Jessica Biel Storms London with The A-Team

Jessica Biel Storms London with The A-Team

Jessica Biel works out some sexy frizzy hair at the premiere of The A-Team held at London’s Empire Leicester Square on Tuesday (July 27).

Jessica, 28, was red hot in a Giambattista Valli column dress and matching shoes. She sparkled with Neil Lane jewels and a Tiffany & Co. clutch.

Bradley, 35, wore a Tom Ford charcoal, three-piece, peak-lapel suit and a grey shirt.

10+ pictures inside of The A-Team cast in London…

jessica biel london a team 01
jessica biel london a team 02
jessica biel london a team 03
jessica biel london a team 04
jessica biel london a team 05
jessica biel london a team 06
jessica biel london a team 07
jessica biel london a team 08
jessica biel london a team 09
jessica biel london a team 10

Credit: Ian Gavan; Photos: Getty, WENN
Posted to: Bradley Cooper, Jessica Biel, Quinton Jackson, Sharlto Copley

Brightside @ 07/27/2010 at 2:29 pm

OMG! she’s melting into the carpet! Someone save her! Quickly! Before she disappears forever!

Beautiful moman love me

Brightside @ 07/27/2010 at 2:31 pm

Oh no…wait…don’t bother…phew…it’s only Jessica Biel…panic over.
I thought it was someone important!

I say just beautiful woman love me

I m more more beautiful boy yeah pretty boy

ya no who cares? she’s still copying Scarlett Jo btw

jessemosslover @ 07/27/2010 at 2:43 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Liam Neeson actually looked better with the gray hair he had in the movie?

Brightside @ 07/27/2010 at 2:44 pm

@Slig
Well, I’m sure glad beautiful moman love you (I think)…you’ve got to be loved by someone, right,…even if it is a moman.
If you can’t get a woman…get a moman!

She is mistaking herself to much with Angelina Jolie, she is just dying to copy her with everything from her lips to her dress!
Her brain hasn’t realize yet that is a nobody and a nothing in comparisson with her!

Hey hey i say woman .not moman

Half man Jessica in a red dress? LOL
looks like she’s very insecure in that dress. Isn’t her color i guess
She thought she will looks as good as Angie but she has forgotten to take off her manly doggy look

Hey jessica come to las vegas and in my hotel rooms 666 tonight ok i wait yeah

Something in her is very unattractive, i think it’s her cold personality

This dog is more busy promoting her lips as doing any real work

She looks great. This site has turned into a self-loathing place. Negative comments from left, right and centre. Why are people even mention Angelina Jolie as if she’s some sort of messiah? She did not invent the red dress just because you saw it on her the other day.

uninteresting-everything fake @ 07/27/2010 at 3:27 pm

I don’t know how much make-up she has on here but i know how fugly she looks like without make-up

I thought the same, looks like she is to much into Angelina Jolie like Magan Fox once was. She is a ugly self pitying dog to compare herself with an Angel like Angelina is!
I bet this is a terrible insult for Angie that someone ugly hearted like Jessica wants to look like her.

She looks like a baboon. Conditioner is not her friend, yikes!

Geez, stop with her already! Who cares, bring on photos of Sharlto, Bradley and Liam! Show us some sexy A-Team guys.

@ick: Nobody wants to look like Angelina. Why? Because they’re not crazy fans like you.

@Joyce

I’m not a crazy fan of Angelina Jolie, I just admire her for her charity work and that she cares for other people and because she has cute kids but it seems that a lot of actresses wants to be like her and a Jessica Biel is a completely failure!

Baboon hahahahahahah

Yeah guys she dosnt have pretty

nice how she can smile for paps when promoting her films but not when she’s in NYC/LA following her bf around. Fake lips, terrible actress! Plz fire your stylist, that dress/hair does not look good on you!

my mom kate wislet looking gorgoues with or without make up not fake like jessica biel ha ha

CanadaGirl @ 07/27/2010 at 6:42 pm

I cannot even look at the pictures of her dress and the carpet together. The sheer brightness of it hurts my eyes.
@Brightside: Brightside, don’t feed the animals (re: Slig comment).

What kind of a dress is that? @ 07/28/2010 at 12:00 am

Is she now also coping Scarletts haiir? She has nothing original on her ugly stature!

She has one of the sexiest bodies in the last 20 years.

Looks like someone really likes trannys, there are enouth around everywhere, no need to like a heartless one

Jessica is a beautiful woman.

Jessica is a natural beauty! She needs to stop injecting her lips! She is already beautiful! I love her! She is great in action movies!

Geez, she looks like a mess. Don’t see how people find her appealing or attractive whatsoever. Everything is so fake and she’s a HORRIBLE actress.