Matt Bomer: Shooting Scenes in Soho!

Matt Bomer: Shooting Scenes in Soho!

Matt Bomer looks dapper on the set of White Collar on Friday (July 30) in New York City’s Soho neighborhood.

The 32-year-old actor shot scenes with co-star Tim DeKay and took a Blackberry break in between shooting scenes.

Matt is back to work after a fun trip to San Diego for Comic-Con – if you missed it, check out JustJared.com’s exclusive interview with him here or watch Matt and Tim get down to “Tik Tok”!

20+ pictures inside of Matt Bomer shooting in Soho…

matt bomer tim dekay white collar set 01
matt bomer tim dekay white collar set 15
matt bomer tim dekay white collar set 16
matt bomer tim dekay white collar set 17
matt bomer tim dekay white collar set 18
matt bomer tim dekay white collar set 19
matt bomer tim dekay white collar set 20

• Tori Spelling opens up about her sex life with husband Dean McDermott- US Weekly
  • Pro skateboarder Jereme Rogers is arrested for beating someone up- TMZ
  • How much did CBS president Les Moonves earn in 2013? - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Watch an exclusive clip from Make Your Move- Just Jared Jr
  • Where will Mickey Rooney be buried?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Duck Dynasty star Lisa Robertson experienced sexual abuse as a child - Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Scandal- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her legs in sexy daisy dukes- Hollywood Tuna

He is so hot!

I wish Neal Caffrey was real. *Sigh*

Beautiful shots. He is just ridiculously good looking.

Dayum! Matt seriously the hottest guy I’ve ever seen! I never knew a hat/fedora could be so sexy on a guy. And he plays Neal so effortlessly! *swoon*

Thanks Jared, for Matt news!!

Henry Cavill and Jensen Ackles are better and hotter and a lot more beautiful.

Flawless. Lucky bi*ch lol.

he is adorable

Vanessa, 23 @ 07/31/2010 at 8:27 am

His personality bores me to tears but he is pretty.

He is sooo dreamy. He has that amazing creamy complexion, stunning eyes, luscious hair, one of the best bodies I have ever seen.

wow i thought this guy was henry cavill and clicked to see if the site had indeed been mistaken the name. they are like identical twins!!

My god could this guy be any hotter and sexier – no one could! And just as beautful inside too. Thanks JJ – more please!

@Brooklyn – you are a moron…
@ whatever – keep telling yourself that little tween, you might just believe it yourself
@ Vanessa – you are boring – your same old post at every Bomer post – he’s got charisma for days!

Look up perfection in the dictionary and you will find a picture of the beautiful Bomer.

oh please @ 07/31/2010 at 9:21 am

Judging books by covers, bet you he is empty and not so beautiful inside

Ok he’s not my type at all (well I’m not his either lol) but I enjoy looking at him. He is beautifullll.

He looks like a model – how can he look so lovely in candids!

Never ceases to amaze me how handsome he is.This on top of his major talent,committed realtionship,wonderful personality,and charity work.One of the nicest guys in the business.Other actors,take a lesson please!

Is he a good actor? I’ve never watched W.C….should I..?

@ hmm – Yes, he and the show were among the most critically acclaimed new shows of 09-10.

I have no respect for closeted people who are closeted! It’s one thing to come out when you’re ready, it’s another to stay closeted just so you can get work.

@Nate: Wow, idiot. Please do explain to me how someone who walks around with a wedding ring is hiding anything? If he doesn’t want to talk, that’s up to him. Can you blame him with our society?? Can you even blame him for wanting to higher his status and solidify his resume before anything else? He has already said he is content and very happy in his persona life and that is that. Maybe in time, he will open up more not that he should for you.

He is an amazing talent.Matt lives his life openly and proud, just doesn’t hawk it like most actors.He doesn’t need to – he’s an actor’s actor unlike most of the schlock in show business right now.The negative comments are a waste of time as the bomer career rocket is unstoppable.No other actor has the unique combination of looks,talent and charm that he does.

