Johnathon Schaech & Jana Kramer Divorce After One Month

Johnathon Schaech & Jana Kramer Divorce After One Month

Johnathon Schaech and One Tree Hill actress Jana Kramer have split after being married for only a little more than one month.

Jana’s rep tells Life & Style, “Jana and Johnathon have agreed to dissolve their marriage. Jana is humbled by the outpouring of support from her fans, friends and family, and appreciates the respect of her privacy.”

The couple, who got engaged in 2009 and married over the July 4th weekend, reportedly split because of their big age gap and because Jana didn’t like living in Johnathon‘s bachelor pad, according to a source close to Jana. Johnathon is 40 and Jana is 26.

This was the second marriage for Johnathon, who was previously married to Christina Applegate.

Awwww she can do so much better though. I hope everything will turn out okay for both sides.

JJ if u r going to mention the AGE GAP can u at least provide us with their ages..Thanks..

she’s 26 and he’s 40, I think.

She didn’t think about this at all in the months they apparently dated before getting married?

Yup, 14 year age gap, but they’ve been together for years now i don’t see why their age would just now become an issue…./.

And none of this came up BEFORE the wedding? Puleeze. One month? I hope they give back the presents because there ain’t gonna be any thank you notes now.

seriously, they couldn’t figure that out a month ago?

Wow, they couldn`t figure out their problems before they got married? and she didnt like his bachelor pad? move then! there`s probably something much worse that went on to make them divorce.

Who said that is the reason they split?? Dont believe everything you hear.

The whole age gap thing makes no sense at all. They’ve been together for a long time and the age difference is apparently a problem now that they’re married? And the whole bachelor pad thing seems so random. I thought they were already living together before they got married so…that makes no sense either. If she didn’t like the living situation, then why not move? I really think something else must have happened for their marriage to have ended so quickly, especially since he wished Jana a happy one month anniversary on facebook a few days ago. Anyways, I hope Jana is doing okay. Hopefully they’ll be able to remain friends.

IDK I smell PR all over that “reason”.

Usually marriges end this quickly when infidelity happens, I hope that that isn’t the case since they seemed SO in love but you never know, I don’t know what else would cause their marriage to end so abruptly.

Is the press going to publish the real reason for the split or are they going to try to protect someone’s image? Maybe it will never come out. That will be for the best anyway. The OTH fan girls get a little insane when their cast gets attacked or bashed for crappy behavior.

No respect left for Jana Kramer after what I heard. I pray it’s false but marriages don’t just fall apart in a month without a valid reason. The reasons that are getting out there make me feel bad for Jonathan. He can’t pick a good girl to save his life.

I think the real reason they split was that someone cheated.

When you hear a hollywood person says they split because they were working too much or age gap etc etc really means someone strayed.

Lana what did you hear?

Hmmm intresting marriage in hollywood must be dead then. I mean yeah they can live togethor but the chances for them ever marrying take a nose dive. Hmmm but 1 month and they where togethor for yrs just goes to show no matter how long your togethor in hollywood a split can happen abruptly.

She cheated- its not a secret.

oh poor john. i hope its not true but why else would they split so fast???

John’s last marriage ended because Christina supposedly cheated on him right?

Jana doesn’t seem like the cheating type, but I guess you never know. Lana, what did you hear?

@Lana: Spill, girl!

This is so sad.

She can do better, she is young and beautiful, she also seems very nice

wow marriage to them is just like returning a merchandise at walmart. what outpouring, that girl is dumb! she overlooked the age gap before coz she wanted the peen and now she got bored with it and wanted a younger *******!

@Lana:

Really cause I hear that Jon is the one that cheated, I mean his last marriage failed too, I wonder why

woooooooooooooow, you’re kidding, right?! after 1 FREAKING MONTH. listen, if you are ready to commit for life, then get this straight up your mind before taking marriage seriously. c’mon.

ChadMichaelMurrayFan @ 08/10/2010 at 2:09 am

Apparently Jana got marriage advice from Sophia Bush ummm not the best person to get advice from.

haha I was just thinking that, actually. They’re best friends/roommates and Sophia was at the wedding with Austin. Oh, well. Genuinely surprised, but then again – it doesn’t really surprise me much anymore when people split up these days after being married for short periods of time. First thing that came to my head was infidelity. Don’t know whether it was on Jana’s or Johnathon’s side. Maybe it was both, but I wish the best for both of them in getting through this tough time.

WHAT! I was just looking at their wedding pics. This is crazy, I wished they tried to work it out.

Why was I thinking she was dating someone from the CW?

@Elle:
because thats normally the case. CW should be renamed to CHN (co-stars hooking-up network)

He is handsome. She is blah.

Brightside @ 08/10/2010 at 5:35 am

A divorce after one month? Why bother getting married in the first place then!
Never marry a girl with nothing between her ears and dollar signs in her eyes! It doesn’t work!

Why always put Sophia in the stories but it surprise me coming from a fan of Chad (who cheated) and you know the council has done that Sophia is communication and never sleep angry, always talk!

