Brad Pitt: World War Z! Z Z Z Zombie!

Brad Pitt: World War Z! Z Z Z Zombie!

Brad Pitt has signed on to fight the zombie apocalypse film World War Z, out summer 2012!

MTV reports the film is an adaptation of Max Brooks’ novel and Brad’s Plan B production company is attached to the project as well.

“I’m glad they took their time, and are trying to make the best zombie movie they can,” said Brooks. “I’m so glad they stayed with the project and so glad they found the right team.”

At the held is Marc Forster, who directed Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solace and is currently directing Gerard Butler in Machine Gun Preacher.

FYI: Brad and Angelina Jolie just won the lawsuit against UK’s News of the World, which claimed in January the couple visited a divorce attorney and negotiated an agreement to split.

Facebook

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All
Lara CROFT TR @ 07/22/2010 at 6:24 pm

@lylian:

I cannot understand how Brad is responsible for her failures. It’s not another persons job or responsibility to get you the things you want, thats your own responsibility. Besides, acting in A+ films requires real talent. No one can make you something you are not, not even Brad Pitt. I realize the guy is gorgeous, and seems pretty cool, but he is not a genie that comes with magical wishes.
Btw, that picture is very distasteful and really shows that she has no respect for herself, nor does she have any class.. whatsoever. You will never see Angelina pulling a stunt like that for attention.

Brad having a role in World War Z is great news! If they do this right, and I believe they will, this is going to be an awesome movie.

@Beau Tocks: If he even goes near another needle filled with botox, I think that it may put him into a botox coma. I can’t believe that they didn’t leave not one wrinkle in his face. Brad, please do shoot up like this again!

Who does he think he’s fooling. I don’t like what he’s done!

Pitt rocks! @ 07/22/2010 at 7:13 pm

but Jolie sucks…

#122: It still doesn’t change the fact that your idol let a guy poke his finger to her a n u s. …in public. Don’t try to justify the desperate one’s need to have a man, any man pay attention to her.

Liev’s hand was not clutching Angie. It was an open palm to show there was no malice involved.

@Jenhens = bankrupcy of sanity:

Great article and so true.

I also think many of Jen’s fans have been “disappointed” in love and they take that ire and disappointment out on Brad and Angie. They spew at them because their ex got away or something.

Pitt rocks! @ 07/22/2010 at 7:13 pm

THe 7,000 nerds waiting for Angelina Jolie to show up in COMIC CON does not agree with YOU !! bwahahhahha!!!

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 07/23/2010 at 1:37 pm

# 124 lylian——THE UGLY ONE IS NOW BEHAVING WORSE THAN , BRITNEY, LYNDASY, OR MILEY. WHATS UP WITH THIS NO-CLASS INDIVIDUAL.? SHE IS NOW SPREADING EAGLE HER HORSE -LOOKING LEGS FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE, WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT, . POOR, POOR WOMAN. ALL THAT MONEY FOR THIS.?

LYLIAN, WHAT’S WITH THIS WOMAN, TRYING TO SHOW EVERYBODY HER NAKED BODY? EVERY MAN THAT SEES IT RUNS FOR THE HILLS, SO I AM PERPLEXED, NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN HER ANYMORE. ALL OVER THE PLACE, PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF HER. SHE’S 41 YEARS OLD, HER YOUTH IS GONE. NO AMOUNT OF BOTOX, IS GOING TO BRING IT BACK.

LYLIAN, WHAT DO YOU THINK , HER FANS ( BET AND ELLIE) ARE GOING TO DO NOW. HER WANTING TO SHOW THE WORLD HER VG, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANGIE, OR DOES IT?

WHY WOULD A 41 YEAR OLD WOMAN STOOP THIS LOW, IS BEYOND COMPREHENSION, , SPECIALLY IN THE DECENCY- CLASSY DEPARTMENT. THIS IS GUTTER LOW. , NOT EVEN TIGERS, OR JESSES WHO*ES LOOKED THIS ******.

WHAT’S UP ANALSTON? TALK TO US. INFESTING THE LOVELY COUNTRY OF ENGLAND IS NOT COOL—- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 07/23/2010 at 2:17 pm

GOOD AFTERNOON, JOLIE-PITT FANS. THERE’S A RUMOR THAT ANGIE AND BRAD KISSED PASSIONTLY BEHIND THE POSTERS BEFORE THEY WENT INTO THE THEATER TO SEE THE MOVIE PREMIER. HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE PICTURES.? IF SOMEBODY SAW THEM KISSIING, SOMEBODY HAS TO HAVE THE PICTURES. PLEASE SHARE.

GOOD EVENING MONTENEGRO STYLE LADIES!!! I HOPE BRAD LETS SEXY ANGIE HAVE THE PART OF THE SKELETON IN HIS HORROR MOVIE! I LOVE THE MONTENEGRO STYLE IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT!

PerfeitoO….lindOO.. !!!

eerrrr…*******! the skeleton is kickin ur skeletal azz.

@Assley:

A – S – S- ley…..nuf said. Your name says enough about yourself…..BAKA!

LOVE U BRAD.

@Kaz: I FEEL SORRY FOR U, YOU MUST BE A VERY LONELY AND SAD PERSON, POOR YOU.
I FEEL PITY FOR YOU.

I just wished the settlement included a little public humiliation. These guys should be PUNISHED in a way that HURTS. Money? They probably have a bank account set up just for these lawsuits. The cost of doing business. Unless NOTW had to pay make a SUBSTANTIAL $ettlement it will just be a hick-up for them.

I never heard about this book but I hope the movie made a big success.
Brad is talented not just a pretty face.

What a man, he is gorgeous.

Lucky Charm @ 07/30/2010 at 5:16 pm

I always knew I loved Tina Fey, but this is just awwwww….Here is what she had to say about working on Megamind with Brad Pitt:

According to Absolute Now, she joked: “When I signed up for this movie and saw Brad was on the cast I was pretty excited. I’m pretty sure we’re going to meet at some point. I sent him over a hundred letters saying I’m pretty sure we’re going to meet. And a hundred chunks of my hair. If that’s not great then one of us is crazy! “

Brad pitt has too much botox in his face.. that if he smiles with force they gonna exploit!!!

I mean ..his cheeks gonna exploitttttttttttttttt!!!

Good for them for winning their lawsuit. Keeps their lawyer busy I’m sure. Thanks JJ. Was not able to keep up with the thread.
God bless, everybody.

Hey, haters, please leave. Good thing I don’t see your comments.

I like both Angelina and Brad Pitt.I’m waiting for their combination.
—————–
sandra

will anyone know ,where it will be shooting in UK, Studios first wich one they are useing ????or where to contact Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All