Rachel Bilson: The Kids Are All Right!

Rachel Bilson: The Kids Are All Right!

Rachel Bilson steps out in a pair of Lanvin flower pom pom sandals while catching a movie on Friday night (July 16) at Hollywood’s ArcLight Cinemas.

The 28-year-old actress caught a screening of the Julianne Moore-Annette Bening starrer The Kids are All Right.

Rachel was accompanied by Josh Schwartz and his wife Jill (he created The O.C., Gossip Girl and Chuck). It’s great to see that these two are still such great friends!

FYI: Rachel was the maid of honor at Josh and Jill‘s wedding.

More pics at X17!

• Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

why doesnt he get her a job?
anyway….jared this is sickening, really.
DOWN BILSON! DOWN BAT$HIT!
thank god Hayden dumped her.. O:)

Brightside @ 07/18/2010 at 6:00 pm

Actually they look like flip flops to me.

Brightside @ 07/18/2010 at 6:03 pm

@ida:
Hey I tried that and my comments went straight to moderation purgatory…not a single swear word either!
I thought that maybe she’s pressing him for a part in Gossip Girl. I know it is said that they are friends, but come on….it’s not like they’re seen together much. About as often as she was seen with ex, thinking about it.

E. Norma Stitz @ 07/18/2010 at 6:05 pm

Label W.ho.re……Why is she famous?

She is best friends with his wife, she was the maid of honor at the wedding. They can be friends without being caught by paparazzi

OMG! Who cares??!! I really don’t understand why JJ feels he has to post an OC has been so often. I mean her and Mischa should hang out more often since they’re both unemployed and have photos taken of them wandering around doing nothing.

Cute as a button but she really needs an agent who can get her a job.

She shouldn’t be calling attention to them gnarly toes..

Brightside @ 07/18/2010 at 6:22 pm

@JC:
I would imagine that she already has one…being an ‘actress’ in Hollywood and all it would be very strange if she didn’t.
More likely that not even her agent can find her work….the ability to act is still a requirement for most films.
She could team up with Paris Hilton though….how about The Hottie and The Nottie 2…they could flip coins on which parts they choose.

@Brightside:

I’m not saying she is capable of landing a female lead in a Scorsese film or anything, but I don’t see why she is so unemployable. There is no shortage of actresses who can’t act that have jobs. I don’t see why she can’t get a full time gig on TV. She’s still really pretty yet all she does is bounce around like Johnny Drama looking for work. Maybe she still thinks she is a movie star. I’ve still never seen someone photographed so much for doing the most mundane every day things. I don’t mind though. She is nice eye candy.

lexy hates bilson @ 07/18/2010 at 6:35 pm

She’s a nobody and there are better acting “nobodies” out there! That’s why she can’t get in jobs. She better go hang out with Jill b/c Josh has quite a few projects in the works. Maybe he can throw some small roles her way!!

lexy hates bilson @ 07/18/2010 at 6:37 pm

Brightside – sometimes posts get “moderated” b/c of server problems. That’s probably what happened to your post.

I really like her. I dont know why she doesnt get more work?

At this point, I dont know why I like her or from what?!?!
I think she should try to get back on tv- she was good there.

Brightside @ 07/18/2010 at 7:00 pm

@JC:
Haha – LOL in a Martin Scorsese film…..but that’s the problem isn’t it….all those untalented nobodies in HW. It’s a small pool with lots of people. Rachel Bilson doesn’t stand out in any way, shape or form. She’s only so-so cute and she has to contend with all those girls who are younger, taller, more beautiful than she is, even if they have no talent either. Then there’s the younger, taller, more beautiful ones with talent. And we all know how the HW industry loves it’s idealised image of the female body. I mean, you don’t often see so-so girls, even on TV….they’re all young, tall and beautiful etc
Rachel Bilson’s bubble has burst…like they do. Her OC days are only a memory in an industry where women, in general, have a very short shelf life.
She was never very famous to begin with…so she should give up on trying to make her dream in HW and go back to college and learn a profession…
Or settle for being a trophy wife to some actor/director.