Sadly, they were adorable together but nobody has the right to judge or Jana or Johnathon because no one knows the real reason for their split. Your answers are just speculations

Jonathan cheater while Jana was in NC shooting…he was jealous of her relationship with Stephen and after she found out that he cheated they decided to end it. thats what i heard. Sophia has nothing to do with it.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/10/2010 at 7:45 am

…aahahahahahaha..idiots. JAY-Z and beyonce are still together. ahahahahahahahaha.. they’re definitely the who’s who of ‘who?!?’ …and who cares ahahahahaa

@truth:

I’m thinking that it is more likely that she cheated on him. She seems sweet but a little ditsy.

Butter_Fly @ 08/10/2010 at 8:28 am

Haha! And this all suddenly came important after a month? Did they not think all this through? Stupid. Obviously did it for attention.

Apparently John didn’t really appreciated the relationship between Jana and Stephen Colletti who have been pretty close since season 8 filming started!

This girl is young and stupid as is normal. He was married to Christina Applegate before, and she’s doing so much better now. He’s a loser.

Didn’t they have sleep overs before the wedding? Didn’t she know he drops his dirty underwear on the floor at night, farts in bed and scratches his balls when he wakes up in the morning, and then wants to make love with his horrible jungle mouth? No wonder the divorce rate is so high.

come on people! wake up and smell the deceit! Anyone who marries and ends it in one month smells of being extremely superficial. THe girl is out for fame..and stardom! she will use anyone to climb the ladder…and seems only to pay attention and give credit to people who are so called stars on t.V. I think JS is much better off and hopefully will find a woman with heart and brains. ..people blame others for their own lack of responsibly. let us all just wait to hear what the blame will be.
no doubt…lies…lies lies.

@truth:

This is what I’ve heard from people around wilmington, Johnathan cheated on her while she was in NC filming for the show. I doubt there is anything with Stephen though but if so?? They would make a really cute couple. Jana needs someone around her age.

How much do any of you know about Stephen Colletti? This will not be the first time he has caused behind the scenes drama with a girl on the show.

Don’t know if John cheated but some of you might be a little out of touch if you haven’t heard something happened in Wilmington.

@Lana What happened in Wilmington? I guess I’m one of those who are a little out of touch! :D

@Lana: Just write what you know! :)

@Lana:

STOP teasing. If you’re not going to say it then stop hinting.

The truth will eventually come out. She cheated and she should have never married him. I mean, its fine if you don’t want to be with the guy but why do you have to drag all of your friends and family up to northern Michigan and take a vow in front of everyone when you know you have no intention of keeping it. Only an incredibly immature and selfish person could do such a thing. She thinks she’s on top of the world right now but she will someday fall and she will be all alone and regret this. She’s a fake and a fraud and he’s lucky that she acted so horribly so early on.

Okay I’m convinced that their is something wrong with him…

JOnathon has a wandering eye
I was at a small indie movie premiere party in early 09…Jonathan was looking ‘cracked out’ the entire time, Jana looked cute but antsy??
Jon was checking out this tall chick the whole time, a Tyra-banks-ish look-alike in particular who was there with another date.
I just watched his display and told my friend that he was scamming on his gf.
This “marriage” was doomed from the start.
Dave

So sorry to hear they split. His previous marriage to Christina A. was that she cheated on him while in NY doing “Sweet Charity”. Now this immature 26 yr. old wants out. The age difference may not have helped the situation. I never heard of this Jana actress until she married Mr. Hunk. She probably wanted out and possibly cheated. Boy, somebody’s radar wasn’t working in that relationship. I feel bad for Jonathon – he is such a nice guy, and I only live a couple of miles from his parents house here in MD. Hmmm – maybe he’ll be making a trip home soon.

I think that both Jana and John should come forth and give their fans an explanation. A real explanation. If they can allow all this hype to be public then they can tell us what happened.
No more- in respect for privacy nonsense. If they truly wanted privacy they would not allow ANY postings of this……
Fess up guys.

I heard that she is known for playing people, she is doing everything to be in the lime light. A person not to be trusted, selfish and superficial. She is making up stories just to make the front page, doesn’t matter if somebody else is getting hurt. Just necessary steps to become famous I guess.

little Joe @ 08/14/2010 at 10:12 pm

Why is nobody talking about her first marriage to Mike Gambino, they married in April of 2004.

It is good to read that people are now starting to talk about
the lies and the shameless acts from the drama queen.
She has hurt a lot of people…but does she even care.

Well, I guess she got all the mileage possible out of the on-line engagement, the marriage to Applegate’s ex and now she’ll ride the divorce pity party for a while. J sure can milk a situation to promote herself. Ask anyone that thought they were her new “bff” in the past what happened after they made every intro they could and opened every door they could to new acting gigs for her. Short story, the friendship ended and she got a new bestie that could open other doors. She should have been a promoter instead of an “actress”. Well, good luck keepin’ it goin’ girl.

melmackian @ 08/27/2010 at 12:53 pm

ummm, j-train, will u b returning the wedding gifts? one positive, I saw an area of the country (were we still in the U.S?) that I would NEVER go to otherwise. Thx bunches. Loved all the talk about Hwood and the press, like the Kennedys were getting married. Arghhhhh!

@nina, Chad fans are not the only people who don’t like Sophia contrary to popular belief.

@truth, it’s pretty well known around Wilmington that Jana was the one who cheated.

Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with approximately all significant infos. I would like to see extra posts like this.

Real nice layout and great content , absolutely nothing else we want : D.