Zachary Quinto: Shaved Head!

Zachary Quinto: Shaved Head!

Zachary Quinto shows off his newly shorn look while walking out and about through the SoHo neighborhood of New York City on Wednesday afternoon (July 21).

The 33-year-old Star Trek actor was spotted rocking a bright blue tank top and listening to some music on his iPod.

ZQ will reprise his role as Spock in the Star Trek sequel, which is rumored to start production in January 2011.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Zachary Quinto’s shaved head — HOT or NOT?

zachary quinto shaved head 01
zachary quinto shaved head 02
zachary quinto shaved head 03
zachary quinto shaved head 04
zachary quinto shaved head 05
zachary quinto shaved head 06
zachary quinto shaved head 07

Photos: INFdaily, Fame Pictures
Posted to: Zachary Quinto

Getty

what’s a big deal ! Still looking so gay to me even with that.

If he isnt gay i dont know who is!

Hahaha
i’m looking handsome and i have sexy body ,i love my body and perfect stature

I’m kaz hotter man in world

oh god, i hate it when guys where sleeveless shirts outside the pool/beach area… i do not want to see pits when i’m going out for a coffee run or whatever

he most likely did it to get away from his idiot ‘fans’ most of whom are great example of homophobia as seen in the replies.
One moron even asked if he dyes it the moron couldn’t tell the difference between his head showing through the shaved hair and it being grey- which it isn’t. What idiots this dude has for fans

@franck
yes because looking gay is so badddd. Whereas sounding and being a bigot like yourself is so better. Oh wait not,. Self hating much?

sorry but he looks soooooooo gay!!!!

lol! wth. he looks so gay.

Butter_Fly @ 07/22/2010 at 9:18 am

Seriously, what is the big deal? He looks good. Men look better in short hair than with long hair (my opinion)…that is unless your an Indian.

The 3rd Gay at Carnegie Mellon @ 07/22/2010 at 9:46 am

Matthew Bomer and Zachary Quinto were totally a gay couple at Carnegie Mellon, the nest of gay actors. Done and Done.

@Butter_Fly:

I don’t agree he looks better with short hair but as for the problem they are a lot of bigots in society see the story about the black woman and how people tried to go after her when she did nothing wrong. Those bigots hate gays and think saying someone looks gays is an insult. That is why the bigots answer saying things like “gay”. As if that somehow matters. They are not well educated and can’t come up with anything but what a 12 year old bigot would say. Mainly it is ugly women and bitter gay men who do it as well and post on this site.

Gay as hell, and hot as ever! :)

I’d be shocked if he isn’t a pole smoker

one more discission about zach´s sexual orientation it was sooo boring! zach is famous sexy smart brillant besides he has female friend a lot, why that discussion? where is that girl?

I love his face, hair, smile ,perfect body, it´s so simple zach is HOTTIE.

men who dress better than the other ones are not gays.

IT´S NO ZACH IT´S ZEXY!!!!!!

yeahwhatever @ 07/22/2010 at 1:28 pm

Not surprised to see the homophobes out in full force on this thread as usual.

As for his hair, whatever suits him and he’s happy with, good for him.

he´s soo sexy with haircut.

HE´S SOOO SEXY WITH HAIRCUT.

@ angela
it’s not bother me at all.
But this is too stupid. He just need to admitt that and move on.

ABSOLUTELY HOT, OF COURSE!

oS what if he is gay? First of all, it’s none of your business. He is a very talented actor, and that is what matters.

HE IS GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I can’t believe there are homophobes on a GAY man’s website! Jared is gay, did you homophobes know that? RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOW, Americans are reta*ded!

I think it is reminiscent of Leonard Nimoy’s latest haircut or his short shave in the first season of Heroes. It definitely looks much cooler and lower maintenance. Hasn’t NYC been suffering from a heat wave this summer?

BammaDivaCMU @ 07/22/2010 at 7:19 pm

It is very hot in NYC, Zach still looks fine and he has not come “out” it is all based on rumors. There’s an equal amount of rumors with Zach and other females.. him making out with them etc. Also there are some heavy rumors about him and Dania, Rumer Willis and others. Leave Zach alone, he is a good actor and a class act. He is just a nice guy making a living, why do you have to be so cruel towards him? How does he affect your life? He doesn’t.

When is wearing a tank top known as gay? A lot straight men wear wife beaters or other tanks and they aren’t gay so why is it that when ZQ wears a tank top, people seem to think he’s gay? Sounds irrelevant to me. He does look a bit different with his hair shaved off but I like this new look on him. Looks kind of sexy. I think this has been his shortest do yet.

I agree with BammaDiva…he hasn’t come out yet and maybe he doesn’t need to because maybe he isn’t even gay and if he is…whatever.

yeahwhatever @ 07/23/2010 at 12:09 am

@BammaDivaCMU:

Right on>>>

@yessir:

and you’re a dumb c–t.

@Franck:

yes being a bigot and not moving on is stupid. get that? Being gay isn’t a crime so no one has to admit to it and move on. Why don’t you take care of your issues and move on.

@yessir: who cares? you will never be like zach.

I prefer long hair but he´s gorgeous I can´t wait next star trek.

EmoEmpathRed @ 07/23/2010 at 9:26 pm

I agree, I do think Zach is an ass hole. He has no spine, he thinks WAY to highly about himself and he is only nice to fans to get into their pants. He did not get laid a lot in high school and college and now he can screw anything he wants, so he probably has an ass load of STD’s because of all the sex he has with fat women, men and comic book freaks. I bet he is going to pick up some more at Comic Con.

gurlsarentlikeus @ 07/24/2010 at 2:40 pm

@EmoEmpathRed:

wow, you really have issues…

He’s not gay.
He’s just a hipster.

An incredibly good looking hipster

I LOVE THE HAIR CUT ZACH.

He’s just a trendy guy.
An incredibly good looking trendy guy.
Metrosexual is out.
And he much looks better with short hair.

Wow! The homophobia! *shoots icy glares*
Zach looks hot as ever and I don’t know what you think gay looks like but this isn’t it. I don’t think there is any actual ‘look’ gay’s have anyway…
(And if he was gay – I’d love him even more!)