True Blood VS. If I Can Dream

True Blood VS. If I Can Dream

July 2010: The cast of If I Can Dream strips down in this behind-the-scenes pic for their upcoming PETA ad campaign, out this fall. Pictured here: actor Ben Elliott, model Giglianne Braga and musician Justin Gaston.

August 2010: The cast of True Blood gets naked (and bloody) for the latest cover of Rolling Stone. Pictured here: co-stars Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin, and Stephen Moyer.

Which cast did the naked threesome best — IF I CAN DREAM or TRUE BLOOD?

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

lmao, im not a trueblood fan and i prefer true blood pic!

True blood, of course!

Iffy Miffy @ 08/19/2010 at 7:47 pm

It’s an insult to TB to even compare them, it’s so much better.

I’m not a True Blood fan either, but like their picture better. They look so lifeless in the other one

True Blood did it better however you paint it.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/19/2010 at 7:50 pm

…jared, dumbest question ever, everrr. seriously. ever! `ahahahahahahaha..

true blood FTW :D

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/19/2010 at 7:51 pm

…dumbest question ever. seriously, ever.

I’m not sure what the hell If I Can Dream is, but those people are really ugly. Sorry, but they are.

bubbaness @ 08/19/2010 at 7:53 pm

True Blood is overrated and so are its actors. I appreciate the other picture more.

True blood FTW
If I can dream probably sparkle…

@bubbaness:
Well there had to be some show to come and clean up after Twilight!
Besides the actors are very talented.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/19/2010 at 7:57 pm

…really dumb. LOL

I like the shot with If I can Dream, the looks was in contrast with the pic. I mean, Their eyes look unemotional despite the hotness of the pic. Besides the True Blood pic looks so gay.

I’ve never seen the Dream show but it looks more like they might start getting it on then the true blood one, not that is necessarily the goal of ether picture.

background @ 08/19/2010 at 8:30 pm

True blood without a doubt. The blood thing…mmmm

evangaline @ 08/19/2010 at 8:58 pm

I’ve seen Dream, not impressed. True Blue, hot, hot, hot….
No comparison. Real men are sexy. Boys…. meh.

burnt bacon @ 08/19/2010 at 9:07 pm

Wow, PETA isn’t even trying anymore. Usually they wait more than a week before ripping off someone else’s ideas.

Never saw True Blood yet ( I plan to ) and I have no idea who the other people are, but I gotta go with True Blood all the way

No competiton. True Blood. The first picture is just awkward for me.

The one that doesn’t look like the cover of pedophile fap magazine

Of Course TRUE BLOOD +5 they look so damn hot

Lui Santamaria Ortega @ 08/19/2010 at 11:02 pm

If I Can Dream because its for a good reason :D

luis.-

Anna Paquin spoils the True Blood pic, and the Justin Gaston fella looks like Billy Ray Cyrus, which isn’t good, so I’ll say it’s a tie.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All