@Nate – no respect yet you take time to follow him and read articles – I think you have a secret crush.

He’s very talented actor.
And he’s one of TV’s best-looking men!

Matt, you know you’ve arrived when all of the jerks, or likely one jerk with different screen names in this case, follow your articles and post negative comments. Keep up the good work, America has fallen in love with you.

he’s so hot. i am smitten with neal caffrey. matt bomer suits his character to the T. the fedora, the vest, the glasses – pure class act.

Matt is beautiful with the most sexy gorgeous eyes on earth,thanks Jared.What I don’t get is with such limited time in life why people would waste that time following,reading and commenting on an actor they do not like?Bizarre but as said above by someone above,all the same person using diff names with no life no doubt.

typical fans @ 07/31/2010 at 10:14 am

Why did people thumb down the ‘lovely husband’ comment?

@typical fans – his husband is lovely – they make a beautiful family. There is some whack job with an axe to grind on here posting negatives on here today.

@whatever:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Impressive man – unreal how ‘Real’ he is – pages 2 & 3 are amazing of this article:

ADMIT IT HATERZ @ 07/31/2010 at 10:53 am

He is SO attractive! His beauty is undeniable.

Wow – thanks for the article.He has quite a head on his shoulders aside from his obvious looks.I thought he was just a pretty face that could act but some major depth here.Also, thanks JJ for the post.

Wow, he is pretty. Gorgeous eyes and great bone structure.

OMG! so hot!!!
He and Henry Cavill are the hottest guys I’ve ever seen!

Great pics!!!!
Thanks JJ

I knew he was a hottie but a few of these are just over the top HAWT!

@Cliff: Well, I leave Appalachia for your parents whatever the place is.

It’s hard to choose which picture is more lovely.Thanks JJ, also thanks for the article link,he truly seems as wonderful as everyone says.

K. Potter @ 07/31/2010 at 2:22 pm

What an amazingly thoughtful article. It is great to see Matt has a brain to match his great looks!

Oh this beautiful man – weak in the knees here – swoon!

Matt lifts us all with his unique beauty, talent, and sensibilities. It’s truly a shame more people don’t behave with such class and dignity. The world would be a better place.

@56 Cath – Maybe fans are just confused on how anyone could not like such a wonderful man.Not everyone needs to adore him, but his looks and talent should hardly insight such negativity as some of the more immature posts have included.Jealousy is a strong thing I guess. The more inflamatory posts have thankfully been deleted from the string. Oh, I love Henry, he is cute but he’s certaainly no Matt Bomer.

is he really gay?

He is sooo hot!!!

He is sooo hot!!!!!

@65 Kate – I have never read a more perfect blog post in my lifetime – THANK YOU!!

He looks funny with that hat he’s wearing. On the other hand, he looked very decent wearing pink long sleeves and coat. Girls will surely love him!

Matt Bomer could be bald wearnig a sack and still be stunningly beautiful – he is just physically stunning. Everyone has a type and non-type, but a few people show up in life that defy types and Matt is one. Almost like a work of art.

@Kate: THANK YOU! I am so sick and tired of people picking and choosing quotes from the bible to support their ignorance and bigotry. If you want to use the bible, folks, you have to follow ALL of its nonsense.

Please paste that post into MB threads as soon as anyone else starts with any homophobic nonsense from now on, as I fear this is posted to late for a lot of people to see it.

@Kate: Thank you Kate for this post.

I can’t believe all the hate here.

Omg, he is so beautiful he made my heart skipped as I scrolled down LMFAO

cherry weeks @ 08/03/2010 at 6:22 am

The fact that Matt is gay adds to his appeal. Refreshingly so. I was hoping Jensen Ackles would come out and tell the world that he’s gay (because he’s too pretty to be with a woman!) but guess that’s never going to happen. And now, there’s Matt, A-List material but who chooses not to live a lie (although he understandably doesn’t shout it from the rooftop!). I salute him because there’s nothing more disgusting than hypocrisy (and bigotry like displayed by some posters here). All the best, Matt! You should go far…

Matt Bomer is so beautiful and a wonderful human role model!

