Julia Roberts: Eat Pray Love Does Tokyo!

Julia Roberts: Eat Pray Love Does Tokyo!

Julia Roberts goes floral in Dries Van Noten at the Eat Pray Love press conference at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Wednesday (August 18) in Tokyo, Japan.

The 42-year-old actress stayed mum when it came to talking about her beliefs (she is a practicing Hindu even though she was raised Catholic).

“I’ve realized something my mother told me 22 years ago,” she said. “You’re an actor, act. Don’t talk about politics or religion.”

FYI: Julia is wearing Jamie Wolf jewelry.

10+ pictures inside of Julia Roberts bringing Eat Pray Love to Tokyo…

julia roberts tokyo 01

• Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

oh GOD where is her stylist. he/she should be hung for that dress!

I never realized that she had crow’s feet but I commend her for not opting for Botox and embracing aging. I think she’s beautiful! Other Hollywood actresses should learn from her and be more natural like her.

She looks hideous.
No one is going to see this movie because she is in it.
She’s rude to her fans and a total nasty b ya tch.
Karma……..

Her dress matches her persona.
Gross.

is she pregnant?

This is not an example of the money shot.
lol

YIKES!! I love Julia but that outfit is awful!

her face is beautiful. so are the shoes, but the dress is not working…

she looks great!

Love her shoes!

wow, surprised by the hate. i love the dress & the shoos.

She’s still beautiful at the age of 42. But I must agree with some comments here, what who thought of her outfit for that event??? Much better if she choose other outfit. Lucky for her she was able to handle it.

What Happened @ 08/18/2010 at 12:32 pm

What happened to her teeth? They look very, very different. Especially the ones on her left.

laverdadduele @ 08/18/2010 at 12:37 pm

I don’t like Julia Roberts, something about her rubs me the wrong way.

The needle @ 08/18/2010 at 12:38 pm

@fan: She obviously has botox. There’s the tell tale botox vein on her forehead and a person with that many lines around her eyes would have lines on her forehead too. I find it bizarre that she didn’t get some botox around her eyes. It looks weird – almost like if someone only ironed the upper portion of a garment and left the bottom half all wrinkly.

The dress and shoes are awful, I hope her movie does well

@The needle:

There is no such thing as Botox veins. Google it. Every doctor commenting said botox can cause bruising, but not the prominent veins you see.

Furthermore go back and look at pictures of her from ten years or so ago–she still had those veins.

She is not fat. But her outfit, and that wedge platforms makes her looks HUGE.

Soniaintown @ 08/18/2010 at 1:21 pm

Dear God!! What went wrong with her head? What was she thinking when putting all these elements together???

Botox does not “create” veins but it makes the ones you already have more visible. Because you are using the facial muscle less it thins out so the vein becomes more visible. Same principle as to why thinner people have more obvious veins.

Hideous dress and shoes! What was she thinking?

I liked her back in the day but she has become a truly obnoxious person.

Awful dress.

She is a liar. Totally has botox between the eyes and her upper lip was thin in high school.

She is such an ugly woman inside & out.
I can’t stand to even look at her.

Even when she smiles she looks like a b!tch
She prolly just got done yelling at someone before she hit the red carpet, She is truly horrible.

RandyCandy @ 08/18/2010 at 3:10 pm

She looks like a witch with that pointy chin and big nose.
Yuck!

Jack Ward @ 08/18/2010 at 3:42 pm

She looks amazing in that dress and her face looks amazing

Jack Ward @ 08/18/2010 at 3:44 pm

She looks amazing in that dress and she has beautiful face.

butterflier @ 08/18/2010 at 4:27 pm

She’s a homewrecker. What goes around, comes around.

I love the shoes! the dress not so much, it makes her look big all over.

Why the hate?
Because she is not well liked by her public.
Full of herself and always rude to her fans.

Gosh, this is a hideous dress. The shoes alone cute, but they don’t look good with the dress. I don’t hate her, but I never thought she was such a great actress; I always thought she was over-rated.

irene olson @ 08/18/2010 at 9:20 pm

Eat Pray Love — very boring movie and Julia may be America’s sweetheart, but the girl cannot act. I go so tired of seeing her horse mouth engulfing the movie screen. I enjoyed the book, but definitely not the movie. Julia should give up acting and tend to her children.

She’s absolutely gorgeous! Love her natural look and the wrinkles around her eyes… Stunning lady! The dress is nice.

Go and watch EAT PRAY LOVE! It’s such an amazing movie. Julia is brilliant in it! :)

And STOP the hatred finally. If you have nothing to say, then SHUT UP for God’s sake. :(

Wow….I think she looks pregnant too! Maybe it’s that ugly dress she has on, but it is smooth though….so I think her tummy is just a little bit big on it’s own…whether it’s from previously having kids or she is pregnant again. Saw her on another website in some long gown thing that was supposed to be a kimono and it also was one of the ugliest dresses I’ve seen. Both that one and the one in this pic look like they are for a much older women. She needs some gorgeous gowns like Angelina Jolie wears at her premiers.

She looks amazing in that dress and her face looks amazing, I love her