Britney Spears: Fuse Takeover Today!

Britney Spears: Fuse Takeover Today!

Britney Spears makes a stop at a Starbucks on Monday (August 2) in Calabasas, Calif.

The 28-year-old pop princess had fun with photographers, making funny faces at them as she sipped her iced drink and walked back to the car with her bodyguards.

Brit‘s Fuse takeover is airing TONIGHT if you missed it…or if you just need a Britney fix! Check out the network this evening to catch some of your favorite moments from Brit‘s career thus far.

10+ pictures inside of Britney Spears leaving Starbucks in Calabasas…

britney spears purple tank top starbucks 01
britney spears purple tank top starbucks 02
britney spears purple tank top starbucks 03
britney spears purple tank top starbucks 04
britney spears purple tank top starbucks 05
britney spears purple tank top starbucks 06
britney spears purple tank top starbucks 07
britney spears purple tank top starbucks 08
britney spears purple tank top starbucks 09
britney spears purple tank top starbucks 10
britney spears purple tank top starbucks 11
britney spears purple tank top starbucks 12
britney spears purple tank top starbucks 13
britney spears purple tank top starbucks 14

The Legendary Miss Britney Spears Queen of Pop!

I can’t wait for Britney’s new album!!!!

Ashleyyyyy @ 08/02/2010 at 9:32 pm

Britney is so cute! When does her new album come out? I’m definitely buying her new radiance perfume as well! Queen of Pop!

PopCultureWatcher @ 08/02/2010 at 9:34 pm

Put the nipples away…PULEEEEEASE!

Adorable <3

Michael Jackson: King of Pop
Madonna: Queen of Pop
Britney Spears: Princess of Pop

My idol looks so gorgeous!

No-talent, white trash, brain dead, nasty trailer trash hag. Yuck!

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/02/2010 at 9:52 pm

@Nya:

She’s got more talent than you, you’re the one sitting here complaining. ;)

nipplegate @ 08/02/2010 at 9:53 pm

keeping it classy eh Brit?

Britney=Queen of Pop!

Too precious :)

at least her body is back on point – cute and in shape.
not so much the hair wtf is growing on her head???

The years and kids aren’t doing her body any favors.

What a dim bulb she is.

They already showed this twice!
And the Lady Gaga one three times!
But notice they only showed the Floptina one one sad little time. (cuz no one likes da b!tc#)
LMAO!!!
soo funny!

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 08/02/2010 at 10:47 pm

…this woman is soo fcuking dumb. ahahahahahaha..

I hope she can dress better cause she has a nice body and beautiful face

Look at the wrinkles on her Forehead,Neck and above her Knees..Britney getting Old…and it looks like she’s back to her Gimmie More body.So Sad:(

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 08/02/2010 at 10:49 pm

this redneck hillbilly have no fcuking clue what’s going on.

Brightside @ 08/02/2010 at 11:11 pm

Bra, Britney, bra! It gives support in much needed areas and avoids the whole peeking nipple scenario! Please buy one today, I KNOW you have the money to do so!

@Jamie: Eww Floptina had a fuse take over? Why?
Yep, never heard about it or saw it.
With Brit holding down the thrown, who needs Floptina? Haha

Well, she can’t have nipples wtf! It’s biological.. You ppl who berate this gem of a girl are pathetic, isolated, obtuse retards! How can someone walking, drinking; being a regular person elicit so much comments filled with insecurity and jealousy.. “Ya’ll” need to go on a treadmill, get some acne meds.. and get laid!! The End!

I think Brit Brit looks hawt

Brightside @ 08/02/2010 at 11:49 pm

@BLACKCHRIS:
Oh you are so right there…nipples are biological. Hey, I wonder how long it took you to work that one out? Unfortunately, while nipples are biological, class isn’t! She has nipples, but no class! Would it hurt her to be a little more classy in her attire rather than dressing like trailer trash!

CanadaGirl @ 08/03/2010 at 12:14 am

@Cadaver: I think years of wearing weaves has taken it’s toll on our poor Miss Britney.
@JC: I thought she looked pretty good. She’s always had an athletic build, which she’s maintained for the most part, and what lady doesn’t have a little cellulite? She looks happy and healthy, and that’s good enough for me. :)

Jen's Perfume: Scent of Pity @ 08/03/2010 at 12:46 am

Bless her heart..

lol! she’s still cute..

she looks clean and sober

Gabriel Murphy @ 08/03/2010 at 4:50 am

She must not wander on the streets like this because she is a big celebrity. http://procleansegoldwarning.com

celulite short legs…flip-flops and clothes under 2 dollars…greasy hair…..she has awfull neck and admit it not a pretty face..sorry but….no style,no brain,no class…she looks like a poor country girl/stripper on a free day

the african darkside @ 08/03/2010 at 8:44 am

She looks good in these pictures. Freedom is essential to humans. And my opinion is that the entertainment industry is very restrictive so it’s good ms spears dress comfortably but also within reason. Nothing wrong with nipples covered with a top or shirt.

I’m a shameless fan, I can’t help it, her songs are so catchy! But someone please tell me when and if shining your head lights is ever sexy?

she rocks the cute summer look.

I like Brit and am glad to see her back out there.
God bless her she is doing really good and i pray for her she stays that way.

I love those creamy thighs of hers. Yummy! I would love to fill her up.

yes she looks like a poor girl,but I like britney and I hope one day she be that good singer that all we loved,now is lady gaga the queen,I think she is the best