Jennifer Aniston Talks Baby-Making!

Jennifer Aniston Talks Baby-Making!

Jennifer Aniston enjoys the summer weather as she arrives to make her appearance on Chelsea Handler‘s Chelsea Lately talk show in Los Angeles on Thursday (July 29).

Last night, the 41-year-old also stopped by The Tonight Show and chatted with Jay Leno about making babies! Jay asked Jen if she knew about donor banks. “Jeez, that question’s never been asked to me!” Jen joked. “You go to the bank and you have a card…I honestly don’t know exactly!”

As for her fave pizza, Jen admitted she loves a three-cheese thin-crust pizza with shiitake mushrooms and pepperonis!

FYI: Jen is carrying her favorite Ferragamo brown bag!

jennifer aniston talks baby making 01
jennifer aniston talks baby making 02
jennifer aniston talks baby making 03
jennifer aniston talks baby making 04
jennifer aniston talks baby making 05
jennifer aniston talks baby making 06

WOW !!!
she looks HOT !

I agree with #1, ….her best look yet, …..she looks so healthy

I’m glad Jennifer is looking happier..I know how it’s like when the man you love was stolen away from you…your heart just bleed day and night..and for years…:((… i’d rather have a real cut and wait for it to heal in a week. It’s been 5 years and I’m happily married but the dreams isn’t going away….damn..how can someone hurt you sooo bad!

I mean days and nights!!

She never has anything interesting to say. All she ever talks about is her body. Which I admit she does have a nice one–and should be proud of it. But thats all she seems to offer.

Eww and she’s on that nasty hags show Chelea Lately. All she ever does is bash celebrities. Sad.

And I wasn’t bashing Jen–just offering an opinion that all she ever talks about is her bod. No offense to the Aniston lovers who will attack me.

I feel like the headline should read: “Jennifer Aniston Talks Baby-Making, Pepperonis”

Too much filler in her face..makes her eyes disappear into her head CHandler is a cheap woman with a downmarket show.

I don’t blame Brad Pitt for leaving her. She wouldn’t give him the family he wanted so badly and she’s also boring. A home wrecker he is not. There was nothing there to wreck.

Katsaridoula @ 07/30/2010 at 7:47 am

bless her, I actually feel sorry for her. Poor old soul.

She looks happy and glowing….

she is looking so pretty and hot and she is famous all over world.

Why does there always have to be a Jen vs Angelina thing? I like them both

She looks great but why associate herself with Handler who loves to make fun of not only her ex BUT HIS CHILDREN it looks tacky and bitter.

African Girl @ 07/30/2010 at 8:41 am

@jaimee:
Awwww, someone stole your man? That’s so sad! :( :(
You know….maybe if you had hidden him properly in the lining of your purse or in a lock chest under your bed, he wouldn’t have been stolen.

Arianna she can still give him a baby.He might be donating sperm as we speak!!!!And I think she looks damn good,no worm veins,no boney parts that the skin just hangs on and no screwed up hair that looks like it is getting thinner by the day!!!!!!!! He does still own his sperm I would think!!!!!!!!

She looks good, and when someone looks good in white pants you know they have a good body and are in shape. She looks relaxed and happy and I wish her the best.

anomymous @ 07/30/2010 at 9:00 am

What is she promoting on these shows, her stinky perfume?? How embarassing for her that she is shreking PERFUME on talkshows LOL!! I smell an infomercial not far behind. Yikes, I’ve yet to see any other actress do the talkshow circut to promote a perfume (only the Paris Hiltons of the world do that).

Her face looks puffy, needs to lay off the fillers and CHANGE THE HAIR DAMMIT!!

By the way is that Angie with Jennifer Lopez in the post underJennifer Anistons post?Does show a great likeness!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with #14! I also like them both very much. They are very different but both adorable. I think JA is mega sweet and looks completely fabulous. And she is good fun and a great laugh. I don’t find her boring or bitter or anything BUT nice.

I can not understand why so many people call Jennifer old and especially Angelina’s fans. Angie is only 6 years younger. If she was 10 or 15 I would understand but now not so much!

Elle est heureuse, car son contrat est terminé CLOS divorce, j’ai prédit que bientôt nous saurons qu’elle est dans une relation depuis un certain temps et que son bébé est en bonne voie “pour parier?”. Pour votre information, JEN Jamais un amour BRAD, The Hollywood à Marie pour obtenir l’argent sur eux. Et vous connaissez la ISSUE, JEN a aimé un seul homme, et nous saurons très bientôt, Jen est HAPPYYYYYY!
____________________________________

GO JEN, YOU ARE A VERY GREAT LADY

HER FACE LOOKS FAT AGAIN, SHE HAD SOME FILLERS OR BOTOX OR BOTH! WHY IS SHE SO DESPERATE TO BE IN THE LIMELIGHT EVEN APPEARING IN DLISTER SHOW OF CHANDLER?? NO WONDER CHANDLER SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ANGELINA AGAIN, SHE WAS KISSING ANISTON’S ASS.

NOW WE KNOW HOW REALLY ANISTON FEELS ABOUT ANGIE UP TO NOW, SHE STILL HAS NOT MOVE ON, SHE ASK ALL HER FRIENDS TO TALK BAD ABOUT HER.

She wasn’t there to promote her perfume. She was there to promote her movie that comes out on the 20th.

@JENARDISON:
OMG Fat, short legs. LOL

as usuall looking gorgeous. love the white pant , the brown purse. it look marvelous on her. Her ass is perfect. vibrant.

This woman is not able to utter one sentence clearly. She always looks so dumb and confused.

sav @ 07/30/2010 at 9:39 am
very well proportioned, it is faultless.

