Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

T.I. Marries Tameka Cottle in Secret Ceremony

T.I. Marries Tameka Cottle in Secret Ceremony

T.I. is a married man!

The 29-year-old rapper and his longtime girlfriend, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, tied the knot in a super small ceremony on Friday (July 30) in Miami Beach, Florida, according to TMZ. The two reportedly dated for nine years before making things official!

Us Weekly reports that T.I. and Tiny will marry again in front of family and friends on a private island off the coast of Miami this weekend before heading to Atlanta and Las Vegas to celebrate with friends and family.

The couple has two children together; T.I. has three children from prior relationships.

Congratulations to the happy couple!!

Credit: Ethan Miller; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Tameka Cottle, TI

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

nooooooooooooooo

Congrats, they’ve been together for over 10 years.

i'm sorry @ 07/31/2010 at 8:38 am

i’m sorry i know this is mean but what does he see in….her? she is so…..um….yea

Ew, she’s rank! D:

People are damn shallow, there’s more to life than just LOOKS….even after 10 yrs of not being married, he always comes back to her…and now they’re getting married. Obviously there is a lot more to her.

congrats to them!

oooohhhh nooooooo =/
T.I is my black crush *——*
the love really is blind
she’s a lucky woman

anyway, kudos to the newly weds

the truth @ 07/31/2010 at 9:15 am

Congrats to them! Looking forward seeing him in takers. Again congrats! They are going to get married again in two more cities.

Iffy Miffy @ 07/31/2010 at 9:21 am

Congrats to them for sure, good luck!
~
On another note, am I reading it well – he has 5 – five! – kids and he’s 29?! Ever heard of contraception?!

@Jonte:

OMG IM GONNA DIE :(

@PLZ: Very well said, buddy. @Iffy Miffy: Haha, that’s exactly what I was thinking……if he’s been with her for 9 years and had two kids with her, fine. But that would mean he was 20 when they started dating. Now, if he has THREE other kids from prior relationshipS, when the hell did he have them?! And how many baby mamas are there?! GEEZ. Sorry but I have never read about his whole life so if someone can help me understand please? lol. I think I heard once that he had sex very early in life so that might explain his early fatherhood but DAMN!

Iffy Miffy @ 07/31/2010 at 9:40 am

@Dreads: Lol exactly! Or he had an off and on relationship with this lady, Tameka, so one or more of those happened in between? Am curious too!

I’m very happy for T.I. and Tiny. They always seem to be very committed to each other and their family. They’ve already been through the fire with each other many times with him going to prison and now her Dad’s Alzheimer’s diagnosis if they’re still there for each other through all of that chances are they’re there for the long haul. I wish them the very best!

congrat t.l .pleas jared why im banned?

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THIS WOMAN MAY HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH. NINE YEARS OF HER LIFE, THAT IS TOO MANY YEARS. SHE SHOULD HAVE LEFT HIM 8 YEARS AGO.

However, I wished them and their family the best.

Everything_bUtt_The_Girl @ 07/31/2010 at 12:49 pm

I’m sorry !..but i guess the meaning of comitment has a cultural relativeness. In African-American community,when a guy is committed to a certain woman, is when he knocks up several babymamas when the b*tch-in-charge ain’t looking, they fight over it, the she accepts him again with open arms a zillion times over. I’m so glad Jay-Z begs to differ as a rapper, bcoz these ppl are a disgrace to the black race. I GUESS SHE WINS BCOZ SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE , who was not after his money.

@Iffy Miffy:

I worked with a girl who was 21 had 2 daughters, a misscarriage at 35 weeks and she’s pregnant again. She would of had 4 kids at 21.

Iffy Miffy @ 07/31/2010 at 1:42 pm

@Callie: You’re joking?! At 21?! Wow, I don’t know what to say really. At 21. Am speechless.

i never find black dudes attractive, but honestly t.i. is pretty cute…..so what the eff is he doing with her? what a mug like that she should date lil wayne.

ewww she’s so friggin nasty!

congratz I guess…but somehow I thought with all his money and fame he would have gotten a hotter chick…just saying.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All