Lady Gaga Talks Vagina with Vanity Fair

Lady Gaga Talks Vagina with Vanity Fair

Lady Gaga opens up about avoiding sex in the September 2010 issue of Vanity Fair. Check it:

On being afraid of depleting her creative energy: “I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina… I’m perpetually lonely. I’m lonely when I’m in relationships. It’s my condition as an artist… I’m drawn to bad romances. And my song ‘Bad Romance’] is about whether I go after those [sort of relationships] or if they find me. I’m quite celibate now; I don’t really get time to meet anyone.”

On reaching an all-time low when she used drugs: “I was completely mental and had just been through so much. I do not want my fans to ever emulate that or be that way. I don’t want my fans to think they have to be that way to be great. It’s in the past. It was a low point, and it led to disaster… All I will say is I hit rock bottom, and it was enough to send a person over the edge. My mother knew the truth about that day, and she screamed so loud on the other end of the phone, I’ll never forget it. And she said, ‘I’m coming to get you.’”

On giving the middle finger during a Yankees game: “I guess I was my true New York 24-year-old Italian girl who grew up here and how dare you set me up? I want to go to things like ball games, but when I go to the ball game, they’re going to write the story that will sell papers. Look, I’m not an idiot—I recognize that I’m a public figure and I’m going to be recognized if I’m wearing a bikini or a potato sack. The trade-off is I get to see the Yankees, and what the Yankees mean to me in my soul as a young person from New York is more important to me than my reputation in terms of the tabloids. My real fans know who I truly am, and they know what I represent and what I mean, and my music and my performance is what really speaks.” (Jerry Seinfeld called her a jerk after the incident.)

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

I love her, but I hate reading interviews because she comes off as a pretentious twat. Then when you actually hear her saying these things, it comes off like tongue-in-cheek.

idgaf i love her music and sometimes she does come off as pretentious…but then she makes up for it when she surprises my town by coming into a little bar being all low key and buying us drinks. So you’re cool with me, Gaga. And that photo is pretty.

I’d think that she was an idiot…but then I read her essay that she wrote in TISCH. I’m convinced that all of the crap she says and does, is for her whole new “fame monster” look.

The full version of that picture is so pretty.

That being said, she needs to stfu and stick to the music.

I love her interviews. They are so lulzy.

and the saddest thing is, that people are still talking **** when they know very well that she’s taking over the world by storm…-_-

STFU Gaga ,go away!!! coke w****

the_boyfriend @ 08/02/2010 at 3:27 pm

Why didn’t you post the excerpt of her saying she Still Does Cocaine a ‘couple of times a year’ ??

talk about missing the boat.

SurfingEagle @ 08/02/2010 at 4:03 pm

What is she talking about being celibate? Wasn’t there publicized, just last week, photos of her making out with her “bf” Luc Carl while taking a break from her current tour? Huh??? And I still don’t get her explanation as to why she felt it was a good idea to flick off the entire world. Lady Gaga should just play music and not talk about anything else. LOL

rock n roll queen @ 08/02/2010 at 4:11 pm

lady gaga is amazing i totally get what she says especially 4 drug use

yeah..she knows some stuff about the energies..after all we all have a drop of energy or soul in us..never forget that.

waffle bowl @ 08/02/2010 at 6:07 pm

To echo everyone else’s sentiments: just shut up and sing. She doesn’t even sound funny, much less wise. The more she goes out of her way to try and be eccentric, the more desperate she looks. I won’t deny that she is talented, but her music (though it is fun and catchy) ain’t all that everyone makes it out to be, and she has reached overrated status now. Gets on my nerves.

I once wrote that libido was primal energy from the Id that was spent through sex. I also wrote that people with a surplus of libido due to celibacy will find that energy flowing out in other areas – like creative enterprises, for instance.
You have a funny way of putting it, Lady Gaga. Nobody steals your energy; you just spend it – one way or the other.

Jumbotrom @ 08/02/2010 at 8:57 pm

what a wack job

Is this real? I mean she was at a MET game. It wasn’t a YANKEE game. She grew up in NY and doesn’t know the difference? And shame on the writer too.

nancyjomac @ 08/02/2010 at 10:59 pm

@WICKED WENCH: Can you link me to your blog…Im interested in this concept. Thx

hey slig,don’t worry just jared ALWAYS censor my post too,or makes it disappear ,but I love lady gaga,she is the best,she has a great voice and talent,nobody can deny it,go girl

“One caveat: if she’s going to use the theory, she should at least cite the originator: Dr. Freud and his libido.”

I agree, but then again if she’s willing to stead her act from The Rocky Horror Picture Show then what do you expect?

And she does not have a ******, but, she does have an extra rib on her rib cage indicating she’s a “he”. LOL

I love her fashion style

I think she is just amazing. Beautiful & its great she dosen’t care wha other people think about her, she’s “weird” but thats what makes her unique, & thats how she has so much fans<3

& also she isent a guy, its like she needs to prove herself for you to get that through your heads.

she’s not a girl I’ve heard :D

Idolizing Idiots @ 08/03/2010 at 8:03 am

@SurfingEagle: What is she talking about being celibate?

Didn’t she also brag about sleeping with all of her back up dancers, too? This slag is FAKE.

no big deal.