Evan Rachel Wood: Sexy Shots for Gucci Guilty!

Evan Rachel Wood: Sexy Shots for Gucci Guilty!

Evan Rachel Wood turns up the heat in these brand new ads for Gucci‘s latest scent, Guilty.

The 22-year-old actress wore only a Gucci charm for a sexy shoot with actor Chris Evans in the campaign.

Guilty is Evan‘s very first fragrance deal – what a way to kick things off!!

Over the summer, Evan shot the HBO miniseries Mildred Pierce in New York City with Kate Winslet.

evan rachel wood gucci guilty ad 01
evan rachel wood gucci guilty ad 02

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Amazing. Love her!

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Sweet Pea @ 08/14/2010 at 8:33 am

Nice ads but it doesn’t even look like Evan.

Has anyone been watching True Blood this season?

If you have HDTV, you’ll see she has pretty heavy acne.

I didn’t know who it was at first.

they both hot ! yummy

The only thing recognizable are her eyes.

I thought that was Diane Kruger.

I’m not sure whether it’s flattering or insulting to be chosen for this campaign. They airbrushed her so much, I had idea it was ERW, which makes me wonder why they even chose her for the ads.

^ oops, meant no idea.

I wouldn’t have guessed it was Chris Evans either but he isn’t featured as prominently in the first pic.

@Alaia: Yeah, it does look like Kruger. They should have just used her instead of trying to morph this girl into Diane.

Holy airbrushing!

Who is that??

bon temps @ 08/14/2010 at 8:58 am

They’re beautiful photos but I have to agree with everyone that that just DOES NOT look a thing like Evan Rachel Wood.

All ads get the photoshop treatment.
They went a little nutty on these. I wonder why?
To mask her skin issues?

Pretty eyes but she’s plain.
Good actress though.

ugly chick

A painting would have been more natural.

beautiful couple @ 08/14/2010 at 9:10 am

Their retoucher deserves a gold star.
Where can I send my pics so they can make them look this good?

true blood @ 08/14/2010 at 9:14 am

Love the ads but they don’t look like ERW at all.

They really modified her chin and nose.

They really slimmed down her Jay Leno chin.

Sexy, I love Chris. But this new is very old…

We complain about photo shopping with older actresses but boy did they go overboard here. Doe Gucci find her so unattractive they had to turn her into a completely different person?

The difference btwn Rachel and Kate Bosworth, Rachel has a career and Kate doesn’t.

No matter what her look, or her latest project – I can no longer think at her as anything but the person who lets Marilyn Manson inside her.

she like tyra banks

I wouldn’t have recognized her from the first pic. In that second one, she looks good, but I don’t know why they insist on over-photoshopping already beautiful women. Chris is looking fantastic.

Chris and evan looks great. GREAT PICTURES.
I’d just wish to see more Chris.

XxCholeee @ 08/14/2010 at 1:29 pm

DAMN! THATS A SEXY *****!

Look at his eyelashes! Not fair for a guy to have them!!! That does not look a thing like Evan Rachel Wood.

Fleur Rebelle @ 08/14/2010 at 2:30 pm

@Trinity: LOL if you call whatever imaginary stuff you see on her face “acne” … i wonder what do ther people really have on their face!

Get a life seriously!

PS: I don’t love – nor dislike – this actress, who has a very pretty face.

Fleur Rebelle @ 08/14/2010 at 2:31 pm

@Trinity: LOL if you call whatever imaginary stuff you see on her face “acne” … I wonder what do other people really have on their face… acne x 100,000,000??!

Get a life seriously!

PS: I don’t love – nor dislike – this actress but she has a very pretty face, airbrushed or not, period.

rock n roll queen @ 08/14/2010 at 3:57 pm

evan rachel cracks me up as queen sophie anne ps whats wrong about her dating marilyn manson i would prefer to date him a rock n roll persona rather than one of the jonas brothers 4 instance

They both look amazing.

There sure are a lot of 12 year old ******** on Just Jared. Don’t understand because he is generally nice to everyone….but his readers are generally petty and malicious.

Every picture in every magazine is airbrushed!!!!! Giselle Bundchen is airbrushed! So, they gave Evan a tan…otherwise, it looks just like her. You people just want to say nasty things about anyone you don’t understand.

If you really want to complain, why not start with people who are getting actual plastic surgery….say HIlary Duff’s boobs for instance?

@Fleur Rebelle: Everyone is allowed to comment here and no one needs to “get a life” because their viewpoint doesn’t agree with yours.

The attractiveness of her face is subjective Imho, she can look good at times but her features don’t quite mesh together to make pretty She is hard looking for someone so young.

The acne issue goes beyond subjectivity. It’s either there or it isn’t. If you watched the shows in high def TV, you’d see she has quite a bit on her cheeks and chin during this season and season 2. It’s definitely there and has even been noted in one of the reviews for the season 2 DVD.

She looks very pretty in here.

SHE HAS BEAUTIFUL EYES. SHE ACTUALLY IS BETTER THIS YEAR IN TB THAN SEASON 2. LOVE THE GUCCI PERFUME “GUILTY” IT SMELLS SO GOOD. SHE ALSO HAS A GREAT SINGING VOICE. DON’T THINK MUCH OF HER CHOICE OF FIANCE’S BUT I’M NOT MARRYING HIM EITHER. BUT I DO LIKE HER BETTER THAN KATE BOSWORTH ANY DAY.

Erm, but these ads are HOTT!!