Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

T.I. Marries Tameka Cottle in Secret Ceremony

T.I. Marries Tameka Cottle in Secret Ceremony

T.I. is a married man!

The 29-year-old rapper and his longtime girlfriend, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, tied the knot in a super small ceremony on Friday (July 30) in Miami Beach, Florida, according to TMZ. The two reportedly dated for nine years before making things official!

Us Weekly reports that T.I. and Tiny will marry again in front of family and friends on a private island off the coast of Miami this weekend before heading to Atlanta and Las Vegas to celebrate with friends and family.

The couple has two children together; T.I. has three children from prior relationships.

Congratulations to the happy couple!!

Credit: Ethan Miller; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Tameka Cottle, TI

John Parra/Getty

nooooooooooooooo

Congrats, they’ve been together for over 10 years.

i'm sorry @ 07/31/2010 at 8:38 am

i’m sorry i know this is mean but what does he see in….her? she is so…..um….yea

Ew, she’s rank! D:

People are damn shallow, there’s more to life than just LOOKS….even after 10 yrs of not being married, he always comes back to her…and now they’re getting married. Obviously there is a lot more to her.

congrats to them!

oooohhhh nooooooo =/
T.I is my black crush *——*
the love really is blind
she’s a lucky woman

anyway, kudos to the newly weds

the truth @ 07/31/2010 at 9:15 am

Congrats to them! Looking forward seeing him in takers. Again congrats! They are going to get married again in two more cities.

Iffy Miffy @ 07/31/2010 at 9:21 am

Congrats to them for sure, good luck!
~
On another note, am I reading it well – he has 5 – five! – kids and he’s 29?! Ever heard of contraception?!

@Jonte:

OMG IM GONNA DIE :(

@PLZ: Very well said, buddy. @Iffy Miffy: Haha, that’s exactly what I was thinking……if he’s been with her for 9 years and had two kids with her, fine. But that would mean he was 20 when they started dating. Now, if he has THREE other kids from prior relationshipS, when the hell did he have them?! And how many baby mamas are there?! GEEZ. Sorry but I have never read about his whole life so if someone can help me understand please? lol. I think I heard once that he had sex very early in life so that might explain his early fatherhood but DAMN!

Iffy Miffy @ 07/31/2010 at 9:40 am

@Dreads: Lol exactly! Or he had an off and on relationship with this lady, Tameka, so one or more of those happened in between? Am curious too!

I’m very happy for T.I. and Tiny. They always seem to be very committed to each other and their family. They’ve already been through the fire with each other many times with him going to prison and now her Dad’s Alzheimer’s diagnosis if they’re still there for each other through all of that chances are they’re there for the long haul. I wish them the very best!

congrat t.l .pleas jared why im banned?

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THIS WOMAN MAY HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH. NINE YEARS OF HER LIFE, THAT IS TOO MANY YEARS. SHE SHOULD HAVE LEFT HIM 8 YEARS AGO.

However, I wished them and their family the best.

Everything_bUtt_The_Girl @ 07/31/2010 at 12:49 pm

I’m sorry !..but i guess the meaning of comitment has a cultural relativeness. In African-American community,when a guy is committed to a certain woman, is when he knocks up several babymamas when the b*tch-in-charge ain’t looking, they fight over it, the she accepts him again with open arms a zillion times over. I’m so glad Jay-Z begs to differ as a rapper, bcoz these ppl are a disgrace to the black race. I GUESS SHE WINS BCOZ SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE , who was not after his money.

@Iffy Miffy:

I worked with a girl who was 21 had 2 daughters, a misscarriage at 35 weeks and she’s pregnant again. She would of had 4 kids at 21.

Iffy Miffy @ 07/31/2010 at 1:42 pm

@Callie: You’re joking?! At 21?! Wow, I don’t know what to say really. At 21. Am speechless.

i never find black dudes attractive, but honestly t.i. is pretty cute…..so what the eff is he doing with her? what a mug like that she should date lil wayne.

ewww she’s so friggin nasty!

congratz I guess…but somehow I thought with all his money and fame he would have gotten a hotter chick…just saying.

callmewhatever @ 07/31/2010 at 4:12 pm

She isnt the most attractive woman but she’s stuck by him forever and they have kids. I agree with the person that said they are a disgrace to the black race. However I am a fan of T.I., he’s cute cant help it. Ive been a fan of hers longer. She was a singer in the 90′s group xscape who made AWESOME rnb music.

God Bless Them! All of you need to stop being so mean. Ys he has other kids, he had kids out of wedlock, but he is doing the right thing and marrying her. Don’t talk about the black community. Leo Dicaprio, mark wallberg, Bret Michaels (been with her for 15 years), Joel Madden, Mel Gibson just to name a few had kids out of wedlock. Is it cute because they are white? get a grip. About her looks, she’s beautiful maybe you don’t think so, but he does. Don’t forget she waited for him in jail and they also had a daughter that was stillborn, She is strong and loyal and that is beautiful. When they met she was famous had millions of dollars and he was a wannabe rapper-dont forget that. He could have a video chick or a model or a “way hotter girl” like the other guy said but he loves her. Leave them alone and celebrate another marriage and a man with five children doing the right thing and showing those children marriage is important.

PB& Va-J-J @ 07/31/2010 at 9:23 pm

who gves a sh&&

Iffy Miffy @ 08/01/2010 at 8:59 am

@Al: You should get your facts straight before you start ranting. He only has two kids with her, so three are with somebody else, or multiple elses. Not that it matters really, marriage is a piece of paper that means little if people are not committed to each other. What we were commenting is having 5 kids when he’s 29, or 6 if you say one died. I am sorry but that is just idiotic and speaks of a huge level of irresponsibility.

@Iffy Miffy. Miffy my facts are very straight. I said in the first sentence that it is true that he had other kids (besides the two boys with Tiny). I have no problem with people saying that having kids out of wedlock is irresponsible or that having five kids by the age of 29 is irresponsible. I agree with that 100%. My problem is people saying they make the black community look bad or that this is prevalent in the black community. My point was several white people have children out of wedlock also.

The main thing I was upset about was people saying that Tiny was ugly and TI should have a hot chick. That’s uncalled for love is blind. We should all pick the best person for us not the best looking person.

so he has two kids with her and 3 kids from previous relationships?? do black people do anything besides making babies?? their lives are centered around poverty, crime, and having multiple kids.

@Anya: Fcuking racist!