Hilary Duff: Honeymoon Period with Mike Comrie!

Hilary Duff: Honeymoon Period with Mike Comrie!

Newlyweds Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie sneak off on a private jet to for their honeymoon on Sunday (August 15) in Southern California.

The happy couple were married yesterday (August 14) in front of 100 of the couple’s closest family and friends at a private residence in Santa Barbara, Calif.

“It was one of the most beautiful weddings I’ve ever seen,” a witness told Us of the pair’s 20-minute ceremony. “Absolutely stunning. They thought of every last detail and it was an incredible sight.”

CHECK OUT: Hilary Duff’s Wedding Pictures

• Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Just Saying @ 08/15/2010 at 8:31 pm

COngratulations again to the happy couple. I hope this one goes the distance and wonder where they are off to for their honeymoon.

Dave Alves @ 08/15/2010 at 8:33 pm

THEY’RE SOOO HOT!
BEST WISHES, HIL <3

Congratulations! They are such great people and the deserve the best!

Congrats to them. But how is it that some celebs can keep there wedding a secret from the media and yet some are tipped off. I think Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green did it right.

@me:
how did they do it right? by selling pics to a magazine?

She looks so cute
Hope they have LOTS of FUN and find lasting love in thier marriage..
With Lots Love For EVER

OMG OMG!
It’s a dream *-*

Hope they have lots of FUN and find lasting love and happieness in thier marriage, she looked amazing and I wish them the best
With Lots Of Love: Hillola

This marriage will certainly fail. On the one hand you have a scatterbrained Texas born talentless shrew and on the other a very average Meat Headed Hockey Player wondering where his next paycheck is coming from. They are both faced with a very depressing move back to Edmonton in order to become cheap furniture salesman when their respective careers tank.

She deserves all the best! Congrats to the happy couple

of course thats hilary, there’s no mistaking those fat arms.

@denise: chances of this surviving are not great a twenty two year old , whats the rush, i think his family is rich. good luck to them.

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/15/2010 at 8:59 pm

@Pippa:

No talent? Please. Lizzie McGuire was hilarious. Your jealousy is oozing out of every word.

Dave Alves @ 08/15/2010 at 9:03 pm

I really hope she’ll come Brazil. HAHA

Wish them all the best!

pls pls pls answer @ 08/15/2010 at 9:32 pm

I’VE ASKED THIS BEFORE BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BRAND HER BAG IS? PLS ANSWER LOL

Please the woman just got married. She works out 6 days a week, she’s no where near fat. People just have no respect at all. Anyways, I hope they have an amazing honeymoon and I wish them the best. I saw her wedding pictures what a beautiful and HEALTHY bride.

best wishes to them .. they look really happy !

@Gui: THANK YOU <3!

wow, did she gain like 5 pounds on her arms from eating her wedding cake? I’ll give them 5 years…no hollywood marriages last–sad but true

@calli: by having no big deal about the wedding happening and just doing it. . . and simply. yes they sold pics, but they didn’t have paps hiding bushes and hovering hellicopters overhead.

I love that every single comment that doesn’t praise this girl is rated low. I think some of you need to grow up & realize that not everyone is going to worship your idol(s).

@pls pls pls answer:

Why do you need to know so bad?? It’s doubtful you’ll ever be able to afford it.

Vitor Porto @ 08/15/2010 at 10:44 pm

I’m so happy for her! Hil deserves to be happy. I hope she comes back with renewed energy to record a new cd. Good luck to the couple!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All