Jesse Williams Has His ABCs In Order At The TCAs

Jesse Williams Has His ABCs In Order At The TCAs

Jesse Williams keeps it casual at the ABC Television Critics Association Panel before getting glam for the after-party on Sunday (August 1) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 28-year-old actor came out to support his hit television series Grey’s Anatomy, on which he will be a regular on the forthcoming season this fall.

Jesse recently shot a series of ads for GQ wearing Alfani Red.

jesse williams abc tca panel 01
jesse williams abc tca panel 02
jesse williams abc tca panel 03
jesse williams abc tca panel 04
jesse williams abc tca panel 05
jesse williams abc tca panel 06

ABC

Leann Rimes @ 08/05/2010 at 2:30 am

I WANT HIM WHERE CAN I FIND HIM!!

Leann Rimes @ 08/05/2010 at 2:30 am

i am definitely getting some of that — watch me :-) oh and FIRST!

Leann Rimes @ 08/05/2010 at 2:30 am

i am definitely getting some of that — watch me :-) oh and FIRST!

his face scares me a lot

I don’t get it,his girlfriends is really ugly,and he’s gorge..I need to meet him,he’s so hot and nice.

Brenda Song Fanatic @ 08/05/2010 at 8:05 am

who cares, JARED?

Brenda Song Fanatic @ 08/05/2010 at 8:10 am

BRENDA SONG IS GOOGLED A BILLION TIMES MORE THAN JESSE WILLIAMS:
That means she is a billion times more popular. REPORT ABOUT BRENDA FOR ONCE, JARED!
This is sick, there isn’t even one post SOLELY about her on here and she’s starring in a R Rated mainstream big budget movie that has sex, drugs, boozes etc. alongside Justin Timberlake and The new SPIDER MAN Andrew Garfield.. and it’s by the DAVID FINCHER. Her movie is also predicted to win NUMEROUS OSCARS by media outlets.

Report about her once on here, dedicate a whole damn post to her. She’s a billion times more POPULAR than this man.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/05/2010 at 9:05 am

..he keeps getting threads on here but they never seem to get more than 10 comments.. what’s the point?

I think Jared has a crush.

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:

The numbe of comments doesn’t mean anything. Do you know how many people read but don’t leave comments on JustJared? It’s like twice if not three times the amount of comments.

omg, i dunno, whenever i c his picture i automatically wanna b baaaaaaad :) he;s just way too hot!

Could this guy look any more like an tawny alien? I think not. He’s got the same bulbous face shape as Leonerdo Dicrapio. You could remove his head and bounce it like a ball. Yuck.

In some pictures he looks just like jude law.. freaky that!

man his eyes :|