Alexander Skarsgard Covers TV Guide with Anna Paquin!

Alexander Skarsgard Covers TV Guide with Anna Paquin!

Anna Paquin and Alexander Skarsgard heat up the latest cover of TV Guide Magazine, on stands Thursday.

It’s one of the two sexy double covers — Anna and real-life fiance Stephen Moyer are on the other one!

“Bill is her first love,” Anna says of her character Sookie. “Regard of how much trauma there’s been, they have a really intense connection. But she has rather active fantasties about Eric…”

Stephen hints, “Sookie does something we haven’t seen her do yet for Bill. It being the roller-coaster ride that their relationship is, something happens immediately that makes things go awry.”

alexander skarsgard tv guide anna paquin 01
alexander skarsgard tv guide anna paquin 02
alexander skarsgard tv guide anna paquin 03
alexander skarsgard tv guide anna paquin 04
alexander skarsgard tv guide anna paquin 05
alexander skarsgard tv guide anna paquin 06
alexander skarsgard tv guide anna paquin 07

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Me2 have new magazine i’m nu*e sexy body

Ahhh i’m sexy body

CanadaGirl @ 07/27/2010 at 5:05 pm

True Blood is great, and I still like AS, but I find my “love” has dimmed because of his personal life. Anyone else feel the same way?

No. Yucky, yucky, yucky no no no. Not Eric.
It is my humble and educated opinion that Eric is all wrong for Sookie. Eric is all wrong for any human.
Anna and Alex both look nice, but I wish they would not shop his eyes so much, it was the same on EW. Subtle is better.

Skarsgardfan @ 07/27/2010 at 5:11 pm

Great pics of Anna, Stephen and especially Alexander.

Sookie/Eric >>> Sookie/Bill

OOH. I can’t wait! They look hot!

All three of them look really good in the pictures; I am sure there was a little photoshoping involved, but all three are really good looking people. I love Sookie and Bill together, but after the last episode it looks like there could be trouble between them. I hope they get back together.

Why not me also have sexy body come come see my body

Some people say i wanna sex with slig .i say no no no not good im good person

OMG! I like Eric, but like Alan said, Sookie & Bill are soulmates. Even though it won’t be smooth sailing, I hope they’ll get back together.

Some people not good

They all look great – Anna is gorgeous. My heart is for Bill though, I hope Sookie ends up with the guy next door.

@wiwa: “The guy next door”? You’re in for a treat this season, lol..

Sophie-Lorena @ 07/27/2010 at 5:38 pm

Bill is charming and Eric beyond hot but I still wish Sookie ends up with Sam or Alcide, they’re nice guys. Vamps are all sexee, mysterious and exiting but they def are not hubby material, them both would break her heart.

Now those are some GREAT pictures!!! (even though the guys’ eyes are weird).
TEAM BILL! I’m for True Love!

ASkars again! @ 07/27/2010 at 5:50 pm

Again? JJ’s favorites useless famewh0res:
-Rachel Bilson
-Kate Boswh0re
-Alexander Skargard
-Kellan Lutz

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 07/27/2010 at 5:52 pm

…this show does not fail to entertain. weekend after weekend, it gets better and better. the show’s actually better when they focus more on skarsgard. isn’t that a cool name, skarsgard… this season is already 10x better than last. but is it just me or has the show gone really gay? ahahahaha

Holy Photoshop!!! They could have fixed Askars’ beady eyes & the nose…
The seahorse look.

im loving eric for sure!!! im hoping she ends up with sam but would love for her to spensd lots of time with eric so we could see there sexy scenes together!!

ASKARS LOOKS HOT!!!

I can’t help but wonder if JJ were also on Stephen Moyer’s PR people’s payroll if he would have at least been mentioned in the byline as well, since he ALSO shares a cover with Anna Paquin? Shoddy ‘journalism’, even for a gossip site.

BeautifulDirtyRich @ 07/27/2010 at 6:19 pm

Is. Sookie. Gonna. Be. With. Eric. Or. NOT?

I am pissed off.
Stop with the fantasies and actually get them together like in the damn books.
Alan Ball just sleep with Bill/Stephen if you’re that in love with him.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All