Vanessa Hudgens in Sucker Punch - FIRST LOOK!

Vanessa Hudgens in Sucker Punch - FIRST LOOK!

Vanessa Hudgens channels her inner tough girl in this new poster for her new film, Sucker Punch!

The movie revolves around a young girl (Emily Browning) who is institutionalized by her wicked stepfather. Emily‘s character travels to an alternative reality as a coping mechanism and envisions a plan which will help her escape from the facility.

The film is headed by 300 creator Zack Snyder. Abbie Cornish, Jamie Chung and Jena Malone also star in the fantasy movie which opens March 2011.

vanessa hudgens sp banners 01
vanessa hudgens sp banners 02
vanessa hudgens sp banners 03
vanessa hudgens sp banners 04
vanessa hudgens sp banners 05
vanessa hudgens sp banners 06

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

I’m keen to see how this movie goes…
She looks gorgeous :)

I’ll sucker Punch myself to sleep.

vanessa this fantastic
I’m very excited for this movie

They’re all hot but this is how Id rank them in terms of hotness(coz Im shallow)

1. Madam Gorski(forget her name but WOW)
2. Sweet Pea(Abbie cornish)
3. Blondie(vanessa)
4. Babydoll( Emily browning)
5. Amber(jamie chung)
6. Rocket (jena malone?)

you forgot Carla Gugino!

Great poster

yay, girl power, lookin forward for this movie, love all the character and posters, awesome!

really looking forward to see this movie, the plot sounds cool

Love Vanessa’s outfit and the sultry look on her face. Beautiful!!!!!

offtheproperty @ 07/23/2010 at 1:06 am

She is looking gorgeous no big surprise.

I hink she like game hahahahahahah.really vanessa

I’m looking gorgeous

her squeaky voice and horrible acting WILL RUIN this movie.

I’m more excited about this movie than before now after seeing the poster!

I can’t wait to see this movie :) vanessa looks gorgeous like always! even holding a gun lol :D!! this is gonna be really cool, love you V!!!

getting sick of seeing this kind of glorification of guns

And this is really lame for a movie poster – there are 1000 like it.

I’m also alwayes beautiful man

light romance @ 07/23/2010 at 2:50 am

I dare say there will be more posters of Vanessa as SP release date gets closer, but she looks good on this one, definetly makes you forget about her role as Gabriella, but that’s good she’s growing up and so are the roles she plays, good for her.

curiosity @ 07/23/2010 at 2:53 am

She looks amzingly HOT and so are the other girls.

Can’t wait for the movie!

jalicelover @ 07/23/2010 at 3:05 am

oh WOW Abbie Cornish looks AMAZING!! she’s so sexy..

hot hot hot.

This movie is going to be HUUUGE ,
waaouwww
this definitely going to change the way people see vanessa hudgens , now that she is playing mature roles .
Can’t wait to see her !!!!!!!

So excited about this movie, Vanessa Hudgens looks smoking hot.

Don’t actually care what the haters say, it’s evident this movie will be amazing. A definite hit for every girl’s career even if another Vanessa hater sabotages this one too.

Looks Amazing…GO NESSA :)

Smouldering Hot! All five of them, Jena Malone I must say is surprisingly attractive in this poster. Vanessa is still my favourite, though, bias I may be. Zack couldn’t have chosen better with Emily Browning as babydoll.

yes, im glad emily browning cast as babydoll, i just glad with all of the cast they really represent the character so well…yay

YEAH EMILY!
Too many features about Vanessa, I like her now too but give the other girls credit too! THIS ISNT VANESSA HUDGENS THE MOVIE.

Isn’t “Sucker Punch” previewing at Comic-Con today?

@Malia: It’s on Saturday.

Wow! Vanessa is smokin’ hot in this poster. Our girl is gonna blow everyone away with this movie! You go girl! So proud of her.

Daniel Tang @ 07/23/2010 at 2:04 pm

Wow! That is one hot poster. Sexy Vanessa. I will see this movie more than once.

Woah! She looks amazing!
I’m soo excited for this film. :)

HOT!!! cant wait to watch this movie!!!!!!

