Jennifer Aniston Talks Baby-Making!

Jennifer Aniston Talks Baby-Making!

Jennifer Aniston enjoys the summer weather as she arrives to make her appearance on Chelsea Handler‘s Chelsea Lately talk show in Los Angeles on Thursday (July 29).

Last night, the 41-year-old also stopped by The Tonight Show and chatted with Jay Leno about making babies! Jay asked Jen if she knew about donor banks. “Jeez, that question’s never been asked to me!” Jen joked. “You go to the bank and you have a card…I honestly don’t know exactly!”

As for her fave pizza, Jen admitted she loves a three-cheese thin-crust pizza with shiitake mushrooms and pepperonis!

FYI: Jen is carrying her favorite Ferragamo brown bag!

jennifer aniston talks baby making 01
jennifer aniston talks baby making 02
jennifer aniston talks baby making 03
jennifer aniston talks baby making 04
jennifer aniston talks baby making 05
jennifer aniston talks baby making 06

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All

She didn’t say she didn’t know what a sperm bank was. She said she didn’t know the specific details about how it worked

And she isn’t using a sperm bank in the movie

Dumb people……. LMAO

@melissa:
You have already said that 3 times. And yes, it is so sad she didn’t know the specific details about how it worked. It indicates that she is not particularly interested in the topic. But don`t worry, we know she is shallow.

jennifer aniston very happy new life , always very hot 41 year ..woo

CanadaGirl @ 07/30/2010 at 1:46 pm

There are not many women who could wear white pants and look that good. Jenny must hit the gym a lot – enviable and admirable and a testament to how much she respects herself.
I agree with the OPs that she looks happy and healthy. Bravo, J. ♧

she is happy new life , move on ..pls stop talk her negativa…she is happy

I agree with #21….i fan jennifer aniston

LORDY, LORDY, CHINNISTON IS GETTING UGLIER BY EVERY PASSING SECOND. WHAT THE HEL* HAPPENED TO HER NOSE. IT LOOKS GIGANTIC. WHAT AN AWFUL FACE. HER FAKE EYES ARE LOST IN ALL THAT SWOLLEN PIECE OF SH*T. WHAT’S WITH HER CHIPMUNK’S CHEEKS.? HEY, CHINNIFER, ONLY D-LISTERS GO TO THE –SEX AS A JOKE-VIDEO QUEEN’S STUPID SHOW. WHAT AM I SAYING. NO SURPRISE HERE——D-LISTER IS YOUR CATAGORY. HAHAHAHAHA

MAN, OH, MAN SHE IS UNBELIEVABLY UGLY. YIKES

The Jay leno interview must have beeb so painful to watch as a fan of Anuston’s.. Cheering for what pizza she likes?? Cheering for her photoshopped picture for her lame perfume? She is really getting used to this 5 year long pitty party, I actually think she enjoys it. If i had a dime for everytime this 40 year old woman played with her hair like a ditsy teen I’d be rich! She is really trying to pull off this sex-kitten Pamela Anderson look to compete with Angelina with the mini skirts, fake tan, blonde teased hair…Im sorry, but it is not her place to act that way. Leave it to Carmen Electra, or Eva Mendez, woman who can actuallu pull it off..Also, she loves the Chealsea Handler because she bashes the Jolie-Pitts and their innocent kids and they became friends because of it..So sickening if you ask me…Even her panel of guests are funnier that that horse faced Chealsea.

Why don’t the fans from the other two just leave this thread alone. THEY ARE JUST SICK AND OBSESSED WITH ANISTON every thread from aniston and from the other two are about aniston, aniston, aniston GET A LIFE

Jen's Perfume: Lonely Tears @ 07/30/2010 at 3:59 pm

a repost :
“If your a fan of this woman, you really need to quit refrencing Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt. Basically you are admitting that without those two, this woman is irrelevant. Having said that, Jennifer Aniston always stammers through interviews, the woman alwas struggles to complete a coherent sentence in interviews so what else is new? “

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 07/30/2010 at 4:16 pm

melissa @ 07/30/2010 at 3:52 pm

If the fans from the other two didn’t leave this thread alone, this thread would have reach 200-300 by now.

Jennifer aniston very hot body because see 41 year wowowo, she is smart

@abby: @RICH: @CARRIE: Why don’t you loser(s) [I'm assuming you're the same person] get a life and stop upper casing your posts. We get it, you don’t like Jennifer Aniston; there’s no need to SCREAM. Just because you upper case doesn’t mean that anyone is going to care more about your pathetic opinions. Oh, btw, Jennifer Aniston won the “Who’d You Rather” TMZ poll. JA = 70% AJ=30%. Yeah, Jolie is such a beauty that she came in 40% behind the lovely Ms. Aniston.

