Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki: 'Supernatural' Sexy

Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki: 'Supernatural' Sexy

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki shoot scenes for the upcoming season of their show Supernatural on Monday (August 9) in New Westminster, BC.

The actors, who plays brothers Sam and Dean on the series, watched as stunt men fell out of a building window, four stories above the ground.

The pair made an appearance at Comic-Con last month to promote their show, which returns for its sixth season on Friday, September 24th at 9/8c on the CW!

jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural sexy 01
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural sexy 02
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural sexy 03
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural sexy 04
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural sexy 05

Ciara Leavy @ 08/10/2010 at 2:04 pm

YAY!!! I can’t wait for series 6!!!! XD
This is quiet possiabilty the BEST shown on TV atm!!!!! :)

Meh, Jared you think every man is “sexy” , these two look old and haggard ..

Ciara, I couldn’t agree with you more:-) BTW, what does atm stand for? Jared and Jensen are so beautiful. Danneel and Geneiveve are very lucky ladies.:-)

omg, im so happy jared lost weight, he looks gorgeous here!!! thank you justjared!

Blue, I don’t think Jared ever needed to lose weight. You got to realize that when your constantly on camera, it adds pounds to you. Also, with the layers of clothes that he wears on set(filming outside) it only looks like he gained weight. And even if he did(gain some weight), it wouldn’t matter to me if he did. Him and Jensen work very hard and very long hours…..I would think that they like to ‘enjoy life’ a little….. don’t you think?

im sorry, i think jensen ackles looks old and jared padalecki needs a better hairstyle.

Damn, they look fine. I agree, Jared never needed to lose weight, he always looks gorgeous.

Yay! Thanks for the update Just Jared! This is the best blog ever. I love Supernatural!!

Ciara Leavy @ 08/10/2010 at 3:24 pm

@Lyn:

Sorry it means ‘At the moment’ :)
Does anyone knows when the series will be screened on tv!? :)

love it! supernatural rocks!!!

Jared you big, sexy boy…..lookin’ good! So happy you’ve brought the pretty back.

Amusing how after 5 years of Supernatural, the media outlets are ONLY picking up on these guys now! The first episode of Supernatural aired back in 2005 and up until now no one seemed to care much about this awesome show and/or its cast apart from us fans.

jensenLUVER tanya @ 08/10/2010 at 3:42 pm

OOOMMMGGGG!!!! I luv them sooooo much!! Dean’s infamous jacket & Sam’s infamous hair. Jensen does look older & Jared looks da same 2 me. I rembr emailin justjared.com complainin y he nevr has these boys on here…..wel look at here. now they r always on. but i WANT MORE!!!! LOLOL Cant wait til Sept 24 baby!!!!

jensenLUVER tanya @ 08/10/2010 at 3:47 pm

cant stop starin at jareds arms & chest. theyr jus bustin out!! OOOO MAN JUS TAK DA SHIRT OFF BABY!!! LOLOL sorry jensen, i luv u booboo!!!

they are so hot !!!!! love them
thakns for posting about supernatural =)

@Ciara Leavy:
The show starts in september 24 th. The boys are gorgeous as usual.

this has been my favorite show since it aired!!!
I love these two and Supernatural is amazing, can’t wait for season 6, they always keep me guessing.

Amazing update! Great to see their smiling faces! :)

i dont care if jensen ever looks old or not
i will ALWAYS find him the most attractive man on this planet.
he is just so sexy.
sexy man.

@amy: u an *******

Thank you Jared for posting another Supernatural/Jensen& Jared post! I love Supernatural and these boys and it upsets me that is show is soooo overlooked!! Its such a great show with suspense, sadness, humor and hot men! :) lol But seriously, I really wish that the show and cast would get more respect and more media! Cant wait for season 6!! Its gonna be great!!

jared is amazing

mrs. robinson @ 08/11/2010 at 4:42 am

Jared has really become a sexy young man and Jensen is actually is kind of looking older than his 32 years now but I’m still a Dean girl. Jensen is just such a wonderful actor and deserves so much more recoginition than he gets.

j²_is_love @ 08/11/2010 at 6:51 am

both of them look awesome! can’t wait for season 6 =))

@Whoop: suck it f*cker

Jensen Ackles is one of the most beautiful men in this decade, imho.

LOVE THESE GUYS. They are EXTREMELY talented. They seem so genuine. Not to mention they have the best sense of humor…… ever. Still looking deliciously gorgeous.
Can’t wait till SEASON 6 !!! One of the most AMAZING shows on television. The suspense, the drama, the humor, the chemistry, the classic rock songs….. i can go on… .its … so… awesome.

dianalovesupernatural @ 08/12/2010 at 2:05 am

OMG can’t wait for the season 6 I LOVE THEM:) especially Jensen he is so Sexy he is like a GOD:) lol

dianalovesupernatural @ 08/12/2010 at 2:06 am

OMG can’t wait for the season 6 I LOVE THEM:) especially Jensen he is so SEXY he is like a GOD:) lol<3

Our SPN boys are looking FINE! I don’t think Jared needed to loos weight, he needed to loose some muscle (and he did, thank God!), he was, like, the Incredible Hulk last season. WAY too big. And his hair was also awful. The sideburns were nearly down to his jawline. I’m so glad he fixed all of that. :)

cherry weeks @ 08/20/2010 at 3:45 am

Jensen looks beautiful close-up. He appeals to the sketch artist in me. I didn’t realize how beautiful his features were for the first two years SPN was running because the promotional posters never did justice to his beauty. Name me another actor with long-lashed big green eyes (so soulful) and such lovely full lips. The facial bone structure is wonderful, and the cheekbones to die for! Perhaps that’s why other established actors would want to keep him out — in the beauty department at least there’s no way they could beat him.

jensen/jared they are sooo downtoearth …i love them .. if u guys dont believe me go watch supernatural bloopers so funni

KatelynAckles @ 09/02/2010 at 6:15 pm

@amy:

Well Jensen is 32 years old he’s not going to come out looking like a fine fresh 23 year old. Plus these boys work 16 hours and day and they have to fit in hanging out and sleeping so sorry if they looked sleep deprived!! Jensen will always be beautiful in my heart even when he is 90 years old!!

I find Jensen is looking better than ever.Boooo all those people who says he looking older than 32.

Jared is like 220lbs & majority of it is muscle. I’m not a professional but that weight is not too much on his 6’4” lanky frame. The bulky clothes that he wears on the show don’t make him look out of shape to me at all. If anything, they make him seem even more massively muscular. It’s sexy :) I’m so glad the show is back on but it’s kinda weird how the media is just now getting blips of the best show in television history on its radar. Supernatural deserves it but why did it take so long? :/

tina england @ 12/09/2010 at 2:20 pm

congrats jared and cast and crew for supernatural and for getting on the cover of tv guide way to go

Jensen is the best character for Dean, he’s nothing but the most gorgeous looking man i’ve ever laid my eyes on. Of course he’ll look a bit old but that’s the character he’s in right a bit mature. Love him all the time never lose the humor for the season. Though my sis likes Jared but i’m the eldest so who cares.. (SORRY hehehe) eldest rules…

Hey Jensen and Jared God bless… more blessing to come keep it sane’

@Whoop: @Whoop:
Old and haggard? Maybe you are looking for Justin Bieber? Hunny you’d be lucky if these guys even looked your way!