Angelina Jolie: Rockridge Kids Toy Store!

Angelina Jolie: Rockridge Kids Toy Store!

Angelina Jolie takes three of her kids — Shiloh, Pax and Zahara — to the Rockridge Kids toy store on Tuesday afternoon (August 3) in Oakland, Calif.

The Jolie-Pitt clan is in the Bay Area because Brad is shooting his new movie Moneyball opposite Jonah Hill, Robin Wright, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Chris Pratt.

Shiloh wore her Oakland A’s hat backwards!

20+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie picking up toys at Rockridge Kids

angelina jolie rockridge kids toy store 19
angelina jolie rockridge kids toy store 20
angelina jolie rockridge kids toy store 21

1,813 Comments

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 873 » Show All

@Passing Through:
Thanks for the info re Dedn’s salary and her residuals. So, 2010 should be interesting. I would be amazed if Dedn achieved a 8m pay day for that adam sandler movie in Hawaii.
After the turkey, there’s the sandler movie. After the sandler movie, does dedn have any other movie in production?

@hmmm:
>>>>>>>>
The Independent – as far as the newspaper is concerned is NOT a tabloid. And when I’m the UK, I usually buy it because it’s NOT a Murdoch paper.
Having said that, I’m disappointed with this article as I’m disappointed with others.
Over the years, I’ve come to the view that whether you want to regard Angelina a home wrecker or not has become a matter of opinion. Despite all denials from all parties and despite the total lack of objective, legally admissible evidence, there will always be SOME PEOPLE who believe that due to:
(a) sheer physical proximity of Angelina with Brad during the filming of M&MS (never mind that they were actually apart for a big period of time after the first phase of filming because of O12) and
(b) Angelina’s sheer magnetism and beauty,
that Angelina must have had something to do with the marriage failure of Brad and Dedn.
Personally, I’m starting to see this “homewrecker” name as a compliment on behalf of Angelina. You must have ALL noted how the losies are always saying – watch out Vanessa Paradis, watch out Naomi, watch out whoever is the wife or girlfriend of Angelina’s co-star.
Why watch out?
Because Angelina CAN TAKE YOUR MAN!! How many women in the world do you think attracts that sort of FEAR and AWE? LOL.

Katsaridoula @ 08/04/2010 at 6:54 am

they are so adorable, all of them. I love the plastic price-tag hook on Shiloh’s cap. Angie must have just bought it for her. It looks like Pax needs a wee. They are all so cool. JOLIE-PITTS FOREVER!!!

@lylian:
>>>>>>>>
Ooops!! Got distracted and hit submit too soon.
I’m disappointed in the Indie article because the writer quotes stuff from AM’s biography which has never been verified and from STAR.
Jeezz

Really gorgeous kids.
She is an amazing Mom.

Such a beautiful family.

#107
And I’m sure your head is freakishly u gly.

Shiloh’s such a cutie. Mama Angie’s simply lovely.

@lylian:

No kidding! Angelina just has that power didn’t ya know?

‘Salt’ Thrills RP with P58-M in 5 Days, Opens at No. 1

Columbia Pictures’ “Salt,” a heart-stopping action-thriller starring Angelina Jolie as a suspected double spy, opened at No. 1 at the Philippine box-office, amassing a formidable gross of P58.12-million in five days in 132 screens for the July 28 to Aug. 1 weekend. This was revealed today by Victor R. Cabrera, managing director of distributor Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.

Arriving to tremendous rave reviews for its break-neck pace and hard-hitting action, “Salt” posted the 4th biggest opening of the year, outpacing 5th placer “Shrek Forever After” (P56.9-M) and bested only by “Twilight Saga: Eclipse” (P177.6-M), “Iron Man 2” (P104.9-M) and “Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time” (P60.7-M).

“Salt” maneuvered itself to box-office success despite not having IMAX and digital screens which charge higher admission prices.

The kinetic actioner also gave Jolie her highest opening in the country, exceeding her previous best “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” (P51-M), even as it handily shattered the debuts of other franchise spy blockbusters — James Bond’s “Quantum of Solace” (P53.1-M) and Jason Bourne’s “The Bourne Ultimatum” (P26.6-M).

dianad1968 @ 08/04/2010 at 9:26 am

@queen bee:

#90

This piece of caca might as well have been written in a tabloid. Why are these UK “writers” so freaking intent on demonising this woman? He quotes TABLOIDS for God’s sake, and the fact that he/she admits that AM didn’t publish the “book” in the UK because of the strict libel laws, you would think he/she would then admit that AM is slandering Angie. Let them ALL wait for Brad to leave Angie because of the “book”, and I hope they hold their breath while waiting.

I saw the weekly tabs this morning, and NotOk and OuttaTouch is once again attacking Angie. I had a good laugh, while at the same time being p*ssed that these rags will not leave this woman alone. It also just makes me detest Maniston even more, because she is responsible for this unending attacks.

