Hayden Christensen: Blu Jam Cafe

Hayden Christensen: Blu Jam Cafe

Hayden Christensen and a mystery male lunch together at Blu Jam Cafe along Melrose Ave on Friday afternoon (August 6) in Hollywood, Calif.

On Wednesday, the 29-year-old Canadian actor premiered his new flick, Takers, which opens everywhere on August 27.

He later hit up the movie’s after-party with his old brother Tove Christensen and Tove‘s pal, Aussie actress Sophie Monk.

FYI: Rachel Bilson loves her Blu Jam. A lot.

hayden christensen blu jam cafe 01
hayden christensen blu jam cafe 02
hayden christensen blu jam cafe 03
hayden christensen blu jam cafe 04
hayden christensen blu jam cafe 05

Credit: SPW; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Hayden Christensen

• Kevin Sorbo isn't happy that he wasn't included in Dwayne Johnson's Hercules - US Weekly
  • Jake T. Austin has been charged for a hit-n-run- TMZ
  • Real Housewives' Aviva Drescher rips off a prosthetic leg- Gossip Cop
  • Peyton List introduces her best friend Kaylyn- Just Jared Jr
  • How many viewers watched the premiere episode of Dating Naked?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Julia Ormond discusses her 1995 classic film Legends of the Fall - Huffington Post
  • Marvel Comics is having a female Thor?- Lainey Gossip
  • Weird Al' Yankovic is looking to top the Billboard 200 for the first time- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natasha Oakley shows off her bikini body while swimming in the ocean- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
lexy hates bilson @ 08/06/2010 at 6:23 pm

Maybe she dressed him! I wonder when he’s headed back to the farm. I’m sure this media attention is getting on his nerves!

Ok I have said this before and I will say it again ….
When Bilson gets posted it is really really fast between the time the pictures were taken till the time they are posted by JJ
Too fast
and now these pictures of Hayden were also posted rather fast I think between the time they were taken and the time it was posted as well
It is only 3 30 in the afternoon here in LA
Of course the pictures come from Splashnews and they are pretty quick to get pictures up.

it always makes me laugh when i see Hayden’s brother’s name – Tove. This is solely a girl’s name in Scandinavia and apparently Hayden’s parents both have Scandinavian roots – you’d think they would check the names they were giving their kids, right?

Anyway, apparently Tove is kind of a man-***** – there are tons of accounts of him and his sleazy ways. Glad to know Sophie is his “pal”, and not Hayden’s – i would have lost any respect i have left for him if he were dating her.

Anonymous @ 08/06/2010 at 6:36 pm

@Blahzae: and that was a pointless comment?

<3<3<3 his casual look ^.^!!!!!!

lexy hates bilson @ 08/06/2010 at 6:42 pm

It’s technology! They can have it up in minutes.

@Anonymous:
No I was questioning if he is doing the same thing Bilson does
but also saying that the source does get photos up of people really fast.
The source being SplashNews .
I was questioning the photos but also giving him the benefit of the doubt
Possibly his people want him to be seen out and about by himself and not with Bilson and anyone else so they can have him standing on his own two feet and still being able to get papped.

Also it isnt a stretch to think he would be papped since the Takers premiere happend less than two days ago.

But I was pointing out two points of view.

While you “Anonymous” had no point of view or comment other then to talk about mine.
What too dumb to get your own opinion that all you can do is rag on mine ;p
LMao
Your comment was very very pointless ^.^

Who cares what she loves? She’s not there.

tiredofit @ 08/06/2010 at 6:56 pm

Does JJ always have to drag Bilson into everything ><
They ended their arrangemant ( fake engagement) move on!!!!!

Nice to see him out and about keeping things nice and normal ^.^
He looks like he is in a better mood lately than he was last time he was seen in LA

Has been dork with really ugly shoes walks across the street. How exciting.

wonderingeyes @ 08/06/2010 at 7:03 pm

Nice bulge in his pants ;p
I know that is just his phone but Im trying to figure out what the bulge is next to the phone lol

I agree #’s 9 and 10, leave Bilson out of this. She has nothing to do with him any more, he wised up and got out of it. Thank God.

Funny how JJ has to make the comment that RB loves blu jam as if anyone cares what she loves..why not what other actress’s wear…OOOh yea forgot they took a break..lol It’s been what almost a week since he might have blown into town and he hasn’t been around RB to give he the time of day

I think Sophie Monk is more Tove’s speed woman and I see HC sticks closer to the men he knows.

the truth @ 08/06/2010 at 9:01 pm

@tiredofit: @Viper: @Trish: Thanks you all for pointing that out . JJ needs to stop mention her on his post. They’re done.Don’t see jj mention Hayden on her post. let it go jared! Please do.

Hayden is so hot, sexy, handsome…

Totally agree. Love seeing Hayden out and about with his pals. He looks good. Why do you need to mention his ex in every post about him? It’s annoying.

Eventually that will stop, her being mentioned I mean
Until then I just breeze over her name like she doesnt exist kind of like everyone else does including producers directors and other actors in the industry these days.

I guess it will stop when JJ gets the revelation that this isn’t a break if they were married it’s a divorce..in there case the show is over and the fat lady sung.

MissAnthropica @ 08/06/2010 at 10:09 pm

@Viper: Lol Viper
“the fat lady sung”
I didnt know Bilson sang;p
lol had to say it

Please spare us MissAthropica she cant act let alone do much else, if she sang it would cause earthquakes, riots, and mass destruction so lets not go there…lol

Haydenisahottie @ 08/06/2010 at 11:29 pm

I love that he wearing a true value hat
Reminds me of the hardward store lol
Very “I like to build things kind of look” he is rocking
I find it strangely attractive >;P
Good to see him happier again ^.^

Wow! Handsome!

oh please! give me a break! bs can’t act . don’t get me started on fashion. what a joke. call me a taxi iam so out of here!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All