Beyonce: Two Different Looks for Dereon Lines!

Beyonce: Two Different Looks for Dereon Lines!

Beyonce shows off two very different looks for her fashion lines, Dereon and House of Dereon.

The 28-year-old entertainer channeled her inner bombshell for her dress collection and showed off her wild side as a blonde biker chick for Dereon.

“These two campaigns feature Beyonce, but that is where the similarity ends,” mama and co-designer Tina Knowles told People. “They are so different in mood and creative direction reflecting the distinction between the two brands.”

Look for the campaigns in magazines and stores next month!

Bigger Dereon pic inside…

beyonce dereon ads 01

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

lexy hates bilson @ 08/12/2010 at 6:23 pm

Who buys her crap?? She doesn’t even wear her own stuff – she wears nice clothing by talented designers. Not this ghetto looking junk she tries to sell regular people!

Versace knock offs!

Sooooo, Lady Gaga & Bettie Page?!
Humm ok, she looks hot and all, but a lil originality once and a while would be nice..

Actually, you know what. It looks more D&G than Versace. Still a knock off though.

Even the name is tacky. It sounds like a burlesque house.

unlike gwen stefani or even sarah jessica parker who wear their clothing line, this beyonce only wear other designers line while trying to fool others into buying her ugly and tacky clothes

Fake as usual @ 08/12/2010 at 7:03 pm

so sick of her, she can’t stay away longer than a month before she comes out again with her botoxed face and injected lips to sell something to people.

I am… sasha fierce

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
please, go away !!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

omg, can u just be urself beyonce, ur so lame and ghetto. haha

She’s got to be one of the phoniest people in show business, there’s nothing authentic or interesting about her.

lexy hates bilson @ 08/12/2010 at 7:42 pm

@ #12 – Yes, her and Diddy are the worst!

You must have really pathetic lives if you hate on Beyonce lmao! She has EVERYTHING.

seriously??? @ 08/12/2010 at 8:44 pm

QUEEN B CAN DO DO WRONG. THIS BIT.CH SINGS PITCH-PERFECT WITHOUT ONCE GETTING OUT OF BREATH, DANCES FLAWLESS & WITH CRAZY ENERGY, SHE’S POLITE AND GRACIOUS AND LADYLIKE, YET FKN STRONG, SHE’S A WOMAN’S WOMAN AND A LOVING WIFE, SHE’S PART OF A POWER COUPLE. STAY PRESSED ALL YOU JEALOUS NOBODIES LOL. I MEAN IT.

......did I miss something @ 08/12/2010 at 8:45 pm

Um….huh. Where is this Beyonce hate coming from all of a sudden?

Here go the haters talking mess once again….idk see Lady Gaga at all. She didnt create creativity yall need to fall back… Queen Beyonce

I like Beyonce, I really do…but this Dereon business has always made me laugh. Aww, look at Beyonce try and sell me clothes! Just like when she tries to act…not gonna work. Stick to what you’re good at doing.

Full Fashioned @ 08/12/2010 at 9:27 pm

I think her target audience is limited,everything is over priced. I checked Macys website and the carry very limited merchandice of her line…and i’m thinking she need to creat clothing for everyday people, as said previously there are plenty of other talented designers with high end lines it seems that everything she puts out for sale is created for her body type which everyone don’t have and the public can’t see themselves in her clothing…so some may hate and some really just don’t like the line. In my opinion…most hollywood would not where her clothes as they are not seen as trend setting compared to the other high end lines. I also think she should colaborate with other designers besides her MOM who could be the set back and why the line is lagging in sales…when you have to bring your line to the Tyra Bank Show to show off your dresses then you have a problem…I’m just sayin!

what a tacky mess. She’s the new Kimora Simmons and baby phat. Those clothes can’t sell for nothing. Even in the discount places like Marshalls/TJ maxx nobody wants them after a 75% markdown

She’s amazing. I’m not sure about her modelling or her acting but she’s amazing at what she does (performing, singing). lol

BEYONCE IS SACRED. HATERS STAY MAD

Her hair looks gorgeous in the first shot.

TACKYYYYYYYYYYYY

HER DUMB STANS CANT EVEN DEAL WITH THAT

HONEST SO DEAL WITH IT

KTHXBAI

@whatever: Her wig you mean?

No it’s weird and she looks like kesha

Lol. Why are people hating on Beyonce?

lexy hates bilson @ 08/13/2010 at 10:03 am

LMAO! Who’s sitting around losing sleeper over this loser and her tacky clothes line?? I agree – she’s just like Baby Phat – I see that crap on the clearance rack at the discount stores too!!! LMAO!!
BTW who’s jealous of her?? I’ve got my own REAL hair the kind SHE has to pay for!! LMAO! She’s jealous of me and MY REAL hair!!!
Also check out that VMA performance of Put A Ring on It – she didn’t even try to sing or even lip sync!!! So please!!!

She’s so damn sexy. Yum! I’m not a fan of her ego, or the blond hair, but those creamy thighs of hers coupled with her derriere, make her so enticing. I’ll take one to go please!

She’s so damn sexy. Yum! I’m not a fan of her ego, or the blond hair, but those creamy thighs coupled with her derriere, make her so enticing. I’ll take one to go please!

SINCE 15 IN MY STILETTOS.... @ 08/13/2010 at 3:14 pm

BEEN STRUTTIN’ IN THIS GAME!!!

BEYONCE HAS BEEN DOING HER THING WITH FASHION, MAKEUP AND HAIR. She came out with an edge and always changes up her looks. Gaga is the new Madonna running around in bra and panties – not fashion, Britney is a train wreck – definitely not and Riyawna copies everythin Beyonce does – automatic fail.

Yeah, keep doing you Queen.

Dereon is the top seller in it’s market and has been since it came out – POW!

Jay is one lucky man; this is definitely wife material.

Baby Ruth @ 08/16/2010 at 5:57 pm

We’re not hating on B. but she needs to take a 2-3 year break and work on her acting skills, (Obssessed has already been done) and work on her clothing line pricing (price is to high for the average teen) and only the people in Texas where her clothes. The booty dance was done in 1975 when I was a dancer during half time for the basketball games, so it’s not new at all

@Baby Ruth:
You are hating on B because everything you said is opinion and not fact:

She doesn’t need to take a break no more than any other artist constantly putting out material

Obsessed did very well at the box office as well is still high on the DVD charts. 95% of the movies you see today are remakes so all of H’wood would be out of jobs if that’s the case

Dereon has been at the top since it came out and HOD does very well in the dept stores. The prices are reasonable and competitive with other lines in its class and is one of the highest selling lines in cities like NY, DC and ATL. They’ve even opened stores overseas and have a bedding line. Someone is wearing it.

The booty dance has been done in every video by every other artist before and after Beyonce it’s just her booty is hot and more memorable. You yourself said it was done before and you’re obviously old enough that you shouldn’t care anyway. Be glad she can set a better example for your daughter than Britney or anyof these other slores in this industry.

Beyonce is a woman at all times when she can really brag and shut all these chicks down with her talent. Not to like her is to hate on her period bc she gives you nothing negative.