Anne Hathaway & Jake Gyllenhaal: 'Love and Other Drugs' Trailer!

Anne Hathaway & Jake Gyllenhaal: 'Love and Other Drugs' Trailer!

Check out the trailer for Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal‘s new film together, Love and Other Drugs!

Here’s the synopsis for the film, which hits theaters November 24:

Hathaway portrays Maggie, an alluring free spirit who won’t let anyone – or anything – tie her down. But she meets her match in Jamie (Gyllenhaal), whose relentless and nearly infallible charm serve him well with the ladies and in the cutthroat world of pharmaceutical sales. Maggie and Jamie’s evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug: love.”

Anne Hathaway & Jake Gyllenhaal – ‘Love and Other Drugs’ Trailer

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Very manly role for toothy…and I just don’t get Hathaway shes not that amazing??

There is no chemistry between the two.

@JOHARH: i think he’s a butterface.

@KCC: She annoys me. And all her roles are the same!

I feel like I just saw the whole thing!

genuine question @ 08/13/2010 at 8:35 pm

Did Gyllenhaal ever get his mole removed?

@Jonte: It’s true. Especially the part where he’s driving next to the bus she’s on! My God! Talk about having seen something before!

This looks so good. Jake Gyllenhall gets better and better!

looks amazing and Anne Hathaway is really talented. Watch “Rachel Getting Married,” “Brokeback Mountain,” “Havoc,” and “Passengers” if you question her acting.

I think Jake looks delicious!!! They look great together! I am really looking forward to this!

Anne is so gorgeous. I LOVE her hair like this. There’s no way anyone could question her acting, the girl is skilled! <3

another cheesy rom com is just what the world needs. pass

The “OH MY GOD!” part was funny XD

i don’t think jake gyllenhaal been in many rom-coms (if any) and i’d love to see him in one. plus, i thought they were cute together in brokeback mountain.

Michelle Depp @ 08/13/2010 at 10:23 pm

I used to ask people what it was they saw in Jake. I must say that the past year I have finally seen the light…DAYUUUMMM – Jakey Poo is HOT HOT HOT. He is all man & so friggin sexy. Can’t wait to see this movie

I think it’s about time Jake did a rom com. I love the chemistry between him and Anne. And I can’t wait to see his naked bum.

It shocks me how much I want to see this one over the Wilson/Witherspoon/Rudd crapfest. And I’ve been reading since Feb. what a knockout performance Hathaway is supposed to give, though the trailer fails to reveal a fairly major aspect of her character…

I really like it! Its definitely on my most-watch list.

Is that a wig or is her hair naturally curly like that?

sparkly sequins @ 08/14/2010 at 12:06 am

finally putting these two together, great job casting director!

@sparkly sequins:
They were together before: they were a married couple in Brokeback Mountain.

The movie is a comedy – yes – but it’s also a drama. You are just seeing this first trailer.
Don’t people always say how trailers give too much away that you feel you’ve already seen the movie. In this case this is just one aspect of the story.
There has been Oscar buzz for the movie..Anne of course (because she has the most dramatic situation) but Jake has been mentioned too because of what he also goes through. You can’t have just one great performance and the person opposite you be weak.. Think it’s pretty equal.

I LOVE her hair. Shi is cool girl

Okay, already know I’m going to love this movie! Jakeeeeeeee ♥

I can’t wait for this movie since watching the Prince of Persia movie, Jake has been like a tattoo in my movie conscious mind. I will watch this because they have a great chemistry :)

I can not wait to see this movie:))))))))!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/14/2010 at 2:04 am

…looks like it’ll be a nice little movie.

Hi jared what you faves actor?

Dastan Potter @ 08/14/2010 at 5:43 am

wow,Jake is so so so HHHHOOOOTTTT!!!!

Looks like a movie I definitely want to see.
Jake looks good here

Looks great!

JAKE)))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

HOT
CANT WAIT
JAKE IS SO HOT
god, thank god this movie was made!!!!!!!

I love their chemistry. And Anne looks beautiful!

Rewatched this trailer this am again, and still really want to see this more than the Reese/Paul one. I hope the buzz surrounding Anne’s performance helps draw audiences into theatre. Otherewise, I’m not sure what kind of audience a movie about a sexpill salesman is gong to draw…

She’s very sexy, and Jakey Poo is the epitome of a butterface. Yuck and gag!

Crossing my fingers for Jake and Anne that LAOD will be a critical and b.o. success.

Crossing my fingers for Anne and Jake that LAOD will be well received by critics.

KokoHolland @ 08/14/2010 at 1:21 pm

Is this on of those trailers that showed 95% of the story…?

I LOVE these two coupled up. Can’t wait to see the movie. Great chemistry!!

I will never watch such film because I don’t like submissive woman whose have always “open legs” for the men make what they want!

HEATH HEATH
HEATH HEATH
HEATH HEATH HEATH
HEATH HEATH

OMGGG!!! this movie looks AMAZING!!! I can’t wait till it debuts. but wow, there’s a ton of movies coming out on November 24th… Burlesque, Tangled and this!!! I can’t wait! What an awesome cast, I seriously want to frame the movie poster for this.

IT looks ok. I don’t like Anne but I like Jake so yeah I might see it.

It’s actually very good; the acting is impressive and the story turns out to be far more layered than the previews suggest.

Anne is the new Julia Roberts.