Brandon Routh & Anna Kendrick: Scott Pilgrim Pair

Brandon Routh & Anna Kendrick: Scott Pilgrim Pair

Brandon Routh, Anna Kendrick and Jason Schwartzman promote their new comedy, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, around Yorkville on Thursday (August 5) in Toronto, Canada.

When asked if he’d love to play Superman again, Brandon shared, “I certainly would. As much as I say I’m working to shake that off or shake it up, I certainly don’t want to extinguish or get rid of it because it was a great honor and I would love to be able to return as that character.”

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World starring Michael Cera opens in theaters next Friday (August 13)!

FYI: Brandon is wearing an Original Penguin Button Up Shirt. Anna is wearing a tea rose print racerback dress and chambray denim top, both by Juicy Couture!

brandon routh anna kendrick 01
brandon routh anna kendrick 02
brandon routh anna kendrick 03
brandon routh anna kendrick 04
brandon routh anna kendrick 05

Credit: ONeill/White; Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Anna Kendrick, Brandon Routh, Jason Schwartzman

Valerie Macon/Getty

think I was the only person on the planet who actually enjoyed “Superman Returns”.
The colours and the boring theme simply charmed me in. I could always watch this movie alone. Not with others though.
ARggghhhhh——-but why oh why did they have to ruin everything by casting that damn girl as Lois Lane???
Rachel Weiz would have been so perfect….
Aaaand, to add one more thing……my sister always laughs at the szene….BUT….at the end, when Superman gets weakened by the Kryptonyte, and those guys beat him up, I always get so moved—no kidding.

@black:

I would have liked the movie a whole lot better if they didn’t cast Bosworth as Lois Lane too..
As for Routh..I’m not sure the execs want him back, but it’d be nice to see another Superman movie in the near future..

@black: ,NO, YOU WASN´T THE ONLY ONE I ENJOYED TOO.
AND YES, THE MOVIE WAN´T THAT BAD, KATE WAS THE PROBLEM.

I liked Superman Returns and I thought he did a great job. I hope they do another one. I would love to see what happens next with him and his son.

Kate was hardly the problem. She barely did anything. I thought the film was OK, a little bland. Bryan Singer has done better.

As for the picturs, Brandon is so tall and Anna is so tiny!

terrible i say @ 08/06/2010 at 6:07 pm

he’s a terrible actor. PERIOD~

terrible i say @ 08/06/2010 at 6:08 pm

he’s hot though. I would watch him in a movie with Zac Efron. Zac is another hot but terrible actor.

——Urrrghhh——-don´t thumb me down!!!!
I just took my medication!

I’ve only seen him in one movie role, so I can’t judge his acting.
I think he made a pretty good Superman though. And he seems like such a sweet guy, too :)

oh Brandon <3333333

I love Brandon! I actually like Superman Returns very much and Brandon as Superman. They should make another Supes movie with him soon!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/06/2010 at 11:21 pm

…you know what, it really sucks how much hate this guy gets from superman returns. it wasn’t his fault the movie was a snooze-fest. and if anyone should be blamed it’s kate bosworthlessss, then michael dougherty,
dan harris (the writers), then bryan singer. that movie damn near black-listed routh, and put him on every fanboy’s hit list. poor guy.

I thought Superman Returns was great. It had a very retro feel….the whole villian plot could’ve been more interesting though. But Brandon made an excellent Superman.

JRKrystic801 @ 08/07/2010 at 3:18 am

oh my god! they she was here in toronto and I didn’t know. damn, I coulda went

FlávioSM @ 08/07/2010 at 6:51 pm

I also don´t understand why people hate SR so much. Okay I didn´t fall in love with some parts of the story ( like the super kid), but overall I really loved the movie. It was a great way to bring the character back after so many years without him. The best part of Returns for me was indeed Brandon Routh. He made a great Superman and I really hope to see him as The Man of Steel again. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=36377713208

flail more @ 08/08/2010 at 12:11 am

He is certainly campaigning hard for the Superman reboot role. And for a role in World of Warcraft. And for a role in the Walking Dead tv show.

He reeks of desperation pretty much.

No thanks – He and Bosworth made such a sucky Superman.

Routh = most gorgeous man alive!

I love Anna….hardworking sweetheart.

jensenLUVER tanya @ 08/09/2010 at 9:32 am

i think he has it all 2 play superman again, would luv 2 c him again in da movie but ther can only b 1 TOM WELLING!!! LOL j/k