Christina Aguilera: Tank Top Kiss

Christina Aguilera: Tank Top Kiss

Christina Aguilera visits a friend’s house in Beverly Hills wearing a cute t-shirt matching her red lips on Wednesday (July 28).

The 29-year-old singer completed her outfit with a black hat and Christian Louboutin Engin Spikes 120 pumps.

Last week, after premiering her latest music video for ‘You Lost Me’, Christina hung out with Nicole Richie as they both hit up a club in West Hollywood.

10+ pictures inside of Christina Aguilera visiting a friend in Beverly Hills…

christina aguilera red lips lovely 01
christina aguilera red lips lovely 02
christina aguilera red lips lovely 03
christina aguilera red lips lovely 04
christina aguilera red lips lovely 05
christina aguilera red lips lovely 06
christina aguilera red lips lovely 07
christina aguilera red lips lovely 08
christina aguilera red lips lovely 09
christina aguilera red lips lovely 10
christina aguilera red lips lovely 11
christina aguilera red lips lovely 12

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

wtf with awful fake hair..? we have Britney for that.

Her time is up, she is not attractive anymore, and her new music sucks!

Clown Face With Rickets.

I love how the haters are always the first to flock to christina posts. Ya’ll here pointing fingers and being negative, but you’re the one using your oh so precious time on someone you hate. Get a life!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 07/29/2010 at 9:52 am

…big bionic bomb.

No one even knew she was releasing a new video! Poor Christina, she waited so long to have a comeback and then she puts out a lesser quality album. With a voice like hers, I hope she isn’t done for good!

I love Christina, she is a great singer but those leggings do not flatter her at all. She needs a new stylist.

She looks so pretty, I love her hair and shoes :)

Connie in Des Moines @ 07/29/2010 at 11:48 am

She has a great Cd out now but her fans don’t want to buy another BTB that was a double album with 3 ok singles…Plus 5 years off kill her career..Hope she enjoying her time off because the way it looks she going to have a lot of it now.

Is Bionic even still on the charts? HOw is the new single charting (I personally find it boring and blah ballad). No wonder she’s all smiley in this pics (usually has a stone cold face for paps), because her popular has faded and she now may realise she needs to be nicer to the “little people” LOL. Maybe she should start a new beginning by retirig the red clown lipstick and her damaged overbleached white hair.

she’s cute.

Xtina still the best singer of or generation I love bionic if you don’t like her or her music just shut that fk out from Here you are soo stuped sayng I don’t like her but you are here looking obcesses for her stuft soo patetic I not cocky I just love my self bit@&&chhhhhhhhhhh

Who cares about charts or album sales ??? She still richer hotter beutiful Powerful and talented than man caca xtina 45.000.000. Album sold, she made big big money with her last 3 world tours she stards 1999 went music bussneses were big now music bussneses suc$&ks that is why she is making movies still making way more money than man caca …. What man caca is doing now xtina
did 11 years ago, so fuc$&k you haters.

Wow, what have this world come to. You have all these people HATING on someone that you don’t even know or have ever met except for what some other people write on blogs or magazine. I love this girl. She is extremely talented. Why are so many people this days having a hard time appreciating good music and talented artists. Where are the days when we could like several artists without having to be so hateful toward others. Is this a reflextion of how much anger people have inside now?. Please some one tell me because I don’t get all this hate at all. BTW, I am in my late 20′s and remember liking Britney, Xtina, Justin Timberlake, etc. without hating any of them.

Love love LOVE her!! :D

So beautiful and talented!
Keep doing what you’re doing girl, cause no one can do it like you.

Love you baby <3

I JUST don’t get it why many Haters in here?!
& I co sign Nico’s comment

“BTW, I am in my late 20’s and remember liking Britney, Xtina, Justin Timberlake, etc. without hating any of them.”

& If I don’t like particular Artist i just stay away from ‘em.

2010 is all about DRAMA i guess… to much reality show..
showing the bitchiness & unnecessary DRAMA & it effected people.
SMH

Btw, I Love her casual outfit & her recent graphic Shirts….
Great one Xtina! Cool everyday Taste

XTINA BOZO CLOWN @ 07/29/2010 at 6:59 pm

WHAT A SAD FAILURE SHE IS. CLOWN FACED HIDING BEHIND TONS OF MAKEUP. SHORT, SQUAT BOW LEGS, UGLY SON, MENTALLY ILL FROM BEING THROWN AGAINST THE WALL BY HER ABUSIVE ILLEGAL ALIEN FATHER. NO WONDER SHE IS A MESS.
BOW DOWN TO LADY GAGA AND BRITNEY FLOPTINA.

Xtina_wins_at_life @ 07/29/2010 at 11:59 pm

I find it really crazy and immensely ridiculous how many people literally yell at their computers and get mad at Christina, saying thing like Christina is such a flop, she has low sales, she’s therefore horrible etc.

I’m sorry but it’s not Christina AMAZINGLERA’s fault if people have extremely wack tastes and prefer to spend their money on little Justin Bieber’s CD.

Any reasonable person, any decent cool human being. anybody with a minimum of common sense can see HEAR what a fantastic singer Christina is. BIONIC is a great, fun, bad@ss album. Christina is versatile and highly talented. Christina is f*cking great. If you cannot realize that haters, then you are simply CRAZY, STUPID and extremely WACK. Basically, your opinion means nothing at all haters. It is crazy nonsense that is nuts, you huge fools.

That’s the bottom line.

i love xtina. she’s one of the best.

clownfaced selfcentered bit.ch @ 07/30/2010 at 8:49 am

LMFAO she looks like a FOOOOOL as always

she flopped so hard :( i would feel sorry for her but she brought it upon herself, karma is a *****

Still Dirty: I STILL GOT THAT NASTY IN ME STILL GOT THAT DIRTY DEGREE AND IF U WANT SOME MORE~~~~SEXYYY STILL GOT THAT FREAK IN ME!~~~ LOVE U BABY JANEEE C/X

Xtinathebest @ 07/30/2010 at 10:26 am

Flopping is bad karma? That means EVERY ARTIST WORLDWIDE has bad karma because they all have at least 1 album that didn’t sell millions and millions of copies quickly.

LMAO.

Poor haters. They don’t know what to complain about.

It doesn’t matter if Bionic had only sold 1 copy in the entire planet… it’s still an incredible album. Do you not get that, you imbeciles? LMAO….

Whatever! Xtina Aguilera remains amazing and epic! LOL