Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson: Dos Caminos Duo

Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson: Dos Caminos Duo

Jessica Simpson and her boyfriend, former pro football player Eric Johnson, have dinner and drinks together at Mexican restaurant Dos Caminos in the Meatpacking District of New York City on Tuesday (July 27).

“He always had a hand on her back, was touching her hair and kissing her head. They made out a few times,” said a fellow diner. “She looked super happy. And he was very attentive to her. They looked like they’ve been dating for ages.”

Jessica is rumored to be one of the new judges on American Idol!

10+ pictures inside of Dos Caminos duo Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson

jessica simpson eric johnson dos caminos 01
jessica simpson eric johnson dos caminos 02
jessica simpson eric johnson dos caminos 03
jessica simpson eric johnson dos caminos 04
jessica simpson eric johnson dos caminos 05
jessica simpson eric johnson dos caminos 06
jessica simpson eric johnson dos caminos 07
jessica simpson eric johnson dos caminos 08
jessica simpson eric johnson dos caminos 09
jessica simpson eric johnson dos caminos 10
jessica simpson eric johnson dos caminos 11

I like Jessica, but she seems so clingy to me! Being affectionate is great, but Jessica is all over him in these pictures. She really seems like someone who falls in love quickly, which can be both a good and bad thing.

he looks 10,000 times better than long-chinned Tony and the cone-head John lolz. Definitely much smarter too. While John tries hard to be intellectual all he can come up are stupid things out of his dirty mouthh.

I’m glad for Jess, she’s so pretty and nice. She’s one of the kindest being that the media chose to pick on! Hope this one lasts.

VERRRRY CLINGY….YES…FOR THE CAMERA?? I’M SURE PAPA JOE MADE SURE THESE PICS GOT OUT THERE….SHE’S REALLY TRYING TO GET A GRIP ON THIS SUCKER….LET’S SEE IF SHE CAN HOLD ON TO HIM FOR A WHILE!!?? THANK GOD AMERICAN IDOL DID NOT TAKE THIS NO-TALENT CHESTICA….I WOULD HAVE NEVER WATCHED IDOL AGAIN!!!!…….STOP THROWING YOURSELF AT GUYS CHESTICA…..IT IS NOT A GOOD LOOK…..U R NOT A TEENAGER…..U PROBLY HAVE HIM MOVED IN ALREADY….DESPERATE!!!.

He looks so much like her father to me (so a little creepy in that way). She looks great, but seems to change too much for each guys she’s with.

to me i reminder britney spears in a new perfum but jessica amazing lose weight

@leo: What planet are you from?

lexy hates bilson @ 07/31/2010 at 3:27 pm

Maybe they should have ordered in if they wanted to make-out and paw at each other!

She deserves some real happiness and I hope this works out for her.

Brightside @ 07/31/2010 at 4:23 pm

Former pro-football player? So is the guy working or not? I would be very cautious about any man who wasn’t earning anything! So what does he do for money?

@lexy hates bilson

In which picture are they pawing each other? :\
I think the pics are cute… and they’re not in a crowd… they’re kind of off to the side. Nothin’ wrong with a hug!

I like Jess but this seem so desperate. Seems like they got a paid a man just to escort Jess around town. All that hanging on him is stupid. This guy don’t seem to have a job so he must be trying to fix his career.
So a step down from Tony.

runnergirl @ 07/31/2010 at 5:00 pm

She looks a tad clingy and i hope he doesn’t take advantage of her. What is his job now? Could be leaching off her for money like Tori Spelling’s husband. Seems media hungry.

@Brightside:

Yep, just like guys should be cautious of women not earning anything either.

His wiki page says he is currently a “free agent”.

Eric Johnson does not HAVE to work. He made a couple of million in the NFL. If he wanted to he could live off the interest and never work again. Before the NFL came along he was on the Ivy League all-academic team and the Yale student-athlete award winner. He was probably headed to Wall Street and possibly a political career. I doubt he’s after her money — although she could probably do good by following his investment advice, regardless of where the relationship goes.

whoda thunk @ 07/31/2010 at 6:48 pm

I hope it lasts and she’s happy, I like her she looks really pretty.

@AutumnM:

erm, he looks like he is all over her too.

Is it really clingy to link arms with your boyfriend or is it not if your a celebrity or perhaps if you are Jessica Simpson.

She’s is not doing anything that any other girl in a relationship would not do.

He is very good looking and has sexy eyes. They make a good looking couple.

Wow, I’ve never seen paps outside Dos Caminos before, but if you’re an ugly desperate tranny desperate to show off your K-Fed I guess you have to do what you have to do

Go Ask Alice @ 07/31/2010 at 11:14 pm

where is my post…

Yes. Jessica is so desperate and very clingy. Guys like that at first but then it gets irritating. What I don’t get though knowing she is a christian and her father is a preacher. DATING A STILL MARRIED MAN . ISN’T THAT ADULTERY? or Adultery with consent. It’s so bad that you turn your back on God for the sake of populaty and money. What’s in your head preacher Joe Simpson. Forgotten the 10th commandments? Thou shalt not covet……. I rest my case

he’s MARRIED!!!…..until its official he’s MARRIED!!….I DON’T THINK HE’S GOING TO TAKE HER SERIOUS he ain’t looking to “put a ring on it”…he’s rebounding, having fun, vacationing and getting laid…then when he’s done just like all the others he’ll walk away…com’on guys don’t settle down with wore$….they just “pump and dump”….and move on…jessica is an easy girl, im sure they had sex already and last i heard he moved in!!…. she transforms who she is for the guy shes with she has no identity and quite frankly who wants to date chamillion…”real women are independent”…she is needy,clingy and stupid. she has no respect,morals and values to date a married man….she has no class…

Great, another failed relationship in the works! Let’s pool in bets… I bet this will last max 3 months! If it even reaches 3 months, I’ll be surprised like heck. Jessica does not need a boyfriend. She needs therapy for the rest of her life, just like everyone else in Hollywood.

twpumpkin @ 08/01/2010 at 2:15 pm

I am not a big Jessica fan but I hope she finds a good guy. People rag on her all the time but I must say she seems like a nice person and she does seem to try and make her own money. I have never heard her say a bad thing about anyone, even when people are ripping on her. I hope she finds true love and happiness.

i guess even Elis aren’t immune to the boobages. men are such a disappointment.

lovejesss @ 08/04/2010 at 2:39 pm

she looks really happy and he looks good too! i hope they will be very happy, look very good together!!!