that wreck of a showmance the only thing he ever helped her get was a small part in New York I love you in one segment and only because he was in it with her.
Other than that every film he has done he has kept her out of them no matter how much Im sure she bugged him Im sure about it.
He was stupid for being in a showmance with her but not that stupid hes dropped her and is running like hell !!!!!:)

MissAnthropica @ 07/16/2010 at 6:33 pm

In vanishing on 7th St Haydens character is a reporter looking for his missing girlfriend while trying to figure out why there are only a dozen or so people left in an entire city he could of got her that part…. but he didnt so that says alot …. they cast some random unknown actress for the part.

MissAnthropica @ 07/16/2010 at 6:35 pm

Now for the daily Bosho post to come next …. JJ lol

Ms. Anonymous @ 07/16/2010 at 6:41 pm

@Slig:

Are you related to Infamously Cool? You are both sharing the same brain cell.

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 6:44 pm

@MissAnthropica:
I hate to say this, but….isn’t Rachel Bilson a random, unknown actress…she always looks pretty random to me!
Pretty unknown too….seeing as she only ever appears on JJ….and, reportedly, she’s an actress. Bwahahahaha!

@Kate: i am in i cannot stand bilson but loved hayden for 10 yrs. no comments this is worse then paris

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 7:19 pm

This is the funniest JJ post I’ve read for a long time…jeez, tears squirted out of my eyes, I tell you.
Just had a look at Cocolaca and it gets funnier…
Apparently it does cost effective videos for the web, blogs & PR…low cost, high quality, fixed price and, for that important feel good factor, no hidden extras.
It has an annual revenue of $1 to $2.5 million and a staff of approximately 10 to 19 people. Guess they’re not entirely sure how many people they have on the pay roll, for that one!
LMFAO….LOLOLOL
Love the low cost and no hidden extras…just so classy!

she has a new thread every day?????

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All