Bridgit Mendler & Adam Hicks: Lemonade Mouth is the New HSM?

Bridgit Mendler & Adam Hicks: Lemonade Mouth is the New HSM?

Meet Disney’s new Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens!

Bridgit Mendler (Good Luck Charlie) and Adam Hicks (Zeke and Luther) are set to star in Lemonade Mouth, a new movie/musical franchise from Disney!

The film, which Disney hopes will be as successful as High School Musical, tells the story of five high school freshmen that form a band after meeting in detention, according to Deadline.

The series is based on the book by the same name, written by Mark Peter Hughes.

Lemonade Mouth is scheduled for release next year!

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I’m not some huge Zac Efron fan, but that guy is NO Zac Efron. I mean, really. Just no.

Woah she looks like a super young version of Kylie Minogue, tis the face.

Eric Shinn @ 08/04/2010 at 11:39 am

@w11: I agree – there is no way I could jack off 5698 times to that guy!!!!

she’s gorgeous!!

HAHAHAHHAA NEWEST ZAC AND VANESSA?!! YEAH RIGHT

HAHAHHHAHAHAH NO WAY!

This is laughable. I’m not a huge fan of the original HSM cast, but these two would be a much watered down version of Zac and sexy Vanessa.

Adam is pretty homely, if this photo is anything to go by. Also, Vanessa is much cuter than Bridget.

jensenLUVER tanya @ 08/04/2010 at 12:36 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOOLOLOL omg i almost fell off my chair they r 2 funny!!! seriously?? 1st of all wit da name alone they wont get far and wit this boy, they wil def NOT get anywher……i swear disney is over doin it. I do lik Bridget. she wil go far wit her looks….

omg what is up with the guy xD almost like half GINGEEEER

Eric Shinn's father @ 08/04/2010 at 1:06 pm

@Eric Shinn:

I tell all my friends you died in Iraq.

@lolled: Hey don’t mock the ginge!!!! There are loads of hot readheads such as……… Cynthia Nixon and Carrot Top !!!!!!!!

Man people are rough on these comment pages!!!!! I can only guess it it because you are all ugly, jealous people who are rotten to the core.
@Eric Shinn’s father: We should be proud of all those serving in Iraq. Dying for your country is the most noble way to die. It’s better than being some lazy fat-ass who eats themselves to death!!!!

House-addict-x @ 08/04/2010 at 1:31 pm

No thanks.. -_-’

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/04/2010 at 2:37 pm

…ahahahahahaha.. that’s funny jared. the girl looks cute in that picture, cuter than whatsherface.. but that dude.. ahahahahahahaha.. he couldn’t clean efron’s untalented butt.

has anybody read the book, i was gonna get it a little while ago?

hahahaha….ur funny jared. REALLY funny :)

Nope. no way. lightning only strikes once and it was used on HSM.

NO to him. YES to her. I don’t care how talented he is, he’s just not hot enough!! Are there any other guys in this??

no. just no.

NekoNekoLovex33 @ 08/06/2010 at 11:54 pm

no just no -.- if this happpen i’m not watching this.
this can’t compete with HSM . i don’t wanna watch another musical
don’t get me wrong i do love high school musical but this is going overboard! and hell to the no they will.never.ever.beat.zanessa. HELL NAWH!!i rather watch camp rock !

blondgirlfriend @ 08/09/2010 at 11:03 pm

Blake Michael is so hotttttttt
I wanna bake cookies on him!
On IMDB is saids he plais Charlie.
Any1 know what his twitter is? Can’t find him>:—(

blondgirlfriend @ 08/09/2010 at 11:03 pm

Blake Michael is so hotttttttt
I wanna bake cookies on him!
On IMDB is saids he plais Charlie.
Any1 know what his twitter is? Can’t find him>:—(

there is noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo new zac and venessa. high school musical will always be the best…. nothing can replace, match or even get close to high school musical or zanessa!!!

myprerogativesowhat @ 01/24/2011 at 9:08 pm

Bridget can had her way maybe more than Vanessa hudgen cz she got her look,she’s totally pretty.but I don’t think the guy can be next Zac Efron.and I don’t think this movie can be the next HSM.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All