Hilary Duff: Wedding Pictures with Mike Comrie!

Hilary Duff: Wedding Pictures with Mike Comrie!

Check out these first look wedding pictures of Hilary Duff and pro hockey player Mike Comrie!

The newlyweds tied the knot in front of 100 of the couple’s closest family and friends at a private residence on Saturday night (August 14) in Santa Barbara, Calif.

Check out the wedding candle ceremony!

Hilary, 22, wore a gorgeous Vera Wang gown while reciting vows to Mike, 29. Sister Haylie was the maid of honor. Congrats to the happy couple!!!

15+ pictures inside of Hilary Duff‘s wedding pictures

• Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

DAMN IT SHE’S PERFECTION!!!!

i personaly cannot understand how you can get married with 22 , but if she is sure he is the right one and she is happy : congratulations !!!!
from what i can see she looked beautiful ^^

Saw them be4 but I can’t help it she is perfect
Love the way she looks sooooooooo cute

sad that paparazzi’s were there, maybe she wanted everything to be more private.. it’s nice to see that they did the things the right way, dating some months, getting married and after that maybe they will have kids:)

She’s so beautiful.. Congratz :)

I have to admit.. I could never see myself getting married at the age of 22.
Well who am I to judge?..
Hilary thinks she has found the love of her life and I hope she has :)
Congrats to both of them and I hope it lasts!
Btw. Her dress looks so super dreamy!

@lu Except for her stocky little body.

Looks like a royal wedding. What happened to simple intimate weddings? I have a theory about the inverse relationship between the cost of the wedding and the length of the marriage. The more expensive the wedding, particularly the wedding dress, the shorter the marriage because it’s all about the wedding and not the relationship.

awwww *_*

OMG, she’s perfect!
I love you so much Hilary! I with the best for you *-*

she looks beautiful.

Wow it does look like a royal wedding. Hope she invited all her surgeons.

Dave Alves @ 08/15/2010 at 12:18 pm

SHES FREAKING HOT!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/15/2010 at 12:33 pm

…ugly biishes marry ugly dudes and have ugly kids. ahahahaaahah

Beautiful Couple *-*

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG
stunning girl

Congratulations. Hilary looks gorgeous! Her husband looks like he may have Down Syndrome. I pretty sure he doesn’t, but he always looks a little “off” IMO.He’s certainly not my cup of tea, but he’s probably a really nice guy. Again, congrats to the happy couple.

G is for Giggles @ 08/15/2010 at 1:27 pm

She’s marrying young, because more mature than alot of us here (Pattycake). Working and supporting her family for some time now. (Noticed her dad didn’t walk her down)

CONGRATS HILARY ! I wish you all the best sweetie

S. Michelle @ 08/15/2010 at 1:40 pm

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Comrie!! Hilary is truly a gem. A great role model for young woman. May your love be everlasting!!

That’s got to be one of the prettiest altars I’ve ever seen! Wow! Doesn’t mean the wedding wasn’t simple, though, just because the altar was gorgeous.

And, about her age, how many times have we seen celebs marry in their 30′s or older and then get divorced the following year or sooner? That girl from Full House got married young (also to a hockey player) and they’re still together a decade later. Other celebs have married young and are still together, too. Some people are mature enough to handle it.

congrats to both .. hil looks really beautiful !

Hilary looks gorgeous!! cant wait for the photos to come out in the magazine so I can see them better! Congrats Hil, we love you!

beautiful! CONGRATS HIL!

congratualtions to Hilary! everyone is getting married now! hope they have a great life together!