What a shame! All her efforts to stage these irrelevant shots (it’s a lot of work: calling the papz, agree the timing, try different outfits with the help of her stylist, hairdo, hands and feet done, put her cheap perfume, visit the dermatologist for the botox and filler dose, etc…) in order to have this thread posted and just 63 comments so far? Are you kidding?

Soon enough JJ will understand her goldmine definitely dried up when she tried to do something different from playing the poor jen role, and finally we will never see her face again on this blog.

omg: what’s happening to her face?

You're Dumb @ 07/30/2010 at 6:20 pm

@Media Wh@re MANiston: Your post made no sense. Why do we have to tolerate these morons on our Jenny thread?

Lucky Charm @ 07/30/2010 at 7:08 pm

And this is the woman that you trolls look up to??? LMAO…

(Article copied from another site):
The Switch (formerly The Baster) doesn’t come out for another three weeks, but it’s never too early to begin promoting the latest trainwreck-concept romantic comedy. Thus, Jennifer Aniston appeared on The Tonight Show last night, and… well, ugh. A word about Aniston’s styling: simple, loose black dress , short, with toned legs flashing. Hair was slightly bedhead-y and she seems to be wearing a lot of makeup?

Conversational highlights: Jennifer says that one of her summer jobs was as a bike messenger in New York City when she was 18 years old. She confirms that she was either fired, or “they mutually agreed for her to resign.” She also talks about vacations (“I love vacations!”) and how she doesn’t “feel guilty” about taking vacations. Aniston jokes about her old fear of flying and does make a funny joke about drinking on planes: “I just Judy Garlanded my way through the whole flight!”

She also talked about how her perfume Lolavie became Jennifer Aniston: The Scent or whatever. She says: “I sort of knew what I wanted the name to be, and then… something… I don’t know how or what or who, we’re not going to blame anybody, but something happened and you know, they had to take the name that I was going to use.”

Then she asks if they just had an earthquake, which makes me wonder if she’s a bit toasted? I thought for a moment at the beginning of the interview that she seemed slightly drunk – not completely Lohan-ed, mind you, just pleasantly buzzed. Of course, I thought she looked pretty drunk for her big perfume launch in London too, so maybe I’ve just discovered the next big tabloid story: “Brad Pitt Tells Jennifer Aniston: I Can’t Be With You If You Have A Drinking Problem!”

Okay, part II:
When asked about getting pregnant through artificial insemination, Aniston says: “I’d wanna know the guy.” When asked if she would do it and how, she played the ditz, saying: “Jeez, that question’s never been asked to me. You go to the bank and you have a card…I honestly don’t know exactly!” Ugh. It’s going to be a full month of Aniston being asked about sperm banks and ***** and artificial insemination and having babies. I would pity her, but nobody forced her to do this horrid-concept film.

similar dress style as the “other” woman wore in Japan????
and yes keep flicking her during the interview
My name is Jenny and i am a copy cat, my name is jenny and

DUMB EMPTY HEADED BIT-H YOU NEVER HAVE TO WONDER WHY BRAD LEFT HER.

handler is not a comedian she is a jealous hag that that fu-k her way to her d list so call t-show on E. you could see the jealously and envy in her face when she rant on and on about tori and her family, mansion and money, when tori book was # 1 on the NY Times best sellers list i thought she was going too pop a stitch in her face, so the drunked ***** tried to reach tori’s plato..she is jealous no talented ***** that will kiss any ass to get what other people have.

Jennifer looks beautiful! I can’t wait to see Switch. Also, can’t wait for JJ to put a thread with Jen’s black dress up! YEP! Love Jennifer!

she looks great here!!! thanks JJ!!!
I love the interview!!! it’s always amazing see and hear jen!!! she’s such a sweet and lovely person!!! she was stunning as usual!!! no one is so good in black as she!!! her body is simply gorgeous!!! her face, her hair and her eyes are flawless!!! I think it will not necessarily a sperm donor!! jen will find a right guy for her and to be the father of her children!!
I’m so curious to smell her fragrance!!! can’t wait for the switch!!! love jen’s movie!! they are fun and soft!!!
go jen go!!!!!!

Oh, la, la. The divine Ms. A looking deliciously gorgeous. Perfection personified.

As usual vibrant happy Jennifer Aniston… Jen looks great in every picture…

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All