LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Beach Family Fun!

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Beach Family Fun!

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian look like one big happy family, holding hands his two sons — Mason, 6, and Jake, 3 — while strolling along the beach on Saturday (July 17) in Malibu, Calif.

“Skipped rocks on the beach this morning [with Eddie],” LeAnn tweeted. “Now off to do a show. Hope to see some of you on Phoenix tonight!!!”

She continued, “Watching a beautiful moment between a dad & his maybe 8 month old little girl. He’s walking her slowly into the ocean & she’s loving it!”

10+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian‘s beach family fun…

leann rimes eddie cibrian beach 01
leann rimes eddie cibrian beach 02
leann rimes eddie cibrian beach 03
leann rimes eddie cibrian beach 04
leann rimes eddie cibrian beach 05
leann rimes eddie cibrian beach 06
leann rimes eddie cibrian beach 07
leann rimes eddie cibrian beach 08
leann rimes eddie cibrian beach 09
leann rimes eddie cibrian beach 10
leann rimes eddie cibrian beach 11
leann rimes eddie cibrian beach 12

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All

hey,troll 2010 can I pretty please be the first fan to sign up for your new site. And hopefully you can keep it up for over a year, the same amount of time Leann was on twitter tomenting Dean and Brandi.We just need to find a way to bring Leanns married lover into it,too. this is so excitingi

Troll2010 @ 07/21/2010 at 5:27 pm

Yes you can Charity. I will definitely post a link in the next 3 days on here. So keep your eyes peeled!

I will also have the link for the new fansite in the Bio section of my Twitter Page!

Can you think of a good name to call the fansite, can’t use Leann’s full name of course. I’m thinking Lady & Veneers. A play on the “Lady & Gentleman” album coming out.

Troll2010 @ 07/21/2010 at 5:34 pm

Yay, I got Lady Antebellum to follow me on Twitter! That’s so cool.

Troll2010 @ 07/21/2010 at 5:44 pm

Aww, Whitney Dunan, country singer/songwriter retweeted what I said to her about reality shows. Love her! She wrote and sings Skinny Dippin. She’s gorgeous too. AND, she said she would never, ever date even a guy who has a girlfriend already. Nice morals there.

anon2010, you could consider Nose and Veneers. I will keep my eye on this page. I am not on twitter but I hope to be soon I will still be able to read your tweets, won’t I? I would feel bad for them, but Leann asked for this with all her bragging and shoving crap in every ones face. Besides those pictures are just retributation. No one made them up I have disliked them ever since the photos of them in the restaurant with Leann munching on married mans finger and then to come out the next day and say that they were not together doing anything

If you are not the troll or a flunkie of his, you might have done a good deed and not know it If the people who do look at this for some sign of malicious intent toward LeAnn, you could nelp to point out who is behind all this dirt….when they find you and see that something is going on Wouldn’t that be a good deed? I am sure they know how to find out who does these dirty deeds.
Also, no it isn’t hurting any country singers, etc., right now, but WHAT IF THEY FALL FROM GRACE FOR SOME REASON. WILL THIS HAPPEN TO THEM ALSO? HAVE THEY BEEN INFORMED OF WHAT A TROLL IS? I would bet not. Maybe you should give us some info about how you sent out all that nasty info. We might want to try it on you AND THE TROLL!!!!

racy– not only is your English terrible, but you make no sense at all. Are you sure you are not Leann, no wait ,someone on another site said she was giving a free concert in the grass at Beaumont Calif. Wonder when she will have Eddie bring his little boys to hear her. I know she wants to show off for them. And as far as good deeds go, you and your trolls should stop slamming Dean and Brandi.

Troll2010 @ 07/21/2010 at 9:24 pm

Quote : “but WHAT IF THEY FALL FROM GRACE FOR SOME REASON. WILL THIS HAPPEN TO THEM ALSO? HAVE THEY BEEN INFORMED OF WHAT A TROLL IS? I would bet not. Maybe you should give us some info about how you sent out all that nasty info. We might want to try it on you AND THE TROLL!!!!”

Um, someone needs to take their meds stat! This is just a celeb gossip board, c’mon now. I swear you must be Leann to get THAT upset and yelling in caps. Why else take it so personally?

@anon: Point out my errors. What you want is not going to happen but you get the meaning of what I am saying. LeAnn probably does want to show off for those little boys. The like her and she likes them and she wants them to hear that she can sing. Anything wrong with that? Who slams Deane? He is an adult and goes his own way and minds his own business and doesn’t point out everyday that he is a loser. Sort of admire Deane in some ways.

anonymous @ 07/21/2010 at 9:58 pm

Poor troll….still can’t find his voice to tweet…..bwahahaaaaaaaa

Trolly

R U gonna roll out the “gwen” files 2night? lmao

Go Le!!!

Okay, Charity – the website is 1/4 completed! My brother says he will be able to work on it tomorrow night.