Katsaridoula @ 07/30/2010 at 10:08 am

@lil:
I can’t agree with you more! Thumbs up. She does indeed come across as confused, unable to say a whole sentence without “you know” “yeah yeah ha ha ha”… she sometimes comes across as aggressive too!!! Again, I do feel sorry for her, she may have millions in her bank, but she surely has no confidence. And a woman without confidence is plain boring. Now, Maniston fans can thumb me down, I don’t care less. Kissy kissy to you all. :-)

All this woman ever does is for money making purposes. Whether it’s promoting her next movie or self endorse products. She’s not thinking of having kids anytime soon, it’s just to tie into her next movie, Switch. If she were serious about having children/a child she wouldn’t of signed on to 12 more projects. At this point, i only have sympathy for her, she’s gonna wait until she can’t get movie deals anymore to start a family only to find out it’s too late. So here’s to looking great because that’s the only she has, for now.

alexanderina @ 07/30/2010 at 10:20 am

she is doing a movie about sperm donor/bank and she don’t know what a sperm bank is lol. This chick is unbelievable and not in a good way

She doesn’t have 12 more projects. She has the movie with Paul Rudd this fall after she films Horrible bosses. That’s all been confirmed. Nothing beyond that has been confirmed. And if something did happen on the baby front, she could always drop out of projects. Other actresses have done it.

@alexanderina:

She didn’t say she didn’t know what a sperm bank was. She said she didn’t know the specific details about how it worked.

Both and face are fat! She definetely isn’t a pretty our sexy woman.

THIS BIT CH LOOK LIKE DIRTY WH ORE IN HEAT.
THIS BIT CH ARE A UGLY HYPOCRITE.
THIS BIT CH ARE REALLY A OLD, UGLY, STUPID, FULL OF BOTOX

“You go to the bank and you have a card…I honestly don’t know exactly!”
This statement is so weird. She made a movie about sperm donor and she has no idea about that topic. Totally irresponsible and dumb. How can she expect to sell the movie.

@Dawn: check IMDB, I’m read about Aniston talk about singing in Gloree girls. 12 projects is for now I’m sure she’ll do more. It reminds me of J.lo when she was pumping movies out like crazy too.

@omg:

You are dumb because she doesn’t go to that in the movie.

Snoozfest again ..again..talking babies at the age of 42. LOL
Her body, her cheap shot of that cheap cologne ..LOL
what REAL actress pitches cologne unless 70 yrs old & a legend?
greedy mongor!

the Botoxed, filler woman is patheitic. She’s pitching another straight to DVD film again.

for the record women, a man cannot be “stolen”.
They walk when they are not satisfied & boy did Brad suffer extra 2 yrs trying to make it work.

THEIR MARRIAGE WAS OVER IN ’03
come to Earth fans of Jen.

Both body and face are fat. She isn’t pretty at all!

@jaimee: Give me a break. no one can steal anyone from anyone. No one knows the real story, but we all know they are all living their own lives and happy at that. to all Jolie Pitt fans and Aniston fans, its been more than 5 years so stop digging into the past and just be happy for them.

I don’t see anything hot in this outfit here. Not impressing, really. She looks cheap. Many housemaids dress like this.
And it’s not true that white can only fit great bodies. It simply doesnt fit fat a..,es but for the rest, it depends on the cut. And yes, we all know, because she never forgets to let us know, jen has a toned a…
For the face, I agree she did something there. It will happen more frequently in the future, due to her bad habits (sun, smoke, compulsive fitness are badly impacting on skin quality)

Dawn @ 07/30/2010 at 10:26 am -3

@alexanderina:

======================
She’s making and promoting a movie about invitro fertilization thru donor sperm and never know any specific details on it . Gimme a break! SSSSSSoooooooooooooo UNPROFFESIONAL. No wonder , the ripe age of 41 going to 42 , she still stuck in those crappy dumb , no brainer, romcom film.

Any great and professional actresses and actors,does a lot of research in their new role inorder to define fully their character role.
Even Jessica Alba does a few reserarch on her role in “The Eye”, she was able to answer a few question on eye surgery when throw upon her by the interviewer and yet, this hag, a decade older than Alba, can’t even answer the simpliest question , the routine procedure of getting in a sperm donor clinic.!!!!

This middle age hag can only talk about yoga , diet, hot bod and ass, and to remind everyone, she had been talking about it for the last 20 yrs. of her career. nothing new. !

Her face looks puffed up in these pics, starting to look like Heidi from The Hills to me!! What an “actress”, guess she does no research for her movie roles when she can’t even say how it works for sperm donors when she is playing someone who gets one in a move, so weird.

I find her really masculine. Her voice and her laugh are just so manly, anybody else find that? I also find she has no ability to make intelligent conversations, lots of humming and can’t seem to answer anything, plus she always looks so uncomfortable. I also really hate her hair now, it’s just always the same, so boring, the hairdo is aging her.

nani @ 07/30/2010 at 10:46 am +5

Both body and face are fat. She isn’t pretty at all!

================

Yeah. And that nose . My God, I can’t believed that nose had been cut twice or thrice, Still dumb big !

She looks like a tranny. Baby making is something she knows nothing about. Maybe she should stick to talking about brainless movies!

Very masculine voice and laugh I think too. I always get a closet lesbian vibe from Jennifer Aniston for some reason. Whatever she’s been pumping in her face has to stop, she is looking harsh and bloated, very puffy.

