Gerard Butler: Rebel with a Cause

Gerard Butler: Rebel with a Cause

Gerard Butler walks and talks on his cell phone while out and about on Sunday afternoon (July 18) in Detroit, Mich.

The 40-year-old Scottish stud was taking a quick break from shooting his latest movie, Machine Gun Preacher. (He plays a former gang biker and drug dealer who becomes a member of the Assembly of God church.)

Gerry wore a Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions hat as well as a t-shirt with the word “REBEL” emblazoned on the front of it paired with PRPS Barracuda Jeans.

gerard butler rebel 01
gerard butler rebel 02
gerard butler rebel 03
gerard butler rebel 04
gerard butler rebel 05
gerard butler rebel 06

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All
Fritz the Boxer @ 07/18/2010 at 11:36 pm

There’s the strut.

justsayin' @ 07/18/2010 at 11:38 pm

I think the cell phone is attached to his ear!

Stupid thread.

@Fritz the Boxer:

Yes! The strut, a cap, a t-shirt, torn jeans, and a cell-phone at his ear.

It’s the “look!”

kp hearts butler @ 07/19/2010 at 12:18 am

Love you, but, gotta ask again….if u were me, would you watch “Bounty Hunter”?

at least he’s not wearing the famous c*ck hat but would someone please buy this man a decent pair of jeans?
Good morning JJers!

kp hearts butler @ 07/19/2010 at 12:28 am

Believe it or not, the weirdest thing….I had a dream about Butler talkin to me wearing that “c*ck” hat…and I was like who the hell is this guy?
Was really weird…..anyway…..I hope he’s washed it since, cause we did dirty things….
Obvi I’m kidding….
Point is, Butler doesn’t care about repeats, clothes, etc, which proves to me, he’s not gay…???

@ugh:

Yes, the title of this thread is really bad. First Butler picks his teeth, and now Butler walks down the street and so he is a rebel with a cause.

Ugh is right.

@ugh: For experts in this field, you are so wrong. Nothing stupid at all. This is about the legs. LOL.

I just got home and we’re having a storm, lightning but no rain yet. And that’s what my yard needs. The grass is turning to hay in all this heat.

I don’t think I’m going back to the other thread to read what I missed today. I looked quickly and didn’t see any real news. I saw the article and video from Melvindale at work tonight. (Don’t tell the boss)

In fact, I think I’m going to shut down my computer because of the lightning. Don’t want to lose my G connections. See you tomorrow.

Oh, quickly, did anyone look at WO today? Seems Diane got in hot water with one of her people for not mentioning her in her MGP set report. The cohort is upset because she did all the work to locate where G would be at any given second and Diane didn’t mention her. More of the old ‘who loves G more and who puts in more time and who gets the credit because he’s reading this for sure and should love me more’ stuff.

He always looks disgusting, like he smells. He looks horrible in jeans.

Oh Ginger, you pathetic troll. We at JJ eat people like you for breakfast, and we spit you out like bleached in the sun chicken bones. Burp. Oh, dear, there goes Ginger’s leg.

kp hearts butler @ 07/19/2010 at 12:50 am

I’m sorry, I got alot of negative feedback….did I offend the stalkers out there?
I just don’t get it

@Star: Guess again, pitstain, I’m already pooping you out my butt, Lassie.

What’s on his shirt under ‘rebel’ that has to be blanked out?

This guy is sure no slave to fashion. I’ve seen him in his Colorado T in practically every planet on god’s green earth. That thing must be ready to fall apart. Love him for that. In RL, he could care less about what he’s wearing. Is that Scot’s cheap? Then when he gets freebies from the big fashion houses he’s all done up like a fashionista. So, guess I vote for Scot’s cheap. Love him.

He’s so gross. I can’t believe how awful he looked in Bounty Hunter. I cringed, but that whole atrocity made me cringe anyway.

Jade/Ginger. Have your fun. We’ll be here for a long time, and trolls are a distant memory. Who said a new thread brings out the crazies? You are right on. Ignore.

Don’t feed the trolls.

Some lost soul is on a rampage tonight. Thumbing down everyone. Did G not pose for a picture with you? You are sick.

“”Gerry wore a Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions hat as well as a t-shirt with the word “REBEL” emblazoned on the front of it.”"

Really JJ? It’s a Rebel Yell brand tshirt. The word rebel refers to the brand, not Gerry and his “cause” (aka phone).

Whoever asked, I don’t think anything is blanked out on the shirt. I think it is part of the design.

wow, im sooooo perplexed (NOT) that he and Aniston are no longer attached at the hip now that publicity for their rotten film is over…..typical famewhores.
did they really think that we’d believe them and that it would make a flippin difference in whether people wanted to see that craptastic piece of ****

Yep. Thumbs down is on a rampage. Several accounts. What a jerk. Why would anyone go to all that bother? Over a photo refused? Oh, well, he bought into all of this. Funny thing is, it doesn’t matter at all in the big picture. Hope thumps down took her meds. OH, look, thumb me down.

kp hearts butler @ 07/19/2010 at 1:31 am

yep, stalkers are out…..c’mon, do something diff….give me more negative feedback you clowns….ha ha….really? you really care THAT much…crazies…I now know if I get more negative feedback, it’s cause of the “crazies”…maybe we could finally get a count then?

Sweet pea @ 07/19/2010 at 1:34 am

He’s on the phone with Laurie and you are all going to have egg all over you faces when the real story comes out.

kp hearts butler @ 07/19/2010 at 1:35 am

what surprises me though, is, I’m actually a fan!!! Some folks on here act crazy though, haters or supporters…they’re all sorts of wrong…

I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIM EXCEPT THAT HE’S AN ACTOR….WHY DOES HE HAVE SO MANY FANS? (and haters)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All