Megan Fox Donates Music Video Fee To Charity

Megan Fox Donates Music Video Fee To Charity

Eminem will premiere his “Love The Way You Lie” video featuring Rihanna tomorrow (August 5) @ 9PM ET/PT. Check back then to watch it on JustJared.com!

The Joseph Kahn-directed video features Megan Fox (Transformers) and Dominic Monaghan (The Lord of the Rings, Lost) playing a couple going through the extremes of an abusive relationship.

Joseph and I worked pretty closely together to make sure we got this right,” commented Eminem. “Trying to make this tough subject work visually is a challenge. It was great to have Rihanna, Megan and Dominic on board for this … .they really brought it and made this video super-powerful.”

Megan donated her fee for her video appearance to Sojourn Services, a shelter that provides abused women and their children a safe space to regroup, rebuild, and reestablish their self-esteem and lives. Way to go, Megan!

Photos: Interscope
Posted to: Eminem, Megan Fox, Rihanna

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

EMINEEEEEEM! WHOOOP! HAWT!

So let’s see she worked what one day twp tops for that music video and she already has millions? Wow, I’m so impressed. She’ll still open her mouth eventually in an interview about how the entire Midwest should ************.

@jen:

Respect for megan fox? Why? She’s an actress!!

Go respect a teacher or a doctor!

What is going on with people these days?!?

Christine @ 08/04/2010 at 9:57 pm

The premiere of the video will be on JULY 5?? Do you mean AUGUST 5?

Raining on the Parade @ 08/04/2010 at 10:04 pm

Good for her. Even if it’s just for PR, smart move, girl.

@Mary: Why should he be slapped for saying that. You should be slapped for getting riled up over a harmless comment.

AlanMichael @ 08/04/2010 at 10:32 pm

wow! That just made me love her even more

twitter.com/ItsAlanMichael

Eminen needs to donate money to a shelter. Making money off of talking about killing women.

@zoz:

you are so right he has a history of doing the same thing to Kim yet he gets all this praise….double standard.com

Megan is doing a good thing and Rihanna is not a DV victim from 1 incident so she don’t get that title and as you can see she only went there when it was time for her album to drop. There are women who are going thru this everyday, I pray they leave alive.

i think you people should leave them all alone their just like you and me if we would put our mind to it we could do all the same as them. and think about it would you like everyone to be on top of you all the time telling everyone your busines if you were a celebrity . i think your all idiots and should be ashamed of y our self for being noisy people.

Around 7000 like on this post ! that is the Magic Of Megan Fox! Cant wait for the video! hope its freaking AuXxme like the Song! Go Megan, Rihanna & Em! ;-)

It amazes me how someone can do something truly generous, and all you can do is run them down over and over again. Megan Fox has had interactions with several people I know, and every one of them has said how sweet and kind she is….seriously, get over it. And I loved Jennifer’s Body…thought she was really good, and it was a lot of fun. Try saying something nice, and maybe people will rise. Peace out…

Can’t wait the video!

@Gina:
Rihanna donates a lot of money to charity. Do your research first before spewing lies on the internet

GO ON MEAGAN………well done :)

——-OH, why the hell wouldn´t Eminem play the couple part with Rihanna, instead of letting others do it?
That was actually an odd pairing I was looking forward to. Would have been funny to watch.
Hm….maybe they don´t get along that well?

o wowwwwwww its awesome..u r sooo great megan lv yaa

Megan, you’ll never be the next Angelina Jolie.

mohit telang @ 08/05/2010 at 8:31 am

i am ******* and gay..i mastrubate thinking about eminem…

You guys are so easily swayed. This is an OBVIOUS PR stunt. If she really, really, REALLY, had a big heart, none of us losers on here would know about it. That’s right, many a famous person donates money WITHOUT running around screaming “Look are you happy? Look what I did! I gave my money away! What? Yes, I do have millions more, but at least I donated $1,000!”. And what, she donates a couple thou and all you haters love her now. She’s just as plastic, just as stupid, just as desperate for attention. I’ll like her when she…well CHANGES! (And not surgically). I think it’s good to donate, but not when you’ve had two box office epic failures and are looking for more work. Just like the planned paps at her “private” wedding. Oh, Little Brained Megan Fox, you are so transparent I could use you to protect my iPhone.

jensenLUVER tanya @ 08/05/2010 at 10:00 am

wow im surprised but im very happy. thx megan.

Awesome for Megan Fox to do that. With Eminem, I think, we’re starting to see a changed man. Hopefully he is. Rihanna shouldn’t get bashed for not doing more about DV publicly, not everyone is strong enough to do that, don’t hold it against her.

WhatWillTheNeighboursSay? @ 08/05/2010 at 10:36 am

That’s just a try to be likeable, she’s fake like Jessicocksucka Alba. It’s only important for them what people are thinking.

Nuttinbutdatruff @ 08/05/2010 at 11:28 am

Chris Brown did not beat up Rihanna it was a stunt gone bad. He thought bad publicity meant good publicity like Britney and Lindsay thought, he forgot he was black and media is ten times as harsh on the blacks than it is any white celebrity. argue all you want, facts prove I’m right. Megan is a generous person. Though she announced it for PR reasons she still did it and it’s not like the abused women are gonna get any help with her money, it’s going into some psychiatrist or whoever’s in charge of the charity’s wallet. That’s why I don’t donate cash to these “foundations”

Angelina is so real cuz she adopted an African and some asians? she just as fake as the rest of em and did it for attention, she could’ve easily adopted some homeless white kids and got waaay less attention and still called a h** by hating fans and media, instead of ambassador and all this crap. You Megan haters can kiss Megan’s and my behind. BTW, Megan’s actually a good actress, I’ve seen her in J.BOD, no worst than Angelina. When Megan gets naked and do sex scenes and drugs for the camera [Anne Hathaway, Halle Berry and your girl, Ang] she’ll get an Oscar or nomination. It’s sad cuz Anne or Halle aren’t good actors, but I guess and Oscar nod, can fool some fools into thinking that they are good. Whatever… Peace.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All