And she isn’t using a sperm bank in the movie

Dumb people……. LMAO

@melissa:
You have already said that 3 times. And yes, it is so sad she didn’t know the specific details about how it worked. It indicates that she is not particularly interested in the topic. But don`t worry, we know she is shallow.

jennifer aniston very happy new life , always very hot 41 year ..woo

CanadaGirl @ 07/30/2010 at 1:46 pm

There are not many women who could wear white pants and look that good. Jenny must hit the gym a lot – enviable and admirable and a testament to how much she respects herself.
I agree with the OPs that she looks happy and healthy. Bravo, J. ♧

she is happy new life , move on ..pls stop talk her negativa…she is happy

I agree with #21….i fan jennifer aniston

LORDY, LORDY, CHINNISTON IS GETTING UGLIER BY EVERY PASSING SECOND. WHAT THE HEL* HAPPENED TO HER NOSE. IT LOOKS GIGANTIC. WHAT AN AWFUL FACE. HER FAKE EYES ARE LOST IN ALL THAT SWOLLEN PIECE OF SH*T. WHAT’S WITH HER CHIPMUNK’S CHEEKS.? HEY, CHINNIFER, ONLY D-LISTERS GO TO THE –SEX AS A JOKE-VIDEO QUEEN’S STUPID SHOW. WHAT AM I SAYING. NO SURPRISE HERE——D-LISTER IS YOUR CATAGORY. HAHAHAHAHA

MAN, OH, MAN SHE IS UNBELIEVABLY UGLY. YIKES

The Jay leno interview must have beeb so painful to watch as a fan of Anuston’s.. Cheering for what pizza she likes?? Cheering for her photoshopped picture for her lame perfume? She is really getting used to this 5 year long pitty party, I actually think she enjoys it. If i had a dime for everytime this 40 year old woman played with her hair like a ditsy teen I’d be rich! She is really trying to pull off this sex-kitten Pamela Anderson look to compete with Angelina with the mini skirts, fake tan, blonde teased hair…Im sorry, but it is not her place to act that way. Leave it to Carmen Electra, or Eva Mendez, woman who can actuallu pull it off..Also, she loves the Chealsea Handler because she bashes the Jolie-Pitts and their innocent kids and they became friends because of it..So sickening if you ask me…Even her panel of guests are funnier that that horse faced Chealsea.

Why don’t the fans from the other two just leave this thread alone. THEY ARE JUST SICK AND OBSESSED WITH ANISTON every thread from aniston and from the other two are about aniston, aniston, aniston GET A LIFE

Jen's Perfume: Lonely Tears @ 07/30/2010 at 3:59 pm

a repost :
“If your a fan of this woman, you really need to quit refrencing Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt. Basically you are admitting that without those two, this woman is irrelevant. Having said that, Jennifer Aniston always stammers through interviews, the woman alwas struggles to complete a coherent sentence in interviews so what else is new? “

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 07/30/2010 at 4:16 pm

melissa @ 07/30/2010 at 3:52 pm

If the fans from the other two didn’t leave this thread alone, this thread would have reach 200-300 by now.

Jennifer aniston very hot body because see 41 year wowowo, she is smart

@abby: @RICH: @CARRIE: Why don’t you loser(s) [I'm assuming you're the same person] get a life and stop upper casing your posts. We get it, you don’t like Jennifer Aniston; there’s no need to SCREAM. Just because you upper case doesn’t mean that anyone is going to care more about your pathetic opinions. Oh, btw, Jennifer Aniston won the “Who’d You Rather” TMZ poll. JA = 70% AJ=30%. Yeah, Jolie is such a beauty that she came in 40% behind the lovely Ms. Aniston.

What a shame! All her efforts to stage these irrelevant shots (it’s a lot of work: calling the papz, agree the timing, try different outfits with the help of her stylist, hairdo, hands and feet done, put her cheap perfume, visit the dermatologist for the botox and filler dose, etc…) in order to have this thread posted and just 63 comments so far? Are you kidding?

Soon enough JJ will understand her goldmine definitely dried up when she tried to do something different from playing the poor jen role, and finally we will never see her face again on this blog.

omg: what’s happening to her face?

You're Dumb @ 07/30/2010 at 6:20 pm

@Media Wh@re MANiston: Your post made no sense. Why do we have to tolerate these morons on our Jenny thread?

Lucky Charm @ 07/30/2010 at 7:08 pm

And this is the woman that you trolls look up to??? LMAO…

(Article copied from another site):
The Switch (formerly The Baster) doesn’t come out for another three weeks, but it’s never too early to begin promoting the latest trainwreck-concept romantic comedy. Thus, Jennifer Aniston appeared on The Tonight Show last night, and… well, ugh. A word about Aniston’s styling: simple, loose black dress , short, with toned legs flashing. Hair was slightly bedhead-y and she seems to be wearing a lot of makeup?

Conversational highlights: Jennifer says that one of her summer jobs was as a bike messenger in New York City when she was 18 years old. She confirms that she was either fired, or “they mutually agreed for her to resign.” She also talks about vacations (“I love vacations!”) and how she doesn’t “feel guilty” about taking vacations. Aniston jokes about her old fear of flying and does make a funny joke about drinking on planes: “I just Judy Garlanded my way through the whole flight!”

She also talked about how her perfume Lolavie became Jennifer Aniston: The Scent or whatever. She says: “I sort of knew what I wanted the name to be, and then… something… I don’t know how or what or who, we’re not going to blame anybody, but something happened and you know, they had to take the name that I was going to use.”

Then she asks if they just had an earthquake, which makes me wonder if she’s a bit toasted? I thought for a moment at the beginning of the interview that she seemed slightly drunk – not completely Lohan-ed, mind you, just pleasantly buzzed. Of course, I thought she looked pretty drunk for her big perfume launch in London too, so maybe I’ve just discovered the next big tabloid story: “Brad Pitt Tells Jennifer Aniston: I Can’t Be With You If You Have A Drinking Problem!”