FILIPINA GIRL REPRESENTING!

You have got to be kidding me. Now Vanessa Hudgens is gonna be an action hero? And studio execs wonder why they can’t get guys to go to action movies anymore *rolls eyes*

Vanessa and ALL the girls look amazing…..this move is going to be huge!! Can’t wait!! And I love the ARTwork of the posters…….they’re not “photos” people.

@amo:

lol; i agree

yes im glad, emily cast as Babydoll, man she look so cool like japanese girl (i hope im not bias coz i love emily he he) and what could be more awesome my two favorite girl in one movie, yes aaaaaaaa, vanessa as blondy and emily as babydoll, my life time dream for movie complete he he…now as sweet pea look so fierce, amber , and rocket man i already Sucker Punch fans…thank you Zac Snyder i love you

Vanessa is amazingly sexy!!!!

If i go see this movie it will be just for her

Just one question. How did she get the boooooobs when everyone knows that she has pimples up there. They must have done a lot of air brushing ans enhancing.

@Roadhouse: And just how you manage to have your stupid comment post twice is my question. Vanessa is perfectly built for her petite frame, has natural beautiful cleavage, and would look ridiculous with big ones. I think a tight leather zip up is all the enhancement she needed. She looks fabulous! YEAH FOR THE REAL THING!!!!!

♥ wow, vanessa is smoldering hot in that poster. ♥

hot hot hot…..this is.freaking awesome

OMG! i love all the outfits! i gotta see this!

at least emily and jenna can act, so there is some hope for this movie

Roadhouse, you have a vile mouth. If you’re referring to breasts as pimples, then, we all have pimples on our chests including the male species. You should be road dragged and then road killed for your nasty comments, pardone me, but vile spewings such as this should not be tolerated.

@Sam: I guess you haven’t seen the reviews for Vanessa from Bandslam. Hate to break it to ya, but Vanessa can act too. I’m sure she beat out many actresses for this role, and it’s not the first time. She is going to blow our socks off with this one.

Vanessa looks so incredible, as do all the girls. The artwork is
gorgeous. This movie is gonna rock. BTW, everything about Vanessa
is the real deal and like all women she doesn’t have the same figuer
she did when she was 15, she now has the curves of a 21 year old
woman.

From all the buzz I’m hearing, Sucker Punch AND Vanessa were a BIG hit at Comic-Con. GREAT!!!!!

V-loyalist @ 07/25/2010 at 6:58 am

Van looks WOW!!!!

Kick ass movie for sure..it will surely rock!!

WOW!!!….i must say VANESSA looks the best!!…she looks hell sexy and bad ass!!…..all the others look like they’ve been airbrushed majorly BUT Vanessa not so much!….she DEF looks the best!!

i love her outfit all the girls look great.
I can’t wait until this movie come out.I love Vanessa she’s the best
she’s really grown up as a person with a good heart.

Daniel Tang @ 07/25/2010 at 3:03 pm

I’m curious why Vanessa and her Sucker Punch costars at Comic Con has not been posted here on the JJ site. This is a major adult movie. Is JJ afraid Vanessa will make it BIG and leave behind another person who is forever destined to be a Disney star?

Great poster – can’t wait for the movie!!!

Vanessa looks incredible. But the movie looks just so so……another bomb?

@rhonda:

Wonder how would you know it will bomb when there hasn’t been a trailer?

Yeah, I’m pretty miffed too why there wasn’t a thread here on the main board for the whole Sucker Punch cast and appearance on Saturday. They got GREAT buzz from everyone, and countless numbers of sites are reporting on it. There were GREAT pics of all the girls with Zack Snyder, and more at the cocktail party later.

Amazing, really beautiful!!!

frano soljačić @ 07/27/2010 at 12:26 pm

wau she so sexy delicious

Vanessa looks fantastic and so does the preview we got.

I think people forget this is the Vanessa thread i would imagine if you go check out the other girls thread they will be the main attention there.

Jamie Chung looks very nice, i never hear from her before – nice girl

She looks so hot!!