Orlando Bloom: Motorcycle Ride to In-N-Out

Orlando Bloom: Motorcycle Ride to In-N-Out

Newly married Orlando Bloom takes a spin on his Ducati motorcycle and makes a pit stop at In-N-Out Burger on Wednesday (July 28) in Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old actor and his wife Miranda Kerr are rumored to be expecting their first child together!

Orlando and Miranda married in a secret, intimate ceremony earlier this month after dating for nearly three years. Congrats to the happy couple if the baby news is true!

FYI: Orlando is wearing 4 Stroke “Warsaw” jeans.

10+ pictures of Orlando Bloom taking a ride to In-N-Out…

orlando bloom motorcycle in n out 01
orlando bloom motorcycle in n out 11
orlando bloom motorcycle in n out 12
orlando bloom motorcycle in n out 13

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1021 » Show All
He's so hot! @ 08/02/2010 at 3:01 pm

@a question: Finally, someone with something intelligent to say! Of course, it doesn’t match with their imaginary world so you won’t get an intelligent answer.

a question @ 08/02/2010 at 3:23 pm

@151
LOL!
hey, it’s worth a shot, right?
They always go on and on about how they are the only ones intelligent enough to see through the fascade, so one of them should be able to answer my question, right?
I won’t hold my breath, though.

How can they claim to be intelligent, when they come up with some of the most idiotic theories on the net?
That’s why they are the laughing stock of the entire fandom.
LOL!

Sane discussions @ 08/02/2010 at 7:35 pm

The “Orlando Bloom Discussion” forum at LiveJournal is a good site and it’s pretty well balanced (no over-the-top gushing and no hate-filled trashing either). I like the fact you can actually engage in intelligent conversation or debate and even when there’s disagreement on certain issues, the discourse is still respectful.

James Franco hot? Well, everyone’s entitled to their own opinion of course, but personally I don’t find him ‘hot’ at all. There are ten or twelve Hollywood actors who I feel fit that description, and Franco’s not among them.

Yeah, that is a good site.
The ladies there seem to be very intelligent and rational. And quite often funny as hell.

I read Miranda’s mom’s comments on Kora. She seems very sweet.
Yes, they are in hiding, so I guess we won’t get any new pics for awhile.
As for as the drama on this board, I know it can get old, but I am happy that someone out there always sticks up for these two and points out the contradictions of the Delphi girls. So just skip over them if you get tire of reading those, skip over them.
OL is great but I have to admit, I like reading people’s opinions.
All you fans, drop a line here if you hear any tweets or sightings of
OB & MB
Peace!

Someone tweeted that they are in NY.
I remember a recent interview where a reporter asked Miranda what would be her favorite place to take a vacation. She answered “home, no more planes”. I guess that for people who travel as much as they do, and who can go anywhere they want, almost whenever they want, quiet time is a luxury.
I can actually see them just chilling out at home. Relaxing with the phones unplugged. Popping popcorn and watching a movie. Huddled up on the couch with the pooches. And just enjoying being alone together. No flights to catch. No bags to unpack. And no paps!
Or maybe they are shopping for baby furniture on the internet. Or painting the nursery. Or picking put baby names.
Whatever they are doing. Wherever they are doing it. I’m sure that they are happy.
Good for them!

He's so hot! @ 08/02/2010 at 8:10 pm

Orlando Bloom Discussion on LJ? I’ll have to check it out. I don’t mind people sharing a little more than they are allowed at OL but it always seems to get out of hand. I’d like to speculate a little more but the flat out lies that only “they” seem to get and the rest of us are idiots are so tiresome.

Anyway, I hope they are having fun and doing like they do on the discovery channel ; )

“doing like they do on the discovery channel ”
Like bunnies!

Oh, and here’s a link to OB Discussion….
You will have to join LiveJournal to post.

Thanks for the links to O Love Board and the LJ community.

brooke, they are not moving too fast because they have been dating for quite a few years. moving fast would be getting engaged after a MONTH of dating, or even THREE months of dating. these two have been taking their time…and it’s really about time this has happened. if Miranda is pregnant, i can see why they would get engaged and marry a month later. although we hardly know anything about the lives of these two, it seems as though they would have a secret wedding as not to attract paparazzi or press. Orlando has revealed MANY times that he wanted to keep his personal life private and not showy. Notice in interviews when he gets asked about his girlfriend at the time, he never gives them an answer except that he prefers to “not talk about that”. As an actor, the ONLY thing he wants us to know about him are the films or stage performances he’s going to be in. He’s said he “never wanted to be famous”.

Therese??? or Miranda???? @ 08/02/2010 at 9:26 pm

@flag boy: Flag boy, I guess you didn’t catch the mistake “Therese” made. She posted as herself, then a few minutes later posted a reply to someone as Miranda. So who is posting? Therese? Miranda? Tiffany the make-up counter girl?

Miranda claims to always want to be real with her “fans”, that its “her” posting to them and answering them, but if she is on her fantastic honeymoon, why the lies and how much? Why be on her Facebook during this speshull time with her huzbend? Some one questioned that on her Facebook and then, wow, all of a sudden the posts were gone!! But not before someone screencapped them. I know you won’t bother to go there, but the screencaps are up at Delphi, you know, that place where you all think everyone is lying about how fake Miranda and Orlando are. Looks like the fake slipped up.