Okay, part II:
When asked about getting pregnant through artificial insemination, Aniston says: “I’d wanna know the guy.” When asked if she would do it and how, she played the ditz, saying: “Jeez, that question’s never been asked to me. You go to the bank and you have a card…I honestly don’t know exactly!” Ugh. It’s going to be a full month of Aniston being asked about sperm banks and ***** and artificial insemination and having babies. I would pity her, but nobody forced her to do this horrid-concept film.

similar dress style as the “other” woman wore in Japan????
and yes keep flicking her during the interview
My name is Jenny and i am a copy cat, my name is jenny and

DUMB EMPTY HEADED BIT-H YOU NEVER HAVE TO WONDER WHY BRAD LEFT HER.

handler is not a comedian she is a jealous hag that that fu-k her way to her d list so call t-show on E. you could see the jealously and envy in her face when she rant on and on about tori and her family, mansion and money, when tori book was # 1 on the NY Times best sellers list i thought she was going too pop a stitch in her face, so the drunked ***** tried to reach tori’s plato..she is jealous no talented ***** that will kiss any ass to get what other people have.

Jennifer looks beautiful! I can’t wait to see Switch. Also, can’t wait for JJ to put a thread with Jen’s black dress up! YEP! Love Jennifer!

she looks great here!!! thanks JJ!!!
I love the interview!!! it’s always amazing see and hear jen!!! she’s such a sweet and lovely person!!! she was stunning as usual!!! no one is so good in black as she!!! her body is simply gorgeous!!! her face, her hair and her eyes are flawless!!! I think it will not necessarily a sperm donor!! jen will find a right guy for her and to be the father of her children!!
I’m so curious to smell her fragrance!!! can’t wait for the switch!!! love jen’s movie!! they are fun and soft!!!
go jen go!!!!!!

Oh, la, la. The divine Ms. A looking deliciously gorgeous. Perfection personified.

As usual vibrant happy Jennifer Aniston… Jen looks great in every picture…

As usual vibrant happy Jennifer Aniston… Jen looks great in every picture…

Semiliterate Aniston @ 07/30/2010 at 11:35 pm

Did she complete the fourth grade? I ask because her inability to construct simple sentences is really sad. “Jeez, that question’s never been asked to me.” Asked TO you? As every eight-year-old knows, a question is “ASKED OF” someone. Only a complete idiot would think ASKED TO is correct..

it's time to move on @ 07/30/2010 at 11:36 pm

@G: actually it seems you have nothing to say! who is worth over 150 million? why are you on the thread is she has nothing to say. – to say she has nothing to say? lmao

it's time to move on @ 07/30/2010 at 11:46 pm

@anomymous: seriously pitt does commercials in japan! for watches! lol! reba, melanie griffin and her husband, jennifer lopez, elizabeth taylor and etc… have perfume and clothes……. smart business! talking about botox – look at angelina, fergie, barbara walters, sandra bullock to name a few…. you seem kinda slow in the business world not to realize you strike when the iron is hot! and jennifer aniston sells! that is a fact! when she is on a cover it sales! she was the highest selling cover for architect digest! smart business lady. however, i don’t think your tunnel vision will let you see! that you can like both ladies or stop the hate! i mean i don’t think you have ever had a conversation with jennifer to really know her – so your hate is unwarranted.

it's time to move on @ 07/30/2010 at 11:49 pm

@omg: yep, i bet there are plenty of actors that act liking they are fixing a car and don’t know how? or fly a plane and never have! etc……. you are being petty!

it's time to move on @ 07/30/2010 at 11:56 pm

@Gerry: you are trying to be spiteful however it is making you look small in the process! jennifer knows what it is to be single without children and to want a child. (I feel pretty sure – the whole world knows). so she knows the character! that is like asking some one who is in a movie that flies a plane – did he go to pilot school – i doubt it – because that is what the character does – not who he, the character, is!

it's time to move on @ 07/30/2010 at 11:59 pm

@Gerry: i hate to see what you look like! spiteful and bitter according to your comments.

it's time to move on @ 07/31/2010 at 12:03 am

@Lucky Charm: angelina started a month in advance promoting her movie! jennifer waited until after angelina to start promoting her movie – so it will not even be a month before the switch comes out. brangelinas continue to help promote jennifer with every comment and hate! it only makes jen stronger and makes me dislike angelina when i don’t!

she was so sexy on the interview!
and looks hot here too!

pathetic aj fans @ 07/31/2010 at 12:17 am

@Jen’s Perfume: Lonely Tears: obviously you feel threaten by jennifer – why else on her thread? if you loons would leave – angelina wouldn’t come up however you start your trash and expect people to take it. #9 comment! #3 comment was a person stating why they feel they understand jennifer because of their personal life. most people associate with people they feel they have something in common with. jennifer has an inner circle of friends that she has been with for years, she does charity with her father, she and her mother now have a relationship, she has a career and is happy. however that bothers brangelinas. why? jennifer hasn’t made any references toward brad or angelina in years! and only 2 references – uncool, missing sensitivity chip – for a woman who hearing another woman say – they were trying to get pregnant while brad/he was married – that is all she said is amazing! we fell in love on the set! again tacky! however it is way in the past! all parties are successful and happy why continue the hate! when you bring your hate you continue to let the past live. honestly it hurts angelina more than jennifer! it is sad that you just don’t get it – sad for angelina.

@Semiliterate Aniston: did you ever hear carolina kennedy when asked questions when she was going to run for office? a daughter of a president, an ivy league degree! jennifer did great!

nice, happy and healthy good looking couple…not

This who-man is pathetic. Everything about her is fake. No wonder she can’t keep a man. She got a puffy face and she looks like a puffer fish.

