Megan Fox: Cheesecake Factory with Brian Austin Green!

Megan Fox: Cheesecake Factory with Brian Austin Green!

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green step out at The Grove on Saturday (July 17) in Hollywood.

The newlyweds grabbed a quick bite to eat together at the Cheesecake Factory!

Megan first debuted her blingin’ wedding ring earlier this month in L.A.

The 24-year-old Transformers hottie tied the knot with her longtime love just less than a month ago at a super small ceremony in Hawaii.

megan fox brian austin green cheesecake factory 01
megan fox brian austin green cheesecake factory 02
megan fox brian austin green cheesecake factory 03
megan fox brian austin green cheesecake factory 04
megan fox brian austin green cheesecake factory 05
megan fox brian austin green cheesecake factory 06
megan fox brian austin green cheesecake factory 07

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

why im ban .good couple

now i drink grape juice

disappointed @ 07/18/2010 at 9:43 am

i liked megan until she went and elope just to beat brian’s ex to the alter! i love vanessa and am so happy that she has found love! also that she is going back to general hospital! get to watch me some brenda!

All the great restaurants in LA and these two losers hit up the Cheesecake Factory. Trashy.

Brightside @ 07/18/2010 at 10:05 am

Why can’t celebrity couples look like they love each each other? What is all this walking apart and looking sullen about? Is there a law in America that prohibits celebrity couples from touching, or smiling, or holding hands? They only recently wed…they should still be in Cloud Cuckoo Land, dancing on rainbows and smiling foolishly at each other.
Celebrity couples do seem to be a morose lot.

and back to the trailer they go to visit with the rest of her family. Is her 15 minutes up yet?

CanadaGirl @ 07/18/2010 at 10:31 am

Good golly, this couple is smoking hot. I think BG is better looking now than in his 20s. Megan looks great as always; she still has that enviable waist.
@Brightside: I run into people from work when I’m out and about, and I act the same way. My work is very gossipy, and I don’t like having to engage with them more than I have to because I know I’ll be lunch room fodder. I have been photographed and video recorded at work (without my consent), and I got very angry. I was able to complain to my supervisor. Who can celebrities complain to if they are being mistreated, but the perpetrator isn’t doing anything illegal like these photos show. They have to suck it up even if they want to be left alone.

Whatever gets the stink off of Jonah Hex and Jennifer’s Body. Flash your big diamond, get married, and keep yourself in the news despite the fact everything you touch turns into box office flop. I see a prime time soap for you on the CW in the near future.

@CanadaGirl:

If the celebrity doesn’t like to be photographed in their daily life then they shouldn’t suck up to them when it is time to promote one of their projects.

i’m surprised they would eat at a chain restaurant. yeah, it’s fine for a chain, but it’s a chain. anyway, i hope Megan ate a slice of cheesecake ’cause she needs to gain a wee bit of weight. WHY do some dudes want to bone skeletor chicks? is it a control thing? i hope he has a huge peen ’cause he got nothing in the career dept.

Emmaleighhh @ 07/18/2010 at 1:08 pm

@Rob: LOL because they eat at the cheesecake factory they’re trashy? at least make a legitimate statement next time you want to say something like that. i agree that megan can be that way at times, but really over a restaurant? maybe their are nice restaurants in LA, but that’s stupid. celebs go to mcdonald’s. Does that make them trashy as well because they’re eating cheap rather than dropping a ridiculous amount of money on a meal? Idiot.

MissAnthropica @ 07/18/2010 at 2:09 pm

She always seems to be wearing more or less the same thing everyday that stupid hat for that movie her new hubby did a long time ago. Couldnt she buy a better hat or different ones for different days if anything that hat gives away its her which is exactly what this girl wants. She is always wearing gray and black lately and its summer and hot as hell out here in So. Cal. Maybe its black for mourning
grey for regretting a publicity wedding that didnt give her as much buzz as she had hoped for?lol
Its obvious she is calling the paps because since she will no longer be in the Transformers films she is no longer the it girl of the moment all the focus is on her replacement these days and she knows it. She needs to try to get into a show or film while she still can because her little window for a career is closing more and more as each day passes untill it will be like Megan who?

She’s the big sult and naked with the boys lol

Megan fox @ 07/18/2010 at 2:20 pm

Yeh but i love it

daisyjena @ 07/18/2010 at 3:40 pm

I think that Megan has a beautiful face, make-up free. I hope Brian is truly going to be a regular on Housewives.

CanadaGirl @ 07/18/2010 at 4:05 pm

@JC: That’s just their job. They’re there to sell a product – the movie. I can’t stand – no, I hate my boss. In my real life I wouldn’t even acknowledge this passive/aggressive a$$hole. Yet, in the work place, I have to communicate and work closely with him. These are the things that people have to go through in the work place.

I really hate to hear complaints that stars do kiss up to paparazzi and other photogs when they are not working. Celebrities are obligated to do press and promote a movie or release a new album, etc. To say that they should not court the press at that time is not a smart thing to say. It is in the contract and expected as part of their job.

Just like us during their off days, they are not expected to work. Their job is a job like any other. How would you feel if you were out with your family on your own time and your boss asked to perform some task for him? It amounts to the same thing.

Just continue to follow the wannabes (reality stars) celebrities who are starved for attention at any cost if that is your idea of the way a celeb should behave.

Couples should spend their private time behind closed doors and should not carry on disrespectively in public just for the enjoyment of some looky- lous and/or so-called fans who like to see a cheap peep show and/or intimate moments of them.

Correction: to complain that stars *do NOT* kiss up to the press.

Jared, where is my comments? Btw, l love the Cheesecake Factory any celeb who eats there is all right with me.

velcrodots @ 07/18/2010 at 6:07 pm

The Cheesecake factory is real?!! I thought they made it up for Big Bang Theory haha

lada la la @ 07/18/2010 at 6:31 pm

beautiful family, Brian has his son with him

stepford wife @ 07/18/2010 at 8:13 pm

Megan Green time for a new hat, hopefully you ate a whole cheesecake

la madrelingua @ 07/18/2010 at 9:24 pm

She looked better without tons of make up

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All