Thanks @158 , New York you say….. or the tweet says….lol
And “Theresa or Miranda?” no, I did not notice that! I was flying through those, but I did notice the other day that some guy on FB
noticed that Miranda posted on her wedding day and during Orlando getting his honary doctorate or was it the dyslexia talk… sorry, I have finished my cocktail and my brain on vodka…. I digress, well anyway this guy pointed that out that Miranda posted during those “events” and I went back and checked it out and what he said was true! Is that you ? :-)
I don’t know what that means, I really don’t take it so seriously?
But thanks for pointing that out, it is interesting.
Time for a night cap.

I’m sure that Therese takes care of a lot of fan mail, where she signs letters as Miranda. I’m sure that the rest of the staff does the same thing. Just as Orlando’s mum and neighborhood ladies used to do for him before it became too much to handle.
But if you actually took the time to read the comments, you would realize that Therese posts much more often than Miranda ever did, and in a completely different style. Any moron could see the difference.
It’s pretty obvious who is who.
Miranda hasn’t posted since the 27th.
She IS on her honeymoon. Which is really what has your group of sad little haters in such a tizzy.
LOL!
Oh, and you ARE a bunch of lying hypocrites. We’ve proved that over and over again. Just ask Jaded. She knows ALLLLL about lying. Don’t you Jaded. Or is this Alegria?
So pathetic.
Oh, and have you come up with any new explanations to discount Ted’s “the duo most definitely said ‘I do’” statement? I know that one has your spin cycle working overtime.
BAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA!!

That was them.
They have sock puppets set up around the web, just to insult someone that never did anything to them. Oh, and they are all women. Sad, bitter women. They post on JJ using male names as well, just to try to convince people that the male population doesn’t like Miranda. Good luck with that.
They lie, then accuse others of lying.
And since we don’t really know the date of the wedding (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday), how can someone claim that she was posting on her wedding night?

I thought that you delphidiots claim that you never even visit JJ, much less post. Yet here you are.
hmmmmm
interesting
Guess that makes you a liar, doesn’t it?

@Flag boy (if that’s you)
Well, someone was lying…
Orlando gave his ‘dyslexia speech’ on June 2. We got our first pictures at 4:30 in my time zone.
Miranda didn’t post on that day until 7:30 my time.
No conflict there.
Orlando received his honorary doctorate on the morning of July 13th, at around 9:00, London time. or 3:00am my time.
She made her first post at 1:09 am my time, and another at 8:45pm (my time).
Again, no conflict there.
You see. They try to twist facts and throw out information HOPING that no one will check on it. They are used to their fellow idiots taking their word. We here in the real world DON’T accept their word as gospel. And as I have just PROVED, we have damn good reason not to trust their word.
They lie. They lie ALL THE TIME.

I find your comment rather amusing. After almost three years you’re still obsessing. Maybe you need to find a hobby? Or remove yourself from the internet for just a while, step into the sun, and brighten up a little.
… 3 years. 3 years of your life wasted on paranoia and obsessive behavior with this girl. I bet you see Miranda everywhere you go.

Miranda OWNS them.
LOL!

Flag boy here! Thank you ladies for taking the time to post the times of the FB postings, I”m glad we cleared that up. Whew! How would we have gone on, I just don’t know. :-) But, once again you fans are on the ball, and I for one am happy that you are…… I don’t like those mean girls. And what man would not like Miranda? Well, I have heard some guys say she is to skinny, but they were red necks and like their women with ….. with….. well, let’s just say healthy girls. No, I did not mean that as an insult to Miranda, that’s just what my mamma used to call the big girls. lol
I just love, love, love Orlando and Miranda, I keep going back and forth over who is prettier.
Now I’m off to bed, night night.

More twisted reasoning from the delphidiots.
After posting that Tammy, Miranda’s friend who is filling in on Facebook, said that there were pictures from the wedding, and that Miranda and Orlando would be releasing a few when they had time….
“LOL, who else but those two would have no guests, just a photographer invited. Sooo twit and twat. They wanted it private, but they wanted to share with you just how private it was.”
They think that they are famewhores for having a photographer at their wedding???
Like what other couple would have a photographer at their wedding to capture one of the most important days of their lives? hmmmm?
Like ALL OF THEM!
Once again they DESPERATELY try to paint them as famewhores, and once again, they FAIL!
LOLOLOLLOLLOLLL!!!

Glad that we cleared that up.
It took all of about five minutes of research to clear up that particular lie.
They just hope that no one thinks to check.
Like the delphidiot who posted the ‘chemical’ ingredients in Miranda’s organic Kora products. Those “dangerous chemicals” with the long names turned out to be naturally occurring ingredients Ingredients that you would find in coconut oil and vinegar. LOL!
Again, five minutes of research cleared up that lie, too.

Oh delphi.
They never fail to amuse.
LOL!

link please? @ 08/03/2010 at 11:46 am

@Therese??? or Miranda????:

Can you post a direct link to those screencaps?

I have no idea how to find that board or the screencaps

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1021 » Show All