She looks great :D PERFECT
congratulations Hilary ♥

heathermaria @ 08/15/2010 at 2:41 pm

hope one of you got a prenup

Perfection.

omgosh! She looks goregous! That looks like one hell of a wedding. EXPENSIVEE. Congrats hil! you deserve the best.

conz she looking very good

@Pattycake: I agree, it is more about planning a perfect wedding than trying for a ‘perfect’ relationship

Karime Poynter @ 08/15/2010 at 4:21 pm

I love her, she looks gorgerous, very happy

shaCHEER11 @ 08/15/2010 at 4:22 pm

i think people need to relax about the age thing. my parents got married at 23 and 26 years and 2 kids later, they re still married and happy. so i believe that their marriage will survive because i see them both committing 100% each, not 50/50 and working hard.

she looks perfect !!

For those of yous who say shes too young to get married,at least she is going the traditional route first I admire that of her,unlike all of hollyweird that get knocked up first.

Why big sister not marrid cuz people dont love wired . Ummm she now she wired

she’s ugly and so is he

Congrats guys…Hilary Duff is beautiful…Hope you guys have a great life together…

Vitor Porto @ 08/15/2010 at 10:49 pm

Hilary Duff was an absolutely perfect bride, so Gorgeous! I hope it was a wonderful day for Hilary and Mike. I wish luck to the couple. Hilary deserves to be happy. I hope she comes back with a renewed energy to record a new album! I’m delighted with the photos, it seems that everything was her face. I’m excited to see pictures in higher quality. Congrats my girl, LOVEU

Aww, so happy for her!! I think 22 is a perfectly acceptable age to get married. He’s older, so hopefully more mature and I wish them all the best. It looks like it was a beautiful ceremony, from what I can tell from these pictures. I’d love to see a close up of Hilary’s gown, it looks gorgeous from the back!

i bet she was gorgeous! SHE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!

Why did her father not walk her down? Thats odd!!

IT says her mother walked her down yet in this pic you can see she’s on her own WTF? http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2473264/hilary-duff-wedding-pictures-17/

♥ Wonderful ♥♥♥
Congrats and Good luck ♥

I’m glad that Hilary get to settle down unlike LL :D

Love Hilary , grew up watching her show. she is the only Disney Star who have not mess up ;like the Britneys, Lohans, Miley …. She is a great rolemodel and it is great to see her living a happy and healthy life. She looks like the princess is she . I know her parents are so proud of the young woman they raise.

OH MY GOD she looks so so grown up.Feel like crying…lol.Wish her and Mike all the love!

congratulations to both

isnt she so young?

@Pattycake: You’re an idiot, they’re both rich, so the cost of the wedding doesn’t reflect anything..
and most certainly doesn’t mean it’s not about the relationship!

beautiful couple !

I LOVE YOU HILARY SO MUCH!!! all the best

Congrats to her and Mike! I love them!

Ask Mike about Tommy Salo. Mike was playin with his wife and Tommy was not happy i guess. I hope he aint going to cheat the other way. He is not a good man.

hilary Congratz :D

#53 that story was bulls..t, made by angry Oilers fan..not true at all, said to me one former Oilers player.

@todd: If he’s cheating on her, that is totally whacked. I don’t know what the draw would be unless he is this totally amazing and funny person, which I have no idea if he is. She looks great when she is all made up.

karl anglin @ 08/16/2010 at 5:22 pm

Best wishes to Hilary D and Mike!!!!

She’s soooo beautiful !
CONGRATS

congrats I love her !

♥Hilary Duff♥

Looks like a fairytale..
She’s so lucky, I wish them both a lifetime of happiness and I hopw their love never fades… <3

@todd:

wasn’t that a rumor and he even said he didn’t. was that also the reason why with pronger or is it a different story.

they look perfect .. ♥

I can tell you one thing though, it isn’t going too be because of age. Now older women and younger men is a different story, lol!

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/08/14/hilary-duff-wedding-details-with-mike-comrie/#ixzz0wkPzr5H5

congrats to the happy couple. hope it lasts and no nasty divorces

megan fox and hilary duff are married. That leave just Lindsay Lohan…no, girl. Sam is never gonna marry you. Find a real man, hun.

Megan Fox and Hilary Duff are married. That leaves just Lindsay Lohan. No, Sam is never gonna marry you. Get a real man, hun.

