Zac Efron Covers DETAILS September 2010

Zac Efron Covers DETAILS September 2010

A tank-top-clad Zac Efron sexes up the September 2010 cover of Details Magazine, on stands this week.

The 22-year-old actor is faithful to his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens but some of his friends wonder why.

Zac shared, “Bathe in pussy? Yeah, I think a lot of guys would enjoy that. Believe me. I rack my brain thinking, ‘Why am I not out there playing the field?’ One of my buddies was like, ‘You have no idea what’s going on. You’re peaking on ecstasy and watching TV.’ But that’s not in my heart.”

The cover story is titled: “The Agony of Zac“.

Last week, Zac confirmed that he visited a strip club — and Vanessa approved!

Zac‘s latest drama, Charlie St. Cloud, is in theaters now!

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 78 » Show All

Hmm,I wonder what happened to the old,sweet,shy Zac.

amandaefron.. @ 08/08/2010 at 7:51 am

@Elise: no…. justjared trying to make ppl hate him and i hate that,

so don’t believe everyTHING:)

amandaefron.. @ 08/08/2010 at 7:51 am

@Elise: no…. justjared trying to make ppl hate him and i hate that,

so don’t believe everyTHING:)

@bettybaby:

i agree his quotes have been misleading before, but you can tell me he wasn’t an ass last year in his GQ article, or are you one of those old women who think he’s a saint.

He’s not perfect, and he’s opened his mouth plenty of times before, and been a **** and disrespectful to her. i’m saying its highly likely he’ll do it again, thinking it gets him ahead.

Efron..piece of advice….’it would do you well to actually BE a man instead of pretending to be one…and if your not gonna respect your woman with your words when your interviewing, then let her go.”

totally agree with u (Tiptoes)…I mean this isn’t even official yet..

hadeer mostafa @ 08/08/2010 at 8:36 am

i love to see zac with vanessa becouse they are perfect for each other and i think they created for each other and i dont why you hate vanessa , i think she is amazing , please stop jealous from her because she is great

This is for the Vanessa haters.
GET a life…!!!

She is beautifull, she is a great dancer and sings great!!

I have 1 question for the haters; What can you do? I have the answer

NOTHING, so deal with it…..losers~

This sounds absolutely FAKE. I think someone got fooled. Maybe a source check here?

I totally agree with Bettybaby and Boji.

I think JJ is trying to cause trouble by just adding that quote which doesn’t even show on the cover.

The people that said that he was answering a question by repeating the words of the interviewer were totally right.

He also probably said at the end that he isn’t like that and would never do such a thing.

E! News put up a clip saying that Zac wanted a break from Vanessa and waited for a few days to show the clip and all it was, was that they had a break during filming when he was making CSC he needed to clear his head so that he could do the kissing and love scenes, and then she came down 2 weeks later and was over the moon. So they just tried to get the viewers in just like JJ here.

Zac has been to support Vanessa TWICE at Rent and totally is 100% behind her. They love each other so much and the haters here as so jealous.

Just wait and see what is actually said in the interview.

There is nothing mentioned about this in the Details site.

Ohhh and also there is no way that if Zac & Vanessa were to split that he would go to that disrespectfull person Nikki.

and on a final not Vanessa did not leak the photo’s herself.

hadeer mostafa @ 08/08/2010 at 8:42 am

i love to see zac and vanessa together , i think they are great couple , and zac you have to still with vanessa , i think she is amazing and they created for each other , i dont know why you hate her , oh i know becouse you jealous from her , stop jealous girl becouse she is great

amandaefron.. @ 08/08/2010 at 8:49 am

and how the hell u guys know tht they’re are perfect for each other
??? do u guys live with them?? the only thing u guys know about them it’s what u see in pictures…

amandaefron.. @ 08/08/2010 at 8:49 am

and how the hell u guys know tht they’re are perfect for each other

i think all the zac efron fans need to chill out,,,,

this is only a alittle part of the interview,

from what we can tell is that he’s faithfull to vanessa then being a tool and playing around.

there’s reasons why they been together for soo long or whatever,

amandaefron.. @ 08/08/2010 at 9:07 am

@lauren: totally agree with u

HE’S A JERK! VANESSA SHOULD DUMP THIS LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP AND FIND A REAL MAN!
”bathe in *****?”;”why am i not playing the field”!! WTF!
Is he saying that vanessa is not worth the 5 years they spent together, he’s completely *******! If I heard my boyfriend say that I would scream in his face: ” SO SORRY IF YOU’RE NOT GETTING WHAT YOU WANT, IT’S OVER YOU BASTAAAAAAAARD; THE SEX SUCKS, ANYWAYS” yeah, I am sure sex is not zac’s speciality ! so vanessa’s time to dump th little boy and get a man, sweetheart! he’s the one, that’s not worth it!

@ ella
calm the F*** down,
what are you like 13?

SHOKED ! JUST SHOCKED AND SPEECHLESS! O.O

amandaefron.. @ 08/08/2010 at 9:19 am

@Ella: SHUT YOUR F**KING MOTH UP!! she’s not 13 she’s10!!

amandaefron.. @ 08/08/2010 at 9:19 am

@Ella: SHUT YOUR F**KING MOTH UP!! she’s not 13 she’s10!!

amandaefron.. @ 08/08/2010 at 9:21 am

@Ella: shut YOUR F**KING MOTH UP!!

amandaefron.. @ 08/08/2010 at 9:21 am

@Ella: shut YOUR F**KING MOTH UP

@Hayley:

You took that out of my mouth!!

@Ella: agree 100%