Dave Franco: Charlie St. Cloud Premiere with Augustus Prew!

Dave Franco: Charlie St. Cloud Premiere with Augustus Prew!

Dave Franco hits the red carpet at the premiere of his new movie, Charlie St. Cloud, on Tuesday (July 20) at the Regency Village Theatre in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old actor (and younger brother of James Franco) spent time with co-stars Augustus Prew and Zac Efron (both pictured inside) at the after-party, held at the Napa Valley Grille!

15+ pictures inside of Dave Franco and Augustus Prew at the premiere of Charlie St. Cloud

dave franco augustus prew charlie st cloud premiere 01
dave franco augustus prew charlie st cloud premiere 12
dave franco augustus prew charlie st cloud premiere 13
dave franco augustus prew charlie st cloud premiere 14
dave franco augustus prew charlie st cloud premiere 15

Credit: Kevin Winter/Frederick M. Brown, FayesVision; Photos: Getty, WENN
Posted to: Augustus Prew, Dave Franco

• Kevin Sorbo isn't happy that he wasn't included in Dwayne Johnson's Hercules - US Weekly
  • Jake T. Austin has been charged for a hit-n-run- TMZ
  • Real Housewives' Aviva Drescher rips off a prosthetic leg- Gossip Cop
  • Peyton List introduces her best friend Kaylyn- Just Jared Jr
  • How many viewers watched the premiere episode of Dating Naked?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Julia Ormond discusses her 1995 classic film Legends of the Fall - Huffington Post
  • Marvel Comics is having a female Thor?- Lainey Gossip
  • Weird Al' Yankovic is looking to top the Billboard 200 for the first time- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natasha Oakley shows off her bikini body while swimming in the ocean- Hollywood Tuna

lexy hates bilson @ 07/23/2010 at 1:43 pm

Always good to see some fresh faces and up-in-coming actors on this board!!

Brightside @ 07/23/2010 at 2:16 pm

He’s very good-looking, isn’t he! I didn’t realise that the handsome James had an even more handsome younger brother! Very good-looking…such sexy eyes! Well, I wish him every success and will definitely be checking out Charlie St Cloud!

Love Dave Franco !! xD His character on Scrubs was so funny, too bad it got cancelled..

Franco bros = HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brightside @ 07/23/2010 at 3:37 pm

@Sarah.nl:
He was in Scrubs! OMG! Why, why, why didn’t I watch it! I am gutted! Is it still on anywhere and can I buy the series on dvd?

@Brightside: Whaaaaaat?!? Okay….He has pretty eyes but James is still the sexiest. XD I mean, come on. James has the most beautiful smile, the most gorgeous eyes and gaze. On the whole, he’s very close to perfection ha. I think Dave is no James Franco at all but I guess to each his own favorite! I’m looking forward to watching this St Cloud movie, seems good.

Bella Coola @ 07/23/2010 at 10:22 pm

I think Dave maybe hotter than James.

Is he taller than James, too.

I love his rugged looks.

@Brightside:
I don’t know if it’s on dvd.. but you can find the episodes also on youtube. I watched them there.. Dave is hilarious!

Dave is really maturing to look almost as hot and handsome as James. Adorable!

Brightside , I agree about your opinion of Dave Franco. HOT , HOT , HOT !! Trust me, he will be a big star .

Dave Franco Lover @ 05/24/2011 at 1:16 pm

Omg I love dave franco and all I just wish that I could figure out how his character in Charlie St. Cloud died, If anybody knows, hit me back on the comments because I’ve been wanting to know this for a really, really, really long time, but I also gotta admit, that boy gotta goin’ on with the looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Franco Lover @ 05/24/2011 at 1:16 pm