It’s going to be very funny and informative! Leann’s Veneer & Nosepickin’
fansite. That’s going to be the official name.

haha, look what Leann tweeted on her Twitter, like I told her in response, “what else does Eddie have 2 do but cater 2 u, he’s now on ur payroll as an unemployed bf”

Dang, wish she’d learn how to use “you’re” in a sentence. Hillbilly…

Leann’s Tweet:
“It’s the little things like someone grabbing you lunch and getting your car washed for you when they know your having a crazy day :) happy”

about 4 hours ago via web

I guess when you are an idiot and that is your only claim to fame, you get all you can out of it. Eddie loves LeAnn and doing little things and big things as well shows her that he loves her. Love means to care deeply for someone. You obviously are not that familiar with the word. Has nobody ever loved you? You are on someone’s payroll to say nasty things probably because that is all the training you have. I am not kidding when I say I feel sorry for you to have to get attention this way.

Troll2010 @ 07/22/2010 at 1:37 am

Eddie loves LeAnn? Just yesteday you were saying you hope she dumps him and his baggage (his kids). Boy, you sure do give one whiplash with your opinions. At least you’ve calmed down and not yelling in caps. LMAO

I will post the link to my Lele fansite just.for.you Racy/Leann/Anonymous

Troll2010 @ 07/22/2010 at 1:41 am

By the way, over dramatic much for a ‘stranger”, a “fan” of Leann Rimes? I mean, seriously, WTF? What is SHE to you? You would think I’m talking bad about your sister, Aunt, Mother, etc. You’re delusional.

Quote: “Maybe you should give us some info about how you sent out all that nasty info. We might want to try it on you AND THE TROLL!!!!”

What nasty stuff? Oh, you mean the pics of Leann picking her nose – they’re in the public domain, so what’s so nasty about posting something that’s already out there for the public? Sheesh, have to educate you apparently.

Racy, To leann “love means never having to say you’re sorry” to quote the line in Love Story. Most people thought it was a stupid line, but leann and eddie Rimes took it to heart. Totally convinced that leann and racy are one and the same and if not , racy is just another. LR PR person.wonder if racy could be Eddie Rimes,he would pick out a good name for himself like” Racy”,,,nah don’t think he knows how to use the keyboard or the computer. Thank goodness he found himself a sugar momma with nasty fingers. He’s probably furious’ because he at one time or another had those fingers in his mouth,, yipesgotta love the celebs. Notice ,also, how LR PR people have put it out there that Brandi and Dean have both moved on and even named their new friends.

@Troll2010: Sure would like to hear what you tell people when they ask you what your job is. “Well, I make my living showing a picture of a girl with her finger in her nose and lying mostly. Sometimes I use two little kids to make up stories about these kids being used by her and the dad. So I use stories about kids also. I don’t do much but lie a lot.” Must give you a great sense of pride since you use these kids trying to get across a story that they are being used!!!!!!!!!!

@charity: Yes, Deane named his friend but I believe that a person tweeted the name of the ex’s friend didn’t they, just yesterday? Is this a commendation, to name your friend? Dirt rakers like you will settle for most anything just to make it appear that LeAnn and Eddie are somehow hurting you. Who would care what you think? Just want you to know that you don’t fool everybody. I have been said to be everybody else who posts so I guess now I am being called LeAnn. What a fruitcake!!

interesting that leann fans are saying leann loves the boys they are a great family. when eddie evntually cheats on her and they break up will leAnn still be hanging out with the boys the answer is heck no..do yu see halle with her exhusbands daughter india or britney with kfeds kids or Arod with kate hudson’s son. once they break up leAnn is not going to going to even know these boys exist

now racy, your anger is just so sweet, Just remember LR and EC motto “love means never having yo say you’re sorry” and sorry they are not, as Leann said in her people SPREAD ,The end justifies the means or words to that effect.. And I do know when to use affect and effect. LR and EC will not last another year unless Eddie is prepared to let Leann support his lying butt. and she just might ,if he lets her have a baby. Another baby that he won’t be able to support. and, Racy, LR PR would not put out notices about Brandi and Dean all in the same day.. use your kanoodle instead of your anger button

anon 2010–Did it ever occur to you that maybe Leann was picking that sucker for a fan. There was probably one standing by her car window saying”get me a good one Leann. I want to show it to all my friends” No autographs just good old Leann boogies

anon2010–Did it ever occur to you that Leann was probably picking that sucker for a fan.. there was probably one standing by her car window saying :get me a good one Leann I want to show it to all my friends; No autographs, just Leann boogies

You Have Nerve @ 07/22/2010 at 2:49 pm

Troll2010 – you have nerve to call other people ridiculous and obsessed. Why are you making it your life’s work to start a twitter page, website, spread photos about Leann? You must be really messed up in the head. Have fun with that – freak. Why don’t you get a life?

anonymous @ 07/22/2010 at 3:57 pm

If a person is only interested in making a living, a troll’s life can be pretty good. Especially, if the employer pays well.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All