Evan Rachel Wood & Marilyn Manson Break Off Engagement?

Evan Rachel Wood & Marilyn Manson Break Off Engagement?

Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson have reportedly broken off their engagement.

The 22-year-old actress and her 41-year-old on-again, off-again beau ended their engagement last week, a source told People.

Marilyn was spotted out clubbing with friends and a former Playmate of the Year in L.A. this weekend. “They just broke off their engagement, and he needed a night out with friends,” another source told the mag.

Marilyn proposed to Evan on stage in France back in January.

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

I hope they really have break up… Evan deserves MUCH better!

great couple @ 08/17/2010 at 1:31 pm

Sadly, they’ll probably get back together.
They can’t seem to resist each other.

Evan should be in therapy instead of engaged to someone.

Gee, how truly devastating. It will take me years and years to get over this truly tragic news. NOT.

Katsaridoula @ 08/17/2010 at 1:49 pm

these 2 make me laugh… what an attention seekers.

Good, now she can steal ASkars back from Blahsworth.

She must have a guardian angel. This is the best news.

Birds of a feather... @ 08/17/2010 at 1:59 pm

Oh, god. I can’t stand this pathetic little twit. I’d rather see even Bosworth with Alex than this messed-up little b****. Sorry, but she and Manson truly deserve each other imho.

I don’t like her personality.

Aww.
But I’m interested to see who they’ll both go for next time….

MM seems really nice and smart in his interviews. I’m not familiar with her personality.

cold feet? @ 08/17/2010 at 2:05 pm

Maybe they’re just taking a break.

I still can’t believe she let…..him inside her…..

another day @ 08/17/2010 at 2:21 pm

I think she saw the naked Askars Rolling Stones cover and came back to her senses….

Seems the whole affair was made up for publicity purposes. And to think they were engaged last January. Who cares about these two, they just want gain some attention and now the drama ends. What’s next?

finally what took so long

I think, evan and marylin not mix

Not only physically but all torque

I like evan rachel wood since i saw “thirsteen”

Evan should go for her Gucci ad co-star Chris Evans. He is a slightly older man but nothing like Manson.

Maybe this means Evan and Skarsgard can get back together.

@Amy: Probably another married man.

@…….: Yep, he looks like Ron Jeremy now. She’s such a pig.

rock n roll queen @ 08/18/2010 at 4:34 am

marilyn manson rocks i dont know about his engagement but the guy is probably the last rockstar that has remained he deserves respect

Apparently the Swede was not interested in her so there’s nothing to “steal back” there. I also heard that Manson was the one who broke things off this time not her.

Don’t worry this sk*nk* will find another married man to blow soon enough.