Hilary Duff was stunning!! Woooow! Congrats!!

she is very beautiful!! best wishes to this new couple!! =)

hil looks gorgeous .. congrats !!

She’s the most beautiful bride I’ve ever seen !

she is like so pretty. i married at the age of 18 so i don’t think that 22 is young at all

Hilary was gorgeous!! ♥ ♥ ♥

hilary duff is such a beautiful woman!! congrats!

congrats to mr. and mrs. comrie!! it sounds good!

hilary duff got married?? wow! i’m happy for her! best wishes

congratulation for hilaryyy….
yeayyyyy finally you found your soulmate and you’ve got an amazing wedding….
i hope u always be happy with your husband, Mike comrie and you’ll be good wife, good mom, and you can still being my idol
love u, hilary…..
xoxo maria – indonesia

her bun is HUGE

22 is a little young to be getting married but cngrats to her anyway. she seems to really like him

22 is not that young to be getting married. I got married at 18…we have been married 12 years and have never had any problems! We are still just as in love as when we started dating when I was 16. And my husband is only 2 years older than me. While I recognize that this isn’t for everyone, I am happy for anyone who has found the love of their life who will make them happy for ever! Love is a beautiful thing, regardless of your age.

Cynthia Diana Duff @ 10/11/2010 at 9:40 am

I love Hilary Duff she is one of my favorites and she is #1 and i always read her new so i saw her and she is so beautiful!! :)
Congratulations Hilary Duff and mr.Comrie

She looks so beautiful. She found the love of her life and she may be a bit on the young side, but that doesn’t really matter. My grandparents went on 3 dates, and then got married when she was 17 and he was 23, and they have been married for 54 years. Age ain’t nothin’ but a number. Congrats Hilary and Mike!

OOOhh! My god what u have done hilary .it just of your start of bright future.i love you sooooo much sweety and i will always be your fan whatever be happen but i m shocked about your marriage. i became the fan of your’s when Lazzie Mcguire had started on Disney chennal. at that time it was my favorite and that time i was on your age group.you are always be my favorite.i always talk with your photo when i want help to make any decision.I can’t believe even now that you got married.You are my dream girl.i love to watch your albums on 2005 and 2007. I will absolutely meet with you if you in my country but i only watch on you TV and albums and when i watched you my heart beat is’t in my control.
my wishes with you oh Hilary . i love you forever my heartbraker dream girl hilary . and finely i can’t sleep so many night because of this shocking news of yous marriage.

– your mad fan in your love

i m very very un happy, because u wedding in small age.

AKASH SHARMA @ 11/06/2010 at 1:51 am

WRONG…WRONG…JUST….WRONG DECESION!

I WISH THIS COUPLE WILL DIVORCE SOON. YES I WISH.

congratulation to the couple, she is really beautiful in her wedding dress. wish the a long life of happiness

Well if you really want to support Hilary Duff, you should most def go and vote for her at the duel fight against Lindsay Lohan. Because if Hilary looses, she’s gone, agrh! If you’re a real fan support her here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH4MxKJU-EU

hil looks very grgeous !!! c0ngrates !!

being famous make some people go crazy britney spears shaved her head and gave birth couple of times hilary duff is obviously
having problem handling being famous ull see crazy behaviors in years to come

CatherineL @ 11/29/2010 at 10:51 am

Congrats Hilary!

HEY HILARY DUFF I WENT TO YOUR CONCERT IN 2007 IT WAS MAD

your so amizang hillary i love u very muchhhhhhhhhhh i want to see you

your so amizang hillary i love u very muchhhhhhhhhhh i want to see you

well,i would have liked if she gets wedded to jesse mccartney.i know they are just friends but,i hoped so.but i think she has got now her mr.perfect.

NOOO I don’t want her married, I LOVE HER!!! <3 =(

Wow she looks perfect

wow bradd is kinda ugly [no affnese hiliary]