@Semiliterate Aniston: you are so right! Jay Leno should better watch out because after this embarrassment she will fire Jay for asking her a decent question. Hey! remember there was one reporter got fired from his job for asking her a decent question too. what if , if she was in Comic con like Angie did few days ago oh boy! she will be crying probably she will quit acting. when you look at her interviewed with Jay it seems like she was memorizing her answers. and when Jay interrupted her while she was answering, she was so nervous she was so uneasy that she kept touching her arms. By looking at this new interview, you can tell instantly that their is something wrong with her mentally. she really needs a psychiatrist really fast.

@abby: That “woman” (Chandler) is horrific you can´t take anything she say serius, she has no talent, well only the talent of swearing

black,red, black, black and more black.
I have seen black, waiting for the red now. he he

@Fan: @Fan: you seriously have no life! how much does angelina pay you? lol! jennifer is wonderful! amazing! loons just can’t get enough! jj where is the picture of jennifer on leo in her black dress?

@lin: @reeven: Delete this!! Please!!!

love jennifer! she is so hot!

@truth is: so your point is what? that she was nervous. ok! lots of people are not necessary good at interviews or answering questions – isn’t that why carolina kennedy got out of the race because of people like you! she was definitely smart enough and could have done a lot however people like you make a point in life to rip other apart piece by piece – and when you are through – what have you accomplished? pain, destroyed an opportunity for a person, made a person feel bad about themselves and for this you are pleased with yourself? wow! you are so big!

#95 others apart

love the interview! jen was great! she is adorable!! and was very classy and sexy!!!
love this new pics!! congrats jj!! although you despise jen…

she is lovely in white pants!!!

Jen looks great and I agree with Liz – her interview on Leno was good,
I loved the dress she wore; she really takes care of her body.

Jack Daniel's @ 07/31/2010 at 2:00 pm

Jen was damn hot in the interview! What an amazing blondie! Delicious killer legs!

Jen's Perfume: Lonely Tears @ 07/31/2010 at 2:56 pm

She may need to go back to school to take Speech 101

anonymous @ 07/31/2010 at 3:07 pm

@juniper:

I look better than Suri Cruise!

She looks HOT, HOT, HOT in those white pants! she looks healthy and sexy. I saw her on the Jay Leno show and she looked beautiful with that dress on and peep toe shoes. She looked sexy once again. I love the way she dresses. Anything she wears looks good! I wish her the best.

@Jen’s Perfume: Lonely Tears: thanks for the comment! keep the hate coming it only makes jennifer stronger! salt is # 3 at the movies! the # 1 movie had over 700 less showings! inception #2 – charlie st cloud nearly bet jolie! you loons are destroying your idol – that is what hate does! jj where are the pictures of jennifer in her black dress? (by the way carolina kennedy graduated from an ivy league college – and wasn’t a good public speaker – so your comment is really shallow! being in carolina kennedy and hiliary clinton company isn’t bad at all! lol

@jordan: yeah! Caroline Kennedy i believe she’s smart lady but her problem was she doesn’t know about politics. she was just got pressured from her family and fellow democrats. See if you enter on that business, you should be prepare do some research of your own not waiting from someone to feed you. Just like Angie said, do some research on your role in order to learn and then when you learn from it it is just easy to emote. If Angie did not understand the script she turn the offer down. for Angie, it’s a good thing that she doesn’t have publicist at least no one will pressure her to work even if she doesn’t want to. with a publicist, you got pressure to work more for him/her. this is the case of Jen, she got pressured from Huvane. she doesn’t have a choice. she has to follow his order. remember her mom on her book, she said she was worried about her daughter that someone whom she is close to will take advantage of her. by the way this case like Jen more often happened to not smart, dependent and lazy people.

@yes:
and seriously you dont have a life either otherwise you wouldnt be here to respond to my post. Now let me think, who is the smartest of them all?

@This Just In:
yes because she has no other thing to do than look after her body just like yes..

pr product @ 08/01/2010 at 4:48 am

After watching this interview I am now sure she is a PR product, no more, no less.
I would expect someone that can benefit from this kind of media coverage to be more professional both in studying for the roles she is playing and in preparing carefully her interviews and pr activities.
Here she failed in both.
She did not succeed in presenting properly the core topic of her next movie, giving the impression that this important issue has been developed in a superficial and silly way by the director, and, most of all, she did not succeed in presenting herself as an interesting and smart person. This is strange, because, usually, pr reps always give to their proteges a full and well documented Q&A doc to help these poor (and mainly ignorant) celebrities giving their best in these expensive pr activities.
I think she didn’t prepared herself enough for this interview. At the same time I would suggest her Reps to move to other topics, because this workout – suntun – yoga – pilates – sculpted ass – balance thing is really boring. And it is becaming ridiculous due to this lady’s age.

@pr product: i know what you mean – kinda like angelina not remembering how many children she has in a seat down interview – not even being watched by millions! or calling a child a blob – even more so the mother continues to call this same child goofy – at least the child’s father saids she has an imagination! my mother had 7 children – it isn’t that hard to start with the oldest and work your way down! also suggest to her reps that she decide how she is going to market as a mother, mental or sex symbol that is too skinny to pull it off! the public is tired of seeing the children have to promote her movie salt and the last stop saw the fatigue physically on the children – let’s hope they are getting paid! calling the media every time you do is charity – well as you see with #2 and #3 spot in the box office isn’t working anymore either! (even when you are the only new movie coming out) the slit of to your … doesn’t work as you are a mother of 6 also are too skinny – however i am honest and your face is pretty and beautiful when you have weight!

so to pr – i guess angelina failed at both media and box office – if we are using your standards!

mirror mirror

both ladies have more money and success in pr than we ever will… so i really don’t think they need lessons from us!