Brightside @ 07/18/2010 at 7:03 pm

@lexy hates bilson:
I guess they’re stuck there forever then, trapped in nowhere…much like Rachel Bilson’s career…LOL… : )

Super ugly shoes alert!

The most average looking woman in HW, and her eyes are awful, really plain jane eyes.

Let’s see first up she was seen writing out a check for some Equality organization which supports Gay rights. Which would be ok if your ex wasn’t rumored to be gay. Now all the movies that just came out this week or last and she choses to go to this one. Granted great leads in this film but, honestly why all of a sudden is she supporting gay issues.

If her BFF’s husband wanted to hire her he could have done that a long time back. But like any producer, director they have to go with who is paying the bills and he more likely understands RB can’t act worth a damn. I don’t think he could hire her again if she had money shooting out her ass.

@Brightside:

Personally I think she has that girl next door look that you just can’t manufacture. She isn’t drop dead gorgeous, and has hardly a shred of acting ability, but that shouldn’t stop her. She has a very unique look but she blew her movie star shot by giving some very bad performances in a couple of mainstream movies. I’ve only seen her in Jumper and Last Kiss. Never watched OC. Jumper was just bad and Last Kiss was her giving a very bad Natalie Portman impression. She was good in that Funny or Die video. I suppose you do have a point. She isn’t funny enough to do comedy exclusively, she doesn’t have the right look for ROMCOM, and obviously she doesn’t have the acting chops for drama. That leaves action and horror. She should be able to still land a victim role in an Eli Roth movie or something. All she needs is to be decent in one thing and she’ll somewhat revitalize her career. Easier said than done but her perseverance might pay off. I wouldn’t want anyone to ever give up on their dream. I like seeing her in short shorts too much to see her fade away.

MissAnthropica @ 07/18/2010 at 7:26 pm

Im sure she is trying to get her way into a part hence why she called the paps so everyone would speculate that she is going to be on Gossip Girl or something because she was seen out of Josh. Its not his fault who his wifes friends are. although he might be rethinking his new bride considering the company she keeps Presswhores of a certain feather fly together after all.
I can tell you this
I bet after this stunt he will be even less likely to put her in anything simply because she is trying to force his hand… not a good idea that and hes never given her a part in all these years. Gossip girl has been on for awhile and its had everyone on it… even Hiliary flipping Duff so I think we all know he will never help her out I mean Mischa Barton atleast got cast in her own show on the CW. although it got canceled right away
but atleast they gave even her messed up self a shot…
..they wont even do that for Bileson
because shes not even worth that.
Look at it this way if a show with Mischa Barton got canceled within a few episodes what do you think would happen to one starring Bileson ~hollywood shudders at that thought~
Which is rather sad because she cant even get a guest appearance on a primetime soap lol
She is such a dumb pathectic predictable simpleton . Yuck.

Brightside @ 07/18/2010 at 7:26 pm

@JC:
Perseverance – sorry, that makes me laugh…does she look like she’s persevering to you because she doesn’t to me.

JJ, the Jersey Shore cast have gone on strike (let’s hope it’s permanent)…and you haven’t mentioned it. Surely it’s more newsworthy of a post than Rachel Bilson going to see a film.

MissAnthropica @ 07/18/2010 at 7:29 pm

When she was on chuck it was nightmare and Chuck was nearly canceled soon after… I swear she is cursed lol

@ 20

There is way too much competition out there, perseverance isn’t going to work. Everyday there is some hot young thing leap frogging over her while she gets papped doing absolutely nothing. I think it’s going to be extremely hard for her because of all the competition and because she’s not really working to improve her craft. She’s papped doing everything else BUT taking an acting class or going to see an acting coach. even Jessica Alba goes to see an acting coach. I think she just likes things being handed to her. Her own father just handed her a job.

Here is a thought as well
if Josh was there how come there are no pictures of him walking with his wife
or anywhere near Batcrap Bileson I call BS on that part of the story that or he was ashamed to be seen with Batcrap Bileson and I dont blame Schwartz for that one either lol
Who wouldnt be? Friday huh? I guess she needed to relax after that “big audition” of hers earlier that day what a load of bull.
Atleast it took JJ two days to post it and not two hours which is a little too fast if you know what I mean.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All