Ed Westwick's Neckline: Dangerously Low!

Ed Westwick's Neckline: Dangerously Low!

Ed Westwick shows off his chest hair in a shirt with a dangerously low neckline at the CBS, Showtime and CW TCA Summer Party held at California’s Beverly Hilton Hotel on Wednesday (July 28).

On the other side of the country, his Gossip Girl co-star (and real-life ex-girlfriend) Jessica Szohr came out to support pal Chace Crawford at the screening of his new drug-dealing drama, Twelve.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Ed Westwick’s chest hair — HOT or NOT?

10+ pictures inside of Ed Westwick‘s dangerously low neckline…

ed westwick neckline 01
ed westwick neckline 02
ed westwick neckline 03
ed westwick neckline 04
ed westwick neckline 05
ed westwick neckline 06
ed westwick neckline 07
ed westwick neckline 08
ed westwick neckline 09
ed westwick neckline 10

Credit: Dario Cantatore, Kevin Winter; Photos: Getty, Fame Pictures
Posted to: Ed Westwick, Jessica Szohr

sacha, 20 @ 07/29/2010 at 2:07 pm

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

NOOOOT! People actually think this man is hot?!

I like his character on GG and everything but offscreen…he always looks so dirty and not good..

Hot. Hot! HOT!!! I’d love to run my fingers through that beautiful chest hair … and the hair that’s a little lower, too.

He have awkward poses and please cover up your chest!

@M.: Nope. (The beautiful) Chase Crawford is gay – albeit currently back in the closet.

WHO TOLD HIM THAT WAS A GOOD LOOK !?

hahahahahaha he can’t pull that off

The chesthair is a shame. His face is fierce!

Ughhhhhh!… Notttttttt at all!

Jared, do you know where Jessica’s watch is from?

potato head

Yeah well technically, his head is too big for his body but he can’t do anything about that, I’m sure none of you are perfection. His eyes and facial features are beautiful anyway. That shirt and chest on the other hand lol.

Oh No! No No No

I hate when men have greasy hair :3
Zac Efron, Askars, Jude Law, Ed Westwick…

why is he wearing a carpet

@Tanya:
that ain’t true!@Tanya: that ain’t true

Oh, honey. No.

@k: Judging by his pre-Hollywood friends, it’s pretty damn true.

EW is one gross-looking man from top to bottom.

Gay alert!

jrajjfromtaj @ 07/29/2010 at 2:49 pm

JARED just because you have no chest hair , you always wanna start this type of diuscussion!!! Well chest is great, manly and normal…
Guys are different from girls!!!! get used to it, its what makes us beautiful and attracted to each other.
S|TOP HATING on chest hair.
I

jrajjfromtaj @ 07/29/2010 at 2:50 pm

S|TOP HATING on chest hair.
I

These two belong together!

Ed Westwick – that not a V-neck. That’s a U-NECK!!!!

I truly believe all the guys on this show are compete faggots.. That’s why they can’t get girls that aren’t on the show.. It’s a media obsessed way of promoting that ****** ass show..

It’s so normal men with chest hair. Almost everyone has.

Man cleavage is kind of “IN” among the Gossip Girl hunks. On the other hand I think Chace’s is waxed, so.

I can’t believe people think this guy is attractive. Oh, the wonderful life of a celebrity.

he is sooooooooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyyy.. he is a man, dude.. girls dont like that.. they like gay dudes who shape themselfes.. well not my problem.. finally they splitted up after this fu*king jessica breakes his herat and cheated on him with a pal of the ex-couple.. finally he is way too good for her.. anyways hate gossip gir l.. never watched it and never will watch it.. but I think ed is pretty hot!!

Jessica is so wonderfull! beauty))) love her

innominedei @ 07/29/2010 at 4:53 pm

Who’s the homeless?!

kellyLove @ 07/29/2010 at 5:04 pm

Ehhh he usually looks ok but this is def not a good look

Betty Bronx @ 07/29/2010 at 5:43 pm

Are you all gay here? Defo HOT

All that chest hair but still no masculinity. NOT HOT.

That top is just a big “NO”. The chest hair I don’t have an issue with, I like men to look like men, cant stand men who wax and spend more time primping and preening than I do. But any guy who wants to show of his chest – smooth or hairy is just gross. But have to admit that Ed give good sexy face.

not a fan of the chest hair, but because he is so beautiful and his accent is so sexy, i’ll let it slide this one time :p

He’s got the most bbeautiful eyes,very alluring alluring…there is something special about him!

karan singh @ 07/29/2010 at 11:13 pm

very HOT!!!

Jokergurl @ 07/30/2010 at 1:33 am

Only Colin Farrell could get away with this look , because he’s worn the the shirts like this before not this guy.

An uglier man I have not seen. Ew.

I love Ed Westwick! I think he’s so sexy and I love the chest hair. I usually love him in V-necks (chest hair yumm) but this one does seem a bit extreme for this type of event. I still think he’s beautiful and I love him!
Newsflash to you chest hair haters: Real MEN have hairy chests! Love it!

Its sad girls now a days are growin up thinkin this is what a real man is s’ppse to be.

rock n roll queen @ 07/30/2010 at 6:25 am

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hasnt he heard about wax?

LOL at the fangirls saying “real men have chest hair”………I don’t care about chest hair, it depends on the dude, sometimes it suits them and looks hot and sometimes it doesn’t – the issue is the SHIRT. No man with taste would wear a shirt like that LOL. Plus it just doesn’t suit his body/face shape and just looks worse with his greasy hair.

Always a Fan @ 07/30/2010 at 9:12 am

Hey I think its refreshing to see a guy not conform to the “norm” and wax his chest. Stay true to yourself Ed. I think you look very sexy. Funny how no-one complains about the little bit of hair Robert Pattinson has on his chest.

Ed is sexy, wear hair on your chest or not … I love, but the outfits he wears, not so much

Ewwww…definitely not. I have no problem with the chest hair. But, that’s not something that you should be proud to show off. Is he trying to pull a “blake lively’ look? People may have appreciated the decolletage look from a lady, but not from a man, much less from a man whose full of chest hair. For letting us see that nasty chest, he should be punished with hair wax. LOL.

Nothing wrong with chest hair, it’s just that Ed Westwick appears very cheesy. Maybe Jessica Szohr should count her blessings that he wouldn’t forgive her. Looking at his posing pics would suggest he’s very dramatic. I would say, just move on Jessica and Ed, please loose the cheese.

ew ew ew ?
Im bored the reactions!!!

++Logan++ @ 08/19/2010 at 8:36 am

he is gorgeous, really manly. i love it.