@pr product: also it isn’t ridiculous due to her age! jennifer is single with no children – good body, pretty, known to be a giving person, good friend and has success. so her market is different than angelina who has a live in lover and a mother of 6. my nephews and male friends will go see switch where as salt doesn’t appeal to them. why? because jennifer is a hot single female! lmao! so jennifer has the best of both worlds as my mother love jennnifer too but for different reasons. so i think her pr person knows what they are doing – seems like you are petty.

Eddie Cibrian @ 08/01/2010 at 12:35 pm

Jennifer, call me! I’m your next meal ticket and you are mine. Steal me from Leann Rimes. You and I can be the power couple that finally rivals Brangelina. I want to costar in one of your romcoms. Huvane, call me!

anonymous @ 08/01/2010 at 6:58 pm

Do we have an earthquake here? Hahahahahhaha

Jen Anuston and her fans are always worried how she look but they’re not worried about how her brain works. Jen should go back to kindergarten for her fans sake and she should bring Bet with her too.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/01/2010 at 10:54 pm

truth is @ 08/01/2010 at 10:23 pm

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

She is ugly and she looks like Fiona Shrek in the face. UGLY and DUMB !

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/01/2010 at 11:14 pm

the truth @ 08/01/2010 at 11:26 am

Salt opened less than two weeks ago (11 days) and it made 103 mil. It did better at the BO than The BH. Although, 103 hasn’t cover the production & marketing costs yet but it will. My point is that Salt has reached 100 mil faster then The BH did. Also, the Bounty Hunter made a little over 130 mil in 15 weeks total. So, Salt still has another 13 weeks to go. Come back in 13 weeks and then you can scream failure if the TOTAL doesnt please your eyes. In the meantime, STFU!!!

Hey TheUltimateDelusionalTruth.
Your idole latest action flick ‘the ‘Booteyt Hunter’ got 67 millions in its FINAL DOMESTIC run, a number that Jolie’s latest action flick has already surpassed in the domestic market in just…10 days….and without using any finger in the a** p0rn promo to achieve that aim.
Thell your boss ANUSton to stop embarrassing herself and to go back to TV or to take extra classes in elequence and courses aimed at reducing the massive mass of air beteen the two ears…the old bimbo will never get that Bond Girl role she is so craving for even if she begs, bends over with a tiny bikini and let the producer put his finger in her a**.
Too late for the aging cougar. Time for her to play her perfect role, the one where hse has her expertise “Boytoy high consumption at a quick turnover” …on TV to imitate life.

he will make it @ 08/01/2010 at 11:44 pm

@ManistH0n: @ManistH0n: have you lost it! jolie’s film is going to have to make over 200 million in the US to make the same percentage as Aniston – when that happens – then talk you trash! also salt hasn’t been # 1 yet! in fact #3 its 2nd week! move on.

@truth is: spiteful are your comments. so jolie needs a class in motherhood 101! to help her remember how many children she has!

Fingered Gal... @ 08/01/2010 at 11:53 pm

She always looked R*TARDED when a basic question in par of her age is asked. She really has those lapses like she is mentally challenged and has a perpetual finger stuck in her ass.
Ugly face, normal body for Hollywood and European standards, masculine agressive voice, no conversation whatsoever, malnourised with poor chicken salad every day, bad breath smoker, constantly whining, immature, uncool, unapalm & asexual and perpetually in cleansing springs when she is not doing yoga; fearfull to the core who is scared of taking some vacation elsewhere even if that elsewhere is in Mehicco without Cabo …
and she wonder why she can keep a boytoy and doesn’t seem to attract a nice decent guy. When one is taken out of pitty he got sick and fell into depression. She is poison material for any man…she is not even good enough tobe used as a toilet for a long period…Mayer got sick pretty quick of dumping his sh*t on her. That tells a lot about the ‘quality’ of this woman that no man seems to want.

Losing it is a Manistonmaniacs privillege. You should know sinxce one of yall’s has been sent to jail for making your nasty little business around your stupid idol, since you can’t behave properly and alays LOSING IT.
Again, Maniston is a moron and so are her fans.

i love horses aj @ 08/02/2010 at 12:18 am

@Fingered Gal…: i know what you mean – jolie couldn’t even remember she had 6 children when asked by an interviewer – with just the interviewer – not a million of people watching her about her own children! yep, jolie had the body and looks before pitt came along! now her movie can’t even make it to the number 1 spot! a comedy beat it! sad for angelina that she has loons for fans! in fact i think angelina is a good actress but wouldn’t go see her movies because of fans like you – hate to hate!

jennifer is beautiful and an amazing lady.

to all few Jen Analston fans, for the next few years what you are going to say if Jen is not f*ckable anymore she doesn’t have a brain to stay in the entertainment business. I am sure when that time comes it’s not only Brad and few other fake boyfriends dump her ass. Huvane will kick her ass too. I am sure Huvane was shaking his head every time he watched her interviews. she is just so dumb as a rock. JEN SHOULD GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN AND LEARN BASIC ENGLISH. i cannot believe she was born here in America and she doesn’t know English. I would say that Bet is better than her because English is not Bet’s first language.

to Jolie fans @ 08/02/2010 at 1:01 pm

Stop chasing Jennnifer Aniston!!!!!!!!
Stop being so silly!!!!!!!

Jen's Perfume: Scent of Pity @ 08/02/2010 at 5:06 pm

Chelsea Handler is Now Rep’d By Aniston’s Bestie/PR Flack Stephen Huvane. THAT, is why Handler has STOPPED attacking Aniston (as she used to do CONSTANTLY), and lays into Jolie all the time. I personally think that’s why he took Handler on as a client (about a year or so ago), so she’d stop razzing his best pal Jen and start attacking the Jolie Pitts and their children.

