Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson: 'Ivy' League

Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson: 'Ivy' League

Jessica Simpson and her boyfriend, former pro football player Eric Johnson, share a romantic lunch date at The Ivy on Sunday (July 18) in Santa Monica, Calif.

These two looks so happy together!

The day after this lunch, Jess tweeted she’s starting to look her age.

“It is official — I’m 30 and found a wrinkle,” she tweeted. “Damnit!”

15+ pictures inside of ‘Ivy’ league-ers Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson

jessica simpson eric johnson the ivy 10
jessica simpson eric johnson the ivy 11
jessica simpson eric johnson the ivy 12
jessica simpson eric johnson the ivy 13
jessica simpson eric johnson the ivy 14
jessica simpson eric johnson the ivy 15

• James Van Der Beek gushes about his Dawson's Creek co-star Michelle Williams- US Weekly
  • Instagram crashed because of Coachella?- TMZ
  • Why is Stephen Colbert the perfect replacement for David Letterman?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Marano is guest-starring on Liv and Maddie- Just Jared Jr
  • Seth Rogen is hosting Saturday Night Live tonight- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kate Upton left a large mark on The Other Woman co-star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau- Huffington Post
  • Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are making a movie together- Lainey Gossip
  • Merethe Hopland shows off her amazing body in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Nothing any 1 like me huh i’m hansome

Im 28 and i found a blonde clueless bimbo on just jared.

MissAnthropica @ 07/23/2010 at 2:26 am

First of all Im LMAO at this
Why? Simple because
A: No one eats at the Ivy anymore really and if they do they want to be seen.
Because B: The food isnt that good to begin with. ( Ive eaten there a few times myself and it isnt bad but isnt worth being papped unless thats why your there to begin with… if you catch my drift)
C: Her outfit isnt that bad today and for some reason that is kind funny because its a surprise I guess. lol
Sidenote: “These two looks so happy together!” Who is writing these posts these days? And why is their grammar getting worse o.0

MissAnthropica @ 07/23/2010 at 2:26 am

First of all Im LMAO at this
Why? Simple because
A: No one eats at the Ivy anymore really and if they do they want to be seen.

MissAnthropica @ 07/23/2010 at 2:26 am

First of all Im LMAO at this
Why? Simple because
A: No one eats at the Ivy anymore really and if they do they want to be seen.

MissAnthropica @ 07/23/2010 at 2:27 am

First of all Im LMAO at this
Why? Simple because
A: No one eats at the Ivy anymore really and if they do they want to be seen.

MissAnthropica @ 07/23/2010 at 2:27 am

First of all Im LMAO at this
Why? Simple because
A: No one eats at the Ivy anymore really and if they do they want to be seen.

MissAnthropica @ 07/23/2010 at 2:27 am

First of all Im LMAO at this
Why? Simple because
A: No one eats at the Ivy anymore really and if they do they want to be seen.

MissAnthropica @ 07/23/2010 at 2:30 am

ugh i wish they would fix this site why the hell was it posted that many times lol

She is such a mothereffing attention *****. It’s sad that we live in a culture that idolizes such self-indulgence.

Ugly meets ugly. The perfect match. And isn’t this guy still married?! Shame on Jessica.

@Barf: how is she an attention *****? stop being delusional.

Why do I get the feeling that he is using her?
hmmmmm…. hope not

He is using her for free sex and to piss off his wife.

people ONLY go there to be seen…..can we say FAKE relationship…he looks bored…. and stop with the fake hair jess….u need to stop having lunch…and go on a diet girl……..we know papa joe called the paps for u…so u can run home and look at yourself on here……………..big whoop…..

She should stick to these kind of outfits she dont look as fat and stumpy

I bet everyone is wrong and they will end up happily married. Jess is 30 now so Im sure she has done some thinking and is making better choices when it comes to relationships!

She looks good for once.

She looks good for once

tasha munro @ 07/23/2010 at 10:54 am

The trouble with Jessica is she desperately needs a Stylist and not her Mother. She also constantly wears the wrong shoes – she has manky shaped feet which she puts into the funniest of shoes!!!!! Please Tamara Mellon help her!!!!!!!

In The Know @ 07/23/2010 at 12:11 pm

Why is JJ featuring this talentless home shopping network cow.

WHY?????

lovejesss @ 08/04/2010 at 2:49 pm

she really really looks great!