Taylor Momsen: 'I Dress Like a High Class Hooker'

Taylor Momsen: 'I Dress Like a High Class Hooker'

Taylor Momsen strolls through the streets of downtown Manhattan with some pals, including Ben Phillips of The Pretty Reckless, on Tuesday (August 17) in New York City.

The 17-year-old Gossip Girl actress and her band posed for a photo shoot at the P3R Showroom in Los Angeles last week.

Taylor, who will perform on CBS’ Late Show With David Letterman on Wednesday, August 25, told SPIN magazine that she dresses like a “high class hooker. I dress for myself. Clearly, it’s provocative, but it makes me feel good.”

taylor momsen strolls through downtown manhattan 01
taylor momsen strolls through downtown manhattan 02
taylor momsen strolls through downtown manhattan 03
taylor momsen strolls through downtown manhattan 04
taylor momsen strolls through downtown manhattan 05
taylor momsen strolls through downtown manhattan 06
taylor momsen strolls through downtown manhattan 07
taylor momsen strolls through downtown manhattan 08

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

If I was a high class hooker, I’d sue.

ashley!!! @ 08/18/2010 at 2:30 pm

This ***** is ridiculous! I cant believe how much flack miley is getting just by wearing a leotard and this ***** goes walking around like some hooker on the street corner!

High class? Honey, low class hookers dress better than you.

Sad that that type of wardrobe makes her feel good. She clearly doesn’t have a good image of herself.

I’m not easily unconfortable, but all those efforts to pretends being mature, and a real woman, and sexy…..etc…etc….

All for what….actually, this is not even sexy or beautiful….

The parents seems to not exist anymore when money appears…

She makes me laugh so badly when I read this.

Seriously, she actually said that? Oh dear. I can understand that she likes to dress in a certain way for herself, sure, but, just like everything she does, by defining it in such a way it just makes it obvious she’s doing it to get attention. Like when she said she was different. By saying that you negate any difference you ever had, by stating it. Equally, I don’t want to go bashing her, because clearly that’s the reaction she wants. So instead, I’m just going to say, go girl, you’re, erm, different, and you do it all for yourself. Of course…*rolls eyes*

bubbaness @ 08/18/2010 at 2:36 pm

No, honey, you dress like a ****** teenager. But be careful and don’t cut yourself on your own edginess. Now run along and continue to present yourself as a clueless, ignorant and uneducated child.

Ewww, she smokes? Haha, she called herself a hooker!

She makes Miley look practically prim and proper. I don’t think she’ll live to be 25.

Uh, y’all should read the rest of the interview (or not). It’s so eye-roll worthy my eyes started to start.

i agree with her, except about the “high-class” part. more like incredibly crude and low-class.

Soniaintown @ 08/18/2010 at 2:54 pm

High class?
I doubt it.

she really needs to STFU already, and stop talking everytime someone holds out to her a mic. One day she will look back and will feel so ashamed of herself… it’s really sad because she’s a great actress but she’s ruining her career. Does she even have a publicist? If so, she/he needs to be fired ASAP!

waffle bowl @ 08/18/2010 at 2:56 pm

Remove the high-class part, and she’s right. Ugh, I really can’t stand her attitude. She acts like she’s better than everyone else. “Ooh, look at me, I’m so edgy, I dress like Courtney Love and I’m in a rock band, ooh, I’m so bada$$, I have more credibility than all the pop stars”. B*tch, sit the f*ck down. You’re nothing special, and you’re certainly not above anyone else. Did anyone read her quote about how she’s pissed that Rihanna wears a leather jacket because she’s not a rock star? I’d like to know who made Taylor the authority on rock stars! As far as I’m concerned, she’s as much of a “rock star” as Rihanna. She needs to pull her head out of her a$$ and get real

Lucky Charm @ 08/18/2010 at 3:03 pm

Hooker? YES. High class? NO

Lucky Charm @ 08/18/2010 at 3:06 pm

Hooker? YES.
High class? NO.
Low Class? MAYBE.
NO Class? DEFINITELY

jensenLUVEr tanya @ 08/18/2010 at 3:31 pm

WTH high class??!! uneducated, smokin, dressin lik a hooker & only 17 yrs old??!! Sum1 needs a beat down!! i miss cindylou whoo……

jensenLUVEr tanya @ 08/18/2010 at 3:31 pm

@miss infamous: it sure wasnt a pimp. LOL

She’s really asking for IT.

No dear, it´s not “high class hooker”, it´s “truck stop hooker”.

A hooker is a hooker. nothing high class about it Taylor. And Taylor dresses like a stupid brat playing dress up and trying to be provocative. Taylor Momsen, first teenager ever to try to push boundaries. Yup.

Hahahah high class? More like no class

I want to be there when she finally realizes people are laughing *at* her, not with her.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All