Just a few facts for the woefully ignorant, or DELIBERATELY OBTUSE:

Handler and Aniston now share the SAME PR rep, Stephen Huvane it has been reported. Huvane and Aniston who go back YEARS and are closer than this (much to the dismay of his clients with actual talent) it seems, have essentially hired Handler to be their attack dog against Angelina and her children.

CHECK THIS: Handler used to malign and harshly ridicule Aniston almost weekly – they were crass vile insults that made Perez look like Mother Theresa. HOWEVER, that all stopped about a year ago, when Stephen Huvane took Handler on as a client (maybe to get her to stop? who knows…?). Suddenly, the Aniston slams and snark ceased, and Handler started going extra double triple hard on Angelina Jolie and her young children (was she given orders by her new rep Stephen? Of course she was).

Handler knows that Angelina hate makes Jen and her enabler Huvane, very happy – so she does it for her new besties.

I remember one day reading on the web that Aniston had gone on her show. I was shocked! Does the woman have any pride I wanted to know – Handler had been crudely insulting to Aniston from the start – yet here Aniston was helping her ratings?? It made NO sense. This was a woman (aniston), who afterall, had told the world that Rod Stewart’s kid Kimberly, calling her “homely,” in a magazine depressed her so much she cried and couldn’t get out of bed – yet now she’s hanging with Handler who said stuff about Aniston that was equally insulting??

Apparently Aniston is so neurotic and cowardly and soooo concerned with her image, she’ll do anything to get the mean utterances from bad comediennes to stop, including having her own PR flack Huvane take on Handler as a client, and pressure him into telling Handler to cool it w/ the insults (much as he did with Perez Hilton. Perez supposedly claims Huvane tried to bribe him with walk on parts in shows like ‘Dirt,’ to get him to stop referring to her as ‘Maniston’ and being negative — to his credit, Perez posted Huvane’s letter online, and refused the almost bribe.

I guess as long as Handler stops insulting Aniston, and starts kicking Angelina and her babies in the head – that’s alright with Jen.

News bulletin: Aniston is perpetrating a fraud. Her hanging out with Handler who now attacks Jolie at any given opportunity says it all – the reality is, Handler is Aniston’s alter ego. That’s who Aniston really is, except, DUMBER. She’s just as nasty as she is. After all this is a woman who booted her elderly mother out of her life, didn’t even invite her to her wedding and supposedly doesn’t speak to her. Nice. But then women who hang with Handler aren’t that nice at all.

As other posters have said — the company you keep certainly says a lot about a person.

Handler has been hired by Huvane to basically be Aniston’s little pit bull, and attack the mother of Brad Pitt’s children.

Aniston and Handler are ugly hags – inside and out. They deserve each other.

Jennifer Aniston kick everyones butt in Popsugar bikini contest…I knew she would shes a beauty. you go JEN!!!!

@ellie’: YEAH BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN IS NOTHING. Jen is still dumb as a rock period.

Jen is so gorgeous and sweet!!!

God, she is so full of it. She wants a baby like she wants a case of herpes.

BTW, her stupid movie with Gerard Butler took in $67 million domestically during its entire run. Salt has taken in $71 million domestically after just one week.

Jenny-poo better go back to TV. Her future in Hollywood is zilch.

what’s up with the face Miss Plant and deny

and excuse me! her dad qualified for medical school? her family is so intellectual

@Fingered gal @ 08/03/2010 at 9:17 am

She got used to a lot more than a single finger in that dept. I doubt she would even notice it. Therefore she must look so mentally challenged because of the huge amount of air in her head.
However, she looks good in her bikini. and the above mentioned dept is well toned. That’s why she is so happy. And it seems her fans are happy, too. Do you think they share with her the same toned a.. and mental disease?

trans-gender. Definitely cross. And grossy.

ohla pil-lo-bi-ter @ 08/03/2010 at 1:16 pm

I think maybe someone should write a tell all about Jennifer Aniston, she is not what she tries to appear. How about they start with her swollen face. Could it botox, alcohol bloat or coke bloat? The writer needs to start with her childhood about the grass speaking to her and why this woman needed 20+ years of therapy and abuses what she learned in therapy to manipulate people (especially reporters) with her passive-aggressive, narcissistic, stalkerish (on families) ways.
Oh my! How Jenny’s eyes pop wide when she gives her crazy, rambling interviews! Oh my, does she pluck her head like an ape picking fleas from one of her friends. Is that a nervous habit of picking at her chin, is she trying to look intelligent or is she crawling out of her chinny-chinny-chin?

ohla pil-lo-bi-ter @ 08/03/2010 at 2:12 pm

Handler produced along with E! that “Pretty Wild” reality show with the 3 sisters and their dopey, exploitative mother that shoved the adderall down each of her daughters’ throats each morning. Better for them to strip down constantly while E!’s cameras captured the soft p.orn, great job Chelsea…bet you gave these girls pointers how to make sex tapes…haha, a joke! Hmm, I wonder if Stephen Huvane is this families’ publicist too? With all the na.ked women and soft p.orn going on, what is Huvane in to these days? He must have taken a beating when he got kicked out of his own company. Chelsea is Aniston and Huvane’s pit bull, it is obvious…Handler is trash and a drunk like Aniston. Did you see Leno? or the interview in Cabo? Or the interview Canada? Seems Jenny doesn’t care what it is, she needs something to take her up or down these days. http://showbiz.sky.com/jens-sexy-scent Little Stephie is there to drag hoppy-happy away, he looks wide-eyed himself. LOL.