Cute family. However not so cute is that Outtatouch has Brad and Angelina on their cover,

I can’t wait for the European leg of the Salt promotional tour.

I should speciify Western Europe.

Richard P @ 08/04/2010 at 9:39 am

I love my girl Angie e cute Pax ,Shiloh and Zahara.

go to the People web site.. you will get a chuckle.. Let it be a surprise.

it is about the HAG.. LMAO..

Won’t pollute this thread. BUT Jared will have a thread up on her soon have no doubt.

She just can’t do anything on her own. It always becomes about someone else. ALWAYS..

Passing Through @ 08/04/2010 at 9:44 am

Let me see if I have this straight – X, who once broke out in tears when an interviewer said she looked like Barbra Streisand…did a photoshoot where she pretended to be La Streisand? Oh hellz. After seeing the pix – I betcha Babs ain’t too happy with this shite. Why does X have to piss all over everyone else’s career trying to have one of her own? She looks more like Mr. Spock than Barbra Streisand. Crappy wig…and the same facial expression she uses in every photoshoot. You know the one. The half-opened mouth one that says, “I think I look incredibly sexy, don’t you?” And you’re supposed to say “yes” even though all she looks is constipated and stupid.

Skip if not interested — don’t want to give Aniston’s thread hits so posting link here.

Just saw the Harper’s Bazaar cover with Aniston TRYING to be Barbara Streisand!!! OMG — the only thing she has in common with Streisand is a large nose and on Aniston’s “inspired” cover it looks HUGE!!! People are going to be talking about that cover but not in a good way!!!!

@Passing Through:

This is priceless.. no.. just like Buttah.. LOL

As if she could be Babs. Babs can sing, act, direct. This bit@h must always use someone or something.

Passing Through- I must have posted right after you so didn’t read your comment before I posted. That cover is HIDEOUS. If I were Streisand, I’d be so upset someone that looked like that thought she looked like me!!!

Passing Through @ 08/04/2010 at 9:55 am

LMAO at the new tab covers. OuttaTouch will be the third tabloid to try to use the Morton book to boost sales – theirs and his. And notOk has gone all retro-Golden Couple and claim X is “stealing Brad back” on their 10th wedding anniversary. Yeah…that’s why 6,000,000 tweets since last Thursday say Angie flew directly to Oakland from Seoul, didn’t pass LA or collect $200, Brad had his arm around Angie for 5 minutes, Angie and the kids are on the set with him for hours at a time when they don’t need to be, etc., etc., etc., etc. Honestly – OuttaTouch just flat out gives me a headache. And notOK is beyond ridiculous. X has a better chance of winning an Oscar than she has of “stealing Brad back”. Stop laughing…X could so win an Oscar if she wanted to! As soon as they create a category for Worst Romcom Actress In The Known Universe.

eyeh8twilight @ 08/04/2010 at 9:55 am

Shiloh’s absolutely adorable, but if she keeps this up, she’s going to have to go through her childhood with everyone going up to her asking “are you a boy or a girl?”. I had to go through that ALL elementary school when my mother cut my hair short, and it was horrifying. Then again, she is unmistakable, so people will know who she is. She looks just like Brad with Angie’s lips. She’s going to make such a beautiful woman.

I feel really weird. She’s like 3, and we’re talking about how she’s going to make a beautiful woman and such…

Passing Through @ 08/04/2010 at 10:00 am

# 65 an oldie @ 08/04/2010 at 12:34 am
PT, I can’t wait to read your book report. Please don’t make us wait too long.
++++++++++++++++++
I’ll try to post it tonight. I haven’t even started typing up my notes. I’ll work on it this afternoon…

Passing Through @ 08/04/2010 at 10:06 am

# 71 dianad1968 @ 08/04/2010 at 12:48 am
That Putrid quote about Brad is donkey years old. If she’s repeating it 13 years after their break up is there any wonder why Chris Martin can’t keep his pants zipped – when he’s away from her…which is all the freaking time…
As for Lamey being mad that Putrid is no longer the biggest love of Brad’s life? I doubt it. Lamey’s just a hypocritical biitch is all. Eventually Brad and Angie will do something she deems stellar and Lamey will be trying to tunnel her way back up their asses.

OMG — JJ has an Aniston thread with the Harper’s Bazaar cover that’s different than the Streisand homage cover. I bet the Streisand cover is for the subscribers and the “usual” Aniston look is for the newsstand edition.

Having computer problems this am — keeps shutting off so can’t post timely.

PT, also saw the tab covers — what a joke, especially considering the candid shots that have been seen of the family and couple!!!

Finally, JJ thanks for this thread with the gorgeous Mom and kids pix!!

JP fans, scroll down, there is a vid, Fugnip is a joke, she has to cocktail somebody else.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 873 » Show All