Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Adam Sandler & Sadie: Coffee Date!

Adam Sandler & Sadie: Coffee Date!

Adam Sandler and his adorable daughter, Sadie, share a sweet moment as they grab breakfast together on Tuesday (August 10) in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old actor and his four-year-old daughter shared a laugh over coffee (and hot chocolate for Sadie). How cute are her purple leopard print pants?

Adam will hit the big screen next in 2011′s Just Go with It, starring Jennifer Aniston, Brooklyn Decker and Nicole Kidman!

adam sandler sadie coffee 01
adam sandler sadie coffee 02
adam sandler sadie coffee 03
adam sandler sadie coffee 04
adam sandler sadie coffee 05
adam sandler sadie coffee 06
adam sandler sadie coffee 07
adam sandler sadie coffee 08

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

ADORABLE!

Brightside @ 08/11/2010 at 2:54 am

Just Go With It…no I don’t think so, thanks all the same! It’s like my nightmare cast of people I can’t stand…the ever irritating Adam, the annoying Aniston, Brooklyn I-have-breasts-but-can’t-act Decker and the creepy Kidman. I can understand that there are people out there for whom this film will be a smorgasbord of titillating delight and humour…but not for me. Not with such a cast.

He seems like such a sweet father! awwww

Pictures like these make my heart melt! Why is Sadie all bundled up and Adam in shorts and a t-shirt? He must be immune to the cold lol.

What a cute photo. It’s too adorable for words!

S. Michelle @ 08/11/2010 at 4:33 am

Adam seems like a great daddy and his daughter is a doll!!

S. Michelle @ 08/11/2010 at 4:36 am

Sandler seems like a great daddy and Sadie is a doll!!

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/11/2010 at 4:59 am

@Brightside:

Kidman isn’t creepy, she has more class than half the Hollywood starlets put together.

Love you Adam! It’s great to see hollywood dad’s out with their kids.
(…and isn’t it time for you and Drew to to another movie together? she’s always been your best on-screen love.)

aawww the scenes with dads and kids are the most cute things ever ^_^

is it that cold in california now? she wearing a winter coat

is it that cold in la that sadie is wearing a winter coat?

this is so sweet!

sad hate to hate @ 08/11/2010 at 8:09 am

@Brightside: so pious!

Aw she’s so cute and look at them. Adorable pic w their forheads touching. I bet he’s a fun dad.

Cute girl, awful actor!

Now this really is sweet!!! You can see it’s pretty obvious they completely adore one another! Four year olds don’t know how to fake it!

Adam Sandler is the real thing! He’s not all frowned up, or just there for the photo op with a fake grin. I hate it when photographers take pictures of tiny kids because they have famous parents, but this picture looks like it was taken from far away, and they don’t seem to know.

Brightside @ 08/11/2010 at 8:45 am

@Not Impressed by AJ:
I don’t like half of them, either. The Hollywood starlets.
@sad hate to hate:
Do you know what pious means? I just don’t like the cast. Nothing wrong with that. Different strokes for different folks and none of these work for me. Which is why I commented. If they work for you, then that’s fine, you can go and see the film.

Sadie is one unfortunate looking kid. Adam is no longer the actor he used to be but he seems to be a good dad.

This girl is cute, but her mother should be combed her when she leave home. Her hair is always a mess. Also her mother should wear she better.

The little girl is ugly enough without also being dressed like and slob and ungroomed.

sadie looks like jennifer aniston did when she was a child. (Google it if you don’t believe me) maybe she will one day try to obliterate her heritage by dying her hair blonde, using fake blue contact lenses, shaving down her nose, starving herself and tanning herself into leather territory.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All