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said ‘no, no, no’
Yes I’ve been black but when I come back you’ll know know know
I ain’t got the time and if my daddy thinks I’m fine
He’s tried to make me go to rehab but I won’t go go go

I’d rather be at home with ray
I ain’t got seventy days
Cause there’s nothing
There’s nothing you can teach me
That I can’t learn from Mr Hathaway

I didn’t get a lot in class
But I know it don’t come in a shot glass

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said ‘no, no, no’
Yes I’ve been black but when I come back you’ll know know know
I ain’t got the time and if my daddy thinks I’m fine
He’s tried to make me go to rehab but I won’t go go go

(Word is Miss Amy is looking and doing much better, good for her.) Maybe there is hope for JA and CH, SH.

People are forcing news about Jen and pregnancy and children!!! This is so boring!!! She was talking about her new movie that is about artificial insemination. She wasn’t talking about her!!! But JJ put a headline like she was talking about her life!!! She already said that she wants to be a mother but this plot around this is unnecessary!!! She is just fine how she is now!!!

Wow, you insulted a 4 year old, defending a middle aged hag. Feel good?, patting yourself on the back? That’s okay hon, keep proving what bigoted,bitter, vicious, child hating, sick acolytes this worthless c um dumpster attracts. I out of here, given this leathery scag one post too many.

Angelina Jolie is articulate, worldly, and sophisticated. Her interviews are intelligent and well done. AJ is thoughtful and intriguing, a woman who should be admired for her courage, big heart, honesty, and talent. Brad fell in love with AJ, a woman JA is not or ever will be.

I don’t post on here but since this pig AM brought up Angie’s past I thought I should bring up his. Spread these link JP fans. People need to know about this sleezy pig.

Btw, I don’t care if this is Aniston’s thread.

The links to Andrew Morton defamation and lies suit: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Andrew+Morton+fined+for+defamation.-a0137683162

….and the links to his adulterous past and kinky fckery: http://andrewmorton.wordpress.com/category/debbie-gaiger/

Are The Right Actresses Making The Big Bucks?
by Perri Nemiroff Aug 3rd 2010

Most movie stars receive obscenely high paychecks for their work, yet sadly it seems as though moviegoers aren’t getting their money’s worth. Just take a look at the top ten films at the box office; just three are considered fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. It’s quite clear that the quality of work doesn’t always correlate with the size of the reward, and Forbes’ latest report on the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood proves it.

The list actually starts off on a decent note with Sandra Bullock. Last year, Bullock pulled in a massive $56 million. All About Steve might have been a critical and box office flop, but both The Proposal and The Blind Side earned impressive sums. And, to top it all off, Bullock nabbed an Oscar. Throw in some pity points for the whole Jesse James scandal and I doubt there are many out there who mind Bullock taking this title.

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the women who hold the remaining four spots. Coming in at #2 with a $32 million haul is Reese Witherspoon. Yeah, she won an Oscar in 2005 for her performance in Walk the Line, but that doesn’t mean she deserves to be on this list five years later! Voice acting aside, she hasn’t really delivered anything that’s particularly praiseworthy. I liked Rendition more than most, but Just like Heaven, Penelope and Four Christmases are all refund-worthy. How could she be getting so much cash upfront for How Do You Know and Water for Elephants?

Again, voice work aside, the third highest-paid actress is just not worth the cash: Cameron Diaz. My Sister’s Keeper took a far harsher beating than it deserved, but The Box is pure garbage. On top of that, neither film did well at the box office. Throughout her career, Diaz has been as far from a sure thing as they come. In the last decade she’s delivered just three films that have been worth my money: Gangs of New York, In Her Shoes and, yes, I thoroughly enjoyed The Holiday.

The fourth spot goes to an actress who I’d prefer never to see in another romantic comedy ever again. No, not Katherine Heigl, but you’re close – Jennifer Aniston. How she can earn $27 million for Love Happens, He’s Just Not That Into You and The Bounty Hunter is beyond me. And if there is one more Sex and the City film, I might feel the same way about Sarah Jessica Parker as I do about Aniston. Parker took in $25 million last year, earning her the fifth spot. But even if you discount the Sex and the City films, she hasn’t really had much to offer. Other than The Family Stone, her other films in recent years have been, well, awful. She had Spinning Into Butter, Did You Hear About the Morgans?, Smart People and Failure to Launch. Perhaps some of those are suitable to watch on TV, but dropping cash to check them out in the theater just isn’t right.

The bottom half of the top ten list is somewhat more justifiable. Both Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie earned $20 million followed by Drew Barrymore with $15 million. The last two spots went to Meryl Streep and her $13 million haul, and Kristen Stewart with $12 million. Say what you want about that last entry, but there’s no denying that The Twilight Saga is a monumental success, making Stewart far more worthy of a spot on this list than four of the top five. Putting Stewart in your movie will draw teens in by the masses. Plus, her bleak character in Twilight is masking some serious talent. Stewart’s quite good in two of her non-Twilight films that hit this year, The Runaways and The Yellow Handkerchief.

But when it comes to that top five sans Bullock, what is wrong with Hollywood? How can these ladies be making so much when there’s far better talent out there deserving of a higher paycheck? As much as it pains me to say it, acting chops aside, all of these ladies deserve their dough. It doesn’t just come down to what they’re being paid for their films; it has a lot to do with residuals from hits like the Shrek franchise for Diaz and Friends for Aniston. Also, just look at these women; they’re gorgeous and that means they sign contracts with companies like Avon and have their own perfume lines the profits from which are included in these totals. I’d be more interested to see a list based on film salaries alone.

source: http://www.cinematical.com/2010/08/03/are-the-right-actresses-making-the-big-bucks/

JENNY IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!

She is really very cute. I watched her most of the pics and she is simply wonderful :)