Christina Applegate: Expecting A Baby!

Christina Applegate: Expecting A Baby!

Christina Applegate and her fiance, Martyn Lenoble, are expecting a child!

The 38-year-old actress’ rep confirmed the happy news to People.

Martyn, 41, a Dutch bass player, proposed to Christina on Valentine’s Day. The couple dated for two years before becoming engaged – no date has been set for the wedding just yet.

Sounds like Christina has already begun to have cravings – yesterday, she tweeted that she’s been eating so much avocado that she was going to turn into one! “Thank you all for your sweet words,” she wrote once the news broke. “Now you understand my avocado situation! xoxo”

Congratulations to the happy family!!

Credit: Jordan Strauss; Photos: WireImage
Posted to: Christina Applegate, Martyn Lenoble, Pregnant Celebrities

Charley Gallay/Getty

klutzy_girl @ 07/21/2010 at 2:24 pm

Congratulations to her! She deserves this, especially after she went through cancer.

Lucky Charm @ 07/21/2010 at 2:29 pm

Congratulations! I’m glad that Christina is again finding happiness in her life, she’s such an awesome actress and person.

who care????!???

Good for they, Really pregnant !!!

she is getting way old so now’s def the time to start popping them out. good for her.

my kids are all teenagers.
and they’re nightmares.
parenting is definately a challenge
good luck

*eyeroll* @ 07/21/2010 at 2:38 pm

@savannah:

@savannah: What are you twelve? 38 is “way old”. Get a grip. Look at the pic. If that’s what “way old” looks like, I’ll take it!

@*eyeroll*:
her face looks kind a gaunt. she could use some firming cream or something.

egg productions slowa dramatically after 30, so chances of pregnancy decreases. im talking about her fertility at her age. her window is smaller. that’s what my comment is about.

generally, i think she looks great.

@*eyeroll*: i also think she looks good. but mailey’s right, i meant that she will have a tougher time getting pregnant as she ages so it’s good she is pregnant now.

congrats to Christina and her fiance a child is always a blessing maybe she’s suffering from Hyperperenesis Gravidum {Severe Morning sickness} which could explain why her face seems guant in the picture but if the morning sickness is correctly treated her face will plump up in no time though some people are unlucky to be stuck with the morning sickness their entire pregnancy

I’ve loved her since she was Kelly on Married With Children she’s gonna look so cute with a baby belly on her not that she always isn’t

mackenzie @ 07/21/2010 at 3:18 pm

She didn’t stop smoking when she had cancer, I wonder if she’ll bother quitting while she’s pregnant. What an idiot.

the truth @ 07/21/2010 at 4:11 pm

That’s what happen when you’re not working.Get pregnant and everything is fine. But congrats anyway

sometimes it more stressful to quit while your pregnant and smoking doesn’t always affect the baby anyway my mother smoked during both her successful pregnancies and my brother and I both turned out perfectly normal though I have difficulties due to lack of Oxygen at birth not connected to her smoking

If Christina wants to do it she will but sometimes your body craves weird things while your pregnant

JustJoanie @ 07/21/2010 at 7:16 pm

Congrats to Christina and Martyn!

just saying @ 07/21/2010 at 7:22 pm

I’m happy for her, but he looks gay to me….. just saying:)

@mackenzie Christina didn’t have “cancer” All she did was test positive for the gene that MIGHT cause breast cancer. That does NOT mean she actually had it.
And the dumb idiot that she is, she had a mastectomy telling people that she is now cured. Well dumb blonde Christina, the cancer can still form in your lymph nodes.

offtheproperty @ 07/21/2010 at 11:56 pm

Congratulations! She looks amazingly beautiful, as always. And she was really courageous and inspiring. I’m happy for her.

Out of Wedlock???..typical Hollywood trend…ughhh

ANASTASIA @ 07/22/2010 at 8:03 am

congratulations!they must be feeling really happy,especially Cristina given the fight she gave not long ago with cancer!
It’s just one more exmple that no matter what may come your way you have to fight and get over it!
i am wishinf them all the best!

Well it seems like this site is relatively hot, congratulations for the proprietor! I attempt to read as a lot as possible on the web when I’ve additional time. Unfortunatley it is starting to become the norm for people to spend all working day for the internet as opposed to of definitely dwelling, what a shame. All of the similar, proceed making use of the good writing anyhow.!!!!.leastwise the flocks can have choice content product to feed thier dying minds. Maybe its best off, the typical people today arn’t very wise at any price.