Neil Patrick Harris: Twins News Confirmed!

Neil Patrick Harris: Twins News Confirmed!

Neil Patrick Harris and his longtime partner David Burtka look like the happiest couple on Earth at Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure on Saturday (August 14) in Anaheim, Calif.

Earlier today, it was reported that Neil and David are expecting twins via a surrogate mother.

Neil just confirmed the news on his Twitter! “So, get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall,” NPH tweeted. “We’re super excited/nervous/thrilled.”

Congrats guys!!!

neil patrick harris twins 01
neil patrick harris twins 02
neil patrick harris twins 03
neil patrick harris twins 04

Credit: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland
Posted to: David Burtka, Neil Patrick Harris

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

klutzy_girl @ 08/14/2010 at 6:57 pm

I love how happy they look! Congratulations to them! They’ll be awesome daddies.

I hope they have a boy and a girl.

Love Neil Patrick Harris! Congrats to them!

Cant stand NPH but congrats to them-

how can gay people be parent…i dont get it!!!! poor poor children
thats NOT normal

Congratulations! What lucky kids to have two such warm, talented and successful parents.

aww doogie is gonna be a daddy.

Iffy Miffy @ 08/14/2010 at 8:03 pm

Awww, twins! Congrats to them and best wishes for healthy babies!

#4, there are plenty of straight people who are not good people and should not have children, but nobody tells them they shouldn’t. It doesn’t matter if they are gay or straight as long as they are good people and good parents.

omg.. i didnt even knew he had a partner lol… silly me.. anyways, congrats to them, i LOVE NPH

Whatever... @ 08/14/2010 at 8:30 pm

His BF works out at my gym in West Hollywood and literally walks around talking to himself. VERY strange guy. Congrats to them both either way but make sure the nanny is around cause the BF doesn’t seem right in the head.

Congreats! Congrats! What a great success for them!

once again, like posted on an earlier thread

“Not fair to the children, it’s a God given right to have BOTH a mother and father, not a priviledge. That’s what each child needs and deserves. Are people in this country that favor an action such as this that selfish- to make a child’s birth more about THEM then their BABIES futures? Guess so.”

Sleepy smurf @ 08/14/2010 at 8:56 pm

@mary: How are they making it more about them than babies future? 2 Parents of the same sex just as good as 2 parent of the opposite sex and far better than no parents.

I kinda read his statement more as sarcasm! but if it’s true…
I’M SOOO HAPPY FOR THEM!!! THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST PARENTS EVER!!!
Congratulations!

klutzy_girl @ 08/14/2010 at 8:59 pm

As long as the twins are loved by and taken care of by their fathers, that’s all that matters.

And if this was sarcasm, which I doubt, I think Neil would have said something earlier. It’s been all over the Internet for hours.

wake up and join the 21st century. in case it has escaped your small little mind the concept of “family” has changed. it’s no longer just husband, wife and children. it’s now single mother w/children, single man w/children, two women w/children, and two men w/children.

hello, wake up this is the 21st century. times have changed, for the better. the definition of family has also changed. it is a child’s GOD given right to have two parents who love him or her. the days when it was just mother and father are no longer. now it’s also two women w/children, two men w/children, etc. etc.

@to mary: Hello it doesn’t matter if its the 21st century its perverse. I don’t care if some moran’s think its ok its not its gross and sick. Your just a PC person who call’s people names when they don’t agree with you like Bigot.

to superman @ 08/14/2010 at 10:51 pm

me, a PC person? why, thank you for the compliment. but no, i’m not. i, however, am not a judgemental supposedly christian right wing fool who thinks that he/she has the right to dictate how others should live. now please go back to your narrow minded world.

@to superman: Oh boy here we go again with the christian bashing liberal crap. Oddly i find it is you who are Narrow minded sure you say your not but you really are. As for being Narrow minded im sure not that i just think with logic instead of the if it feels good do it way of thinking. Which is very shallow and superfical I might say so to call me narrow minded is really hypocritical. As for Right wing fool hmmm I don’t like either Republican’s or Dem’s.

IT TAKES A MOTHER AND FATHER TO BRING UP A CHILD.

gross poor kids!!!! vomit

What a great couple! Anderson Cooper and Neil should be role models for the gays out there:

Be yourself, be sincere, and be the BEST you can be!

common sense @ 08/15/2010 at 12:03 am

@lololo: Are you serious with this? How can gay people be parents…….? You think we’re incapable of LOVING?

This is just so sick.

Congrats to Neil and David.

Totally Sodomized. Poor kids, they are born into the perverts called parents.

Welcome to the 21st Century Sodom, fellow Americans!

Congratulations! So happy for them!

I’m so happy for him! That guy is awesome.

Which one is the biological father?

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion; I feel there is NOTHING wrong with a child being raised by gay parents; as for the person with the comment saying that it takes a mother and father to raise a child well guess what moron it doesn’t; I happen to be a single mother and have raised my child perfectly fine on my own.

Let’s stop and think for a minute are all the negative comments based off what a child needs and deserves or are people basing their comments on the fact a gay couple are the ones raising the child. What a child really needs is love, stability, devotion, and protection etc; it really shoudn’t matter if these needs are met by a single mother/father, mother and father, 2 mothers, or 2 fathers; as long as the child is cared for and loved it shouldn’t really matter.

I say CONGRATS to Neil and David.

Lol, I swear some people must live on farms! I know so MANY gay parents, and every single one of them have stayed together longer then my straight friends. All their children are PRECIOUS and LOVED and HAPPY and EDUCATED. The bigots’ ‘logics’ make 0 sense, lol! To me it’s the same as saying, “omg, a black woman marrying a white man?! How could this be?! What is the world coming to! Poor children!” LOL! The world is progressing and leaving you cavemen and women behind. Open your eyes and MIND!

Congrats! I didn’t even know NPH was gay, what rock have I been living under haha :) I was at Disney the other week and got my pic taken there with Mickey tooo!!!!!

What a freak show America has become!

Bill O’Reilly is probably having a heart attack…

Congratulations¡¡¡¡

these two sick freaks have no business brininging innocent children into their disgusting lifestyle. It’s not natural in any way, never has been never will be. These kids will kill themselves eventually once they comprehend what a sick freakshow they are a part of.