Britney Spears: 'Radiance' Fragrance Ad!

Britney Spears: 'Radiance' Fragrance Ad!

Scope out the new artwork for Radiance, the latest fragrance from living legend Britney Spears.

“Just got the imaging for my new fragrance Radiance and thought I’d share it with all my tweethearts,” the 28-year-old singer wrote on her Twitter page.

This is Britney‘s NINTH fragrance already. Can you believe it!?

Radiance, a sparkling blend of wild berries dewy petals, will hit stores September 2010.

Bigger Britney ad inside…

britney spears radiance fragrance ad 01

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I love “Fantasy”!!!

stunninggggggggg

I love love love all of her fragrances. Can’t wait for the new one! She looks amazing btw

Love it! THAT A*S*S ;)

All her fragances are sucessful, top-sellers, critics choice, etc…

Times a tickin @ 07/28/2010 at 6:57 pm

Fantasy was my fave fragrance from Britney.

It does not even look like her, well.. thats a good thing.

god bless photoshop

Amazing! I’m sure this one will do well to seeing as how she has the best selling celebrity fragrance line EVER.

So pretty bottle!! definitely have to buy this, after all i have all eight of them :))

lexy hates bilson @ 07/28/2010 at 7:47 pm

She looks great and it’s most likely make-up. Just b/c she doesn’t go to Starbucks looking like she’s on her way to red carpet event doesn’t mean she’s unattractive – it means she’s normal!

wetheprostitudes @ 07/28/2010 at 7:50 pm

Thats definately a PS burn out

rocknmovies @ 07/28/2010 at 8:29 pm

Yet another stinking celeb fragrance: cheap, vulgar, too strong. Who needs those fragrances when we have Chanel, Dior, YSL, Givenchy, Kenzo, Armani, etc…

When I see Brit the last thing I think of is stuff that smells good.

Butter_Fly @ 07/28/2010 at 9:05 pm

@11… I love Flower by Kenzo. The only thing I can stand to wear.

the power of photoshop!

beautiful Britney! love her perfumes!

Britney looks gorgeous! I’m going to buy this for my mom again, she loved the last “circus fantasy” perfume by Britney. Can’t wait for Britney’s new album as well!

It's all Marketing @ 07/28/2010 at 9:40 pm

Britney is not normal. She is a severe slob. Who goes out with all of the weave roots at the back of the head exposed and a totally different colour. She looked neauseating the other day, with alll her weaves exposed and ratty. That said, I am glad she is successful at her fragrance line. Even though she just sticks her name on a bottle and gets paid for it by the owners of the perfume. But her name obviously still has pull when it comes to marketing, and for her bottom line, that’s a good thing.

The Legendary Miss Britney Spears Queen of Pop!

Red Velvet @ 07/28/2010 at 10:09 pm

What A Cute Bottle !

QUEEN BRITNEY DOES IT AGAIN!!!!!! OMG I LOVE the bottle and the Ad! Hopefully she does a cool commercial for it!..I AM SOOOOOOO BUYING IT!!!

oh, and can’t wait for the new album from the living legend Mrs. Britney Spears!!! Hell YEAH!!!!!!!

Ironic. In real life she can’t even grow hair!

Could not be more photo shopped if there was a cartoon cat sitting on the bottle!

@ boston61-and-Dominic— STOP BEING DELUSIONAL AND STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, YOU’RE JUST A HURT EX FLOPTINA STAN— SO F*@# OFF!!!!!

BRITNEY LOOKS LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

BRITNEY = GOD @ 07/28/2010 at 11:40 pm