He = Matt Bomer. He is openly gay, and happily legally married with Simon Halls with three surrogate kids.

The sad jealousy guy above “Simon A Hole” knowing the fact and the name is deliberate.

I absolutely love the show, and the actors!! But his fans are all crazy here. People with no life…

I don’t think that Matt Bomer is a good actor. He is obviously a good looking man, his eyes are shining (with those gay twinkles) .

Jeff Scott @ 08/03/2010 at 10:23 am

I cannot think of another actor that has all of the qualities Matt has.Major talent, movie idol looks,committed personal relationship,charitable,inteligent.He is a model for all of us.

He is Wentworth Miller 5 years ago.

Jeff Scott @ 08/03/2010 at 10:57 am

@Roll: To a degree except Matt is far more talented based on his diverse acting background and training and obviously more far more attractive than Wentworth.

@Jeff Scott: You don’t know the hypo of Wentworth Miller their fans all over the world said absolutely same things five years ago. His fame and these crazy teenager-sh fans rely on the show and his “Neal” character.

Jeff Scott @ 08/03/2010 at 11:19 am

@Roll: All the fan girls of all stars a like that, however, aside from the previously mentioned talent and looks qualities, Went never had the personal and professional backing that Matt has.

He is so damn cute, love you Matt :)

Bucaiolo Buco

Stephanie @ 08/03/2010 at 2:07 pm

I had the honor of working with Matt on 2 charity events and he was the nicest and most caring star I have ever had the good fortune to work with.So grat to see such a nice guy doing so well.

@Minitur: I work in the business and read the daily trades.There are few actors who have received virtually unanimous rave reviews on a role like Matt has, so I guess you are odd person out.

Matt who? He’s ok, but while everyone is fightig over him, I’d rather have TIM DEKAY! He is the reason White Collar is so good – he’s so fantastic he even make that *other* guy (Matt who?) look so good! C’mon all you Peter/Tim fans – give a shout out for our favorite guy!

hi Matt ….i m from BANGLADESH…everyone has already said that how great u r…so i just want to say keep up ur good work nd take care of urself…luv u love ur deep blue eyes…

I love white collar and matt is really good as neal caffrey

British Latin American @ 08/04/2010 at 11:03 am

@whatever: I might agree about the hotness and talent of Henry Cavill, but Jensen Ackles, never.

Keppel, be quiet. You sound foolish and homophobic.

@keppel: I totally agree with you. Tim DeKay make the show more authentic. Matt is very good looking guy, so some obsessive, crazy fans are all over. Bomer can be in “dirty sexy money” or Gossip girl’s spin off. He’s good actor as well as other tv actors with plenty of theater experiences.

As mentioned in part above, there are very few actors with the unique characteristics of Matt Bomer – inteligence, charisma, diverse talent, astonishing looks, and above all, class and dignity. Class and dignity, woefully missing in hollywood and Matt has it in spades.

@ 73/74 – you post such idiotic sounding rants on here – it’s as if you are typing with some bad 3rd world accent. The only problem for you is that the Bomer career rocket has launched and nothing is going to stop it – he has just too much talent, charisma and looks – he will be a huge A-List star quite soon. His orientanation matters none, all love him! So you are kind of wasting your time camping on JJ all day to enter homophobic posts – that are just irrelelvant to Matt and make you sound like a fool.

Matthew Staton B @ 10/30/2010 at 9:30 pm

No gay bullies!!!!
Semper Fi, brothers!!! Gays to Military Service, proud to be gay!!

Ah Ah Anal!!!

Matthew Stelton Pomer @ 11/01/2010 at 6:19 pm

Truth can’t be ignored – proved! While censorship loving gays are hysteric to delete the truth it’s in your eyes…. Gay eyes!!

Analstikingbomb! lol

Macho Man Simon @ 11/18/2010 at 7:30 pm